Usually spinach soup is prepared in the summer, when there is no lack of greens. But despite this, it can be done in the winter, it is enough just to freeze spinach for the winter..
Frozen spinach soup turns out very tasty and healthy. And how to make it, you can learn from the best recipes, which we will discuss below.
|potatoes –||4 tuber|
|water –||1 liter|
|carrot –||1 PC.|
|a tomato –||1 PC.|
|Bell pepper –||0.5 pcs.|
|vegetable oil –||Little|
|ground black pepper –||½ tsp|
|cream –||50 ml|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 45 Kcal|
- Pour water into the pot, set on the fire to warm up;
- Potatoes should be peeled, rinsed thoroughly. Cut the peeled tubers into cubes;
- Spinach thawed, chop small pieces;
- After the water boils, add salt to it, add potatoes, put spinach greens on it;
- Carrots wash, clean from the skin;
- Cut carrots into strips or rub with large chips;
- Wash tomatoes, cut them into cubes;
- We place a frying pan on the gas, pour oil and heat it;
- Put carrots in hot oil, then fry for about 2 minutes;
- Next, lay out the carrots with tomatoes, stir and fry for about 5-7 minutes;
- In the meantime, peppers are cleared of seeds, one half is chopped into strips;
- Add pepper to carrots with tomatoes, mix. Fry all until golden brown pepper;
- After that, we shift the roasting to the soup;
- Fill cream in soup, season with ground pepper, mix everything and remove from heat..
Frozen Spinach and Lentil Soup
Components for cooking:
- lentils green large – 1 cup;
- 150 grams of frozen spinach;
- onion – 1 piece;
- one carrot root;
- red pepper – ½ part;
- celery – 1 stalk;
- garlic – 1 clove;
- water or meat broth – 2000 ml;
- 60 grams of tomato;
- salt to your taste;
- olive oil;
- a pair of pinches of red and black pepper, paprika.
The cooking procedure will be at least 1 hour, the caloric content per 100 grams will be 38 kcal.
- The first thing you need to wash the lentils with cool water several times, then throw it in a colander to glass all the excess liquid;
- Peel the onion. Shred the onion into small cubes;
- We rinse the carrot tuber, clean it from the skin. We rub it on a grate with a large lattice;
- Celery stalk washed, shred with a knife into small pieces;
- Pepper washed, cleaned of seeds. Cut half into strips;
- Garlic clove cleaned, skipped through a press;
- Pour water or broth into the pot, set on the gas to warm up;
- In the meantime, pour olive oil into a frying pan, put it on the fire and heat it;
- Put carrot, onion and garlic in hot oil. All mix and fry until translucent onion;
- Add celery to the vegetables, stir and fry for about 3 minutes;
- After that, put the frying in the pan with the broth;
- Next, lay out the lentils and straws of sweet pepper;
- Cover with a lid, leave to boil over low heat for 40 minutes;
- Spinach needs to be defrosted, chopped into small pieces;
- Put the spinach in 15 minutes until the soup is ready;
- All seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika. Boil another 5 minutes;
- Remove the soup from the gas, pour into plates and put on the table with sour cream.
Spinach puree soup with vegetables
Products for cooking:
- water – 300 ml;
- 3 cubes of chicken flavored broth;
- 300 grams of frozen spinach;
- 200 grams of frozen cauliflower;
- 40 grams of flour;
- 2 large spoons of butter;
- 550 ml of milk;
- a pinch of seasoning with garlic;
- wheat crackers – 5-6 pieces;
- salt at its discretion.
It will take about 1 hour to cook, calories – 33 kcal.
How to cook:
- Pour water into a saucepan and put it on the stove to warm up;
- Put cubes into hot water, mix until complete dissolution;
- As soon as the broth boils, we spread cauliflower there;
- Then put frozen spinach;
- Put butter in a separate container, set on fire;
- Add flour to the butter, grind everything well;
- Next, pour the milk, stir and warm to a boil. After boiling, remove from heat;
- Then pour the milk mixture into the broth with vegetables, boil for a few minutes;
- Add salt and spices to the milk mixture and remove from the stove;
- Hot grind everything in a blender or with a mixer until uniform;
- The result should be a vegetable soup;
- Serve with a few slices of crackers.
Frozen Spinach Soup with Egg
We will prepare the following products:
- 500 grams of frozen spinach;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 3-4 garlic cloves;
- 3 tablespoons butter;
- a pinch of ground nutmeg;
- a pair of black pepper pinches;
- salt at its discretion.
Preparation will take about 1 hour, calories per 100 grams – 48 kcal.
How to do it:
- Garlic should be peeled. Peeled cloves need to be cut into thin slices;
- In a bowl in which the soup will boil, lay out the butter, put everything on the fire and melt it;
- Put garlic in melted butter, mix everything and fry;
- Spinach cut into small pieces;
- After a few minutes, put the spinach to the garlic, stir everything. Leave to stew for about 5 minutes;
- Then pour water. Water will be enough for about 1-1.5 liters. The amount of liquid depends on the thickness of the soup;
- Then add salt, a little nutmeg and a couple of pinches of black pepper. All mix well;
- Split chicken eggs, put them in a cup and mix until smooth;
- After the soup begins to boil, pour the slowly mixed chicken eggs into it;
- Then again everything is stirred, leave to cook for another 5 minutes;
- After that, remove the soup from the stove, pour into plates, serve on the table along with the cream.
French soup with frozen spinach and chicken
Items to cook:
- chicken breast – 1 piece;
- frozen spinach – 100 grams;
- potatoes – 5 tubers;
- 2 carrots;
- 50 grams of rice;
- vegetable oil;
- some salt;
- a pinch of black pepper;
- half a glass of cream.
The cooking process will take about 1 hour and 15 minutes, the calorie content will be 75 kcal.
- Chicken meat should be rinsed well in cool water;
- Put the breast in the pan;
- Carrot washed, cleaned of dirt and skins. Putting carrots to chicken breast, pour water;
- Place the pot on the fire and leave to boil;
- After boiling from the surface you need to remove the foam, leave to cook for another 10 minutes;
- Rice washed in several waters;
- Put the rice in the broth with meat, leave to boil;
- In the meantime, peel the potatoes, rinse well and cut into cubes;
- Fall asleep potatoes in the pot to the remaining components;
- Then we take out the carrot from the tank, cut it into small circles or squares. Again we shift it to the soup;
- Once the meat is ready, remove it from the container, cut it into small pieces and transfer it back to the soup;
- Frozen spinach washed, can be cut into small pieces. Put the spinach in the soup;
- Soup add some salt, pepper;
- After 2-3 minutes, pour the cream in the soup, stir;
- All boil for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat;
- Cover the pan with a lid, leave to stand for 10-15 minutes;
- Then pour everything in plates, serve on the table with greens.
- Spinach can be taken more, it is worth considering that when cooking it decreases in size. The more it will be in the broth, the better;
- instead of water for cooking, you can use any broth – beef, chicken. If not, you can add a couple of chicken cubes to the soup;
- Serve soup should be with sour cream. Sour cream or cream will make the taste much more nutritious and richer..
Frozen spinach soup is a healthy dish, especially in the winter when the body lacks vitamins. Therefore, if you have frozen spinach in stock, be sure to make this dish. Despite the simple cooking, this treat is always excellent, and even those who do not like soups will appreciate it.!