Margarine cookies are a great addition to tea, morning coffee and even juice. And it is not necessary to buy it, knowing the cooking recipe, you can quickly make it at home. At the same time, it will turn out much better in taste and appearance. So, how to make a delicious shortbread with the addition of margarine? Let’s answer this question in detail.
|margarine –||230 grams|
|granulated sugar –||170 grams|
|the eggs –||3 pcs.|
|flour –||300 grams|
|baking soda –||pinch|
|lean oil –||Little|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 380 Kcal|
How to make simple cookies on margarine:
- Break the eggs and put in a container;
- Add sugar to the eggs, mix everything well;
- It is advisable to previously remove the margarine from the refrigerator so that it becomes room temperature;
- It can be put to the remaining components as a whole or grind through a grater with large teeth;
- Mix thoroughly with a whisk or fork;
- Next, pour flour and baking soda;
- Knead the dough until it becomes elastic;
- We spread it on the surface of the table, roll it out and cut out round biscuits from it;
- Pour some vegetable oil on the baking dish and place it in the heated oven for 5 minutes so that it warms up;
- Put cookies on the heated form;
- Put the pan with the dough in the oven;
- Baking at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 5-7 minutes;
- Ready figures laid out on a plate and served on the table for tea.
Homemade Shortbread Cookies
What ingredients will prepare:
- 150 grams of margarine;
- Sugar – 180 grams;
- 270 grams of flour;
- half a cup of roasted ground peanuts;
- vanilla powder – 30 grams;
- powdered sugar – 2 medium spoons;
- coconut chips – 70 grams.
How much will we do – 1 hour.
What is the caloric content per 100 grams – 375 kcal.
We start cooking homemade shortbread on margarine:
- We spread the margarine in a saucepan, put it on the stove and warm it. It must be melted to a liquid state;
- We pour sugar into the margarine, mix all the whisk until the sugar completely dissolves;
- Then add vanilla and ground peanuts. Again everything is well stirred;
- Add some flour and mix;
- The result should be a dough with a thick structure;
- With our hands we make round cookies out of it;
- Pour some vegetable oil on a baking sheet, put all the balls on it;
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees, put a baking sheet with all balls of shortcrust pastry;
- Leave to bake cookies for 25 minutes;
- In a plate, pour the icing sugar and coconut chips all mix;
- Remove the finished cookies from the oven and roll in a mixture of powder and shavings;
- Put the balls on a plate and serve on the table for tea or coffee.
Cookies in a hurry on the margarine and sour cream
What will be needed:
- a package of creamy margarine for 200-250 grams;
- sour cream – 250 ml;
- two eggs;
- sugar – 200 grams;
- baking soda with vinegar – ½ tsp;
- flour – 1 kilogram.
Cooking time – 40 minutes.
How many calories per 100 grams – 430 kcal.
Cookie recipe in a hurry step by step:
- Margarine spread in a saucepan, put on fire and melt to a liquid state;
- Next, pour sugar to it, carefully stir everything;
- Place the eggs in a separate bowl and whisk them with a whisk;
- Then we lay out the melted margarine, sour cream, soda and vinegar and mix everything well;
- After that, slowly pour in the flour, knead the dough with a spoon;
- When the flour is completely filled, knead the dough manually;
- Next, roll the base in the form of a layer;
- From it you can cut various small figures with a knife. If there are special molds, then you can make beautiful cookies with them;
- Lubricate the form with vegetable oil, lay the ready-made figures on it;
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees, put the molds with the cookies there;
- Bake everything for 15 minutes;
- Put the finished pastry on a plate and serve it to tea..
The famous “Kurabie” to the joy of the whole family
What components will be required:
- 600 grams of flour;
- 380 grams of creamy margarine;
- 180 grams of powdered sugar;
- jam from apples or apricot – 2 large spoons;
- granulated sugar – 2 large spoons;
- egg whites – 2 pieces.
It will be necessary to cook – 1 hour.
Calories per 100 grams – 420 kcal.
Biscuit recipe on margarine “Kurabie” step by step:
- Margarine and chicken eggs are best removed from the refrigerator in advance, so that these products will reach room temperature;
- When the margarine becomes soft, lay it in a container, pour the icing sugar to it and mix until a fluffy mixture. You can stir in any way – using a mixer, blender or manually. Still, it is better to mix by hand, because this is the only way to make delicious real Kurabie cookies;
- Next in the creamy mixture lay out the chicken proteins and again beat everything up to a uniform structure. The result should be a fluffy mass;
- Pour in the flour a bit and knead the dough. According to the structure, it should not be very thick;
- Then we lay out the base in the pastry bag, set the tip with the toothed base and make cookies, it will turn out exactly the same as in the store;
- If there is no such bag, then you can divide the dough into small pieces, roll out small cakes out of them, and make small petals with a spoon or other cutlery;
- Sprinkle the surface of the baking dish with vegetable oil or spread baking paper on it;
- We spread cookies on the surface of the form;
- Put some jam or jam in the middle of each cookie;
- Heat the oven to 200-230 degrees, put the form there;
- We bake everything for 20-25 minutes.
Baking on margarine and kefir
What products will be needed:
- half a kilo of flour;
- a glass of kefir;
- cream margarine – 150 grams;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- two eggs;
- some salt;
- some raisins or dried apricots for the filling.
Should prepare – 1 hour.
Calories per 100 grams – 380 kcal.
Let’s start cooking shortbread:
- Margarine is better to remove from the refrigerator in advance, so that it becomes room temperature and softens;
- We break eggs, we spread in a cup and we beat well;
- Sprinkle sugar, pour kefir and thoroughly beat everything up to a uniform structure;
- Flour need to sift twice or two and pour it into a liquid mixture;
- We lay out the softened margarine, stuffing. All thoroughly mixed;
- The finished dough is best wrapped in plastic wrap and leave to stand for about 30 minutes;
- Next, roll out from the base layer;
- Cut out of it different figures;
- Grease baking tray with vegetable oil;
- Put cookies on a baking tray;
- We warm the oven to 200 degrees, put a baking tray with cookies there and leave to bake for 20 minutes;
- Put the finished cookies on a plate and serve them to tea..
Cookies with cheese filling
For cooking will need:
- margarine – 150 grams;
- soft cheese – 100 grams;
- hard cheese – 80 grams;
- flour – 380 grams;
- water – 120 ml;
- Baking powder – 5 grams;
- salt at its discretion.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Nutritional value per 100 grams – 420 kcal.
- First of all, we grind margarine with a grater with a large grill, put it in a cup and mix it with soft cheese;
- Grind hard cheese with a fine-grained float, spread it over to margarine, pour water over there too;
- Fill the flour, add salt and baking powder;
- Knead the dough by hand, it should come out not very thick, but with a fairly dense structure;
- Wrap the base in a plastic bag, remove to cold for 20 minutes;
- After that, we take out, roll in the form of a layer and cut out triangles;
- Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and lay out all the triangles on it;
- We warm the oven to 180 degrees;
- Put triangular pastry with cheese in the oven and bake it for about 25 minutes;
- Ready-made cookies take out on a plate and served on the table.
- For a change, you can add nuts, raisins, dried apricots, chocolate, marmalade or pieces of fruit into the dough;
- You can make chocolate chip cookies, for this you need to add a few large spoons of cocoa powder to the base;
- You can put a jam from the jam, jam or condensed milk inside the cookies, it will turn out very tasty and unusual;
- for the smell in the dough, you can add vanilla or cinnamon;
- bake best on paper for baking, thanks to her bottom of the baking does not burn.
Margarine liver is a delicious pastry that can be cooked in different ways. It can be supplemented with various components, for example, nuts, jam, dried fruit or fresh fruit. In any case, no matter how they experiment, this cookie always turns out to be just canceled.!