In cooking, mushrooms Oyster mushroom used for a long time. They were especially esteemed by Chinese and Japanese culinary specialists, as they were considered equally useful and tasty product. They are very easy to grow at home, and in some cases, oyster mushrooms are used as a component of certain medicines..
|oyster mushrooms –||500 g|
|potatoes –||1 kg|
|onion –||1 piece|
|vegetable oil –||20-30 ml|
|salt and pepper –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 50 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 115 Kcal|
Frying potatoes with oyster mushrooms is not the same as with any other mushrooms, there are some tricks and features that can be found out in the recipe below..
- Wash and clean the potato tubers;
- Cut the peeled potatoes as it will be most convenient for frying (in the form of cubes, slices, slices);
- Gently wash the oyster mushrooms (these are very fragile mushrooms, in this respect they somehow resemble russula), in no case soak them in the water, spread out on a towel and wait until the water is completely drained and the mushrooms dry out;
- Randomly chop the mushrooms;
- Prepare two pans in advance, in one of them heat two tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- Put sliced mushrooms on a preheated frying pan and cover the pan with a lid;
- After 5-7 minutes, you need to lift the lid so that the liquid that comes out of the oyster mushroom can evaporate;
- When there is almost no liquid, add a little more oil and fry the mushrooms on high heat so that they brown (in the process, gently stir with a wooden spatula;
- At the same time, heat the second pan, add a little oil and fry the potatoes, preferably before it is well dried, then during frying it will acquire a crust of a beautiful golden color;
- When only a little is left before the readiness, add finely chopped onion and spices to the same pan and continue to fry, stirring the potatoes;
- A couple of minutes later, add oyster mushrooms to the second pan (already pre-salted and peppered);
- For the next 5 minutes, the dish is prepared and gently stirred (so that the potato pieces do not turn into mashed potatoes);
- Oyster mushrooms, fried with potatoes are ready!
Fried Oyster Mushrooms with Potatoes in Sour Cream
Adding sour cream makes any dish tender, satisfying and tasty. And fried oyster mushrooms with sour cream turn into a real culinary masterpiece..
- oyster mushrooms – 500 gr .;
- potatoes – 500 g;
- sour cream – 1 cup;
- water – 1 cup;
- vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons;
- onion – 2 pieces;
- butter – 2 tablespoons;
- flour – 2 tablespoons;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Cooking time: 90 – 100 minutes.
Caloric content: 121 kcal.
- Peel the onions and cut them in the form of feathers or half-rings, put them in a multicooker bowl, set the “Baking” or “Frying” mode and cook until transparent for 10-15 minutes;
- Wash oyster mushrooms, cut into straws or randomly, put in a slow cooker, onion, and mix gently;
- In a pan fry a couple of tablespoons of butter, add flour, mix everything and fry for about two minutes;
- In a separate (not very large) container, thoroughly mix a glass of sour cream with several spoons of water;
- What you get to add to the roasted sauce and mix again;
- Peel the potatoes and chop them up in the form of cubes, put them in a bowl of a slow cooker with mushrooms and onions;
- All that is in the bowl, salt, pepper and pour sour cream sauce;
- Stir, doggovat on the mode of “Quenching” (Time: 1 hour);
- When the hour is over and the slow cooker stops cooking, mix the potatoes and mushrooms and restart the slow cooker in the same mode for about a quarter of an hour;
- The dish can be served on the table.
“Gratin” from fried oyster mushrooms with potatoes
Those who like to add a little sophistication to everyday dishes will love the “graten” of fried oyster mushrooms with potatoes..
- potatoes – 1 kg;
- mushrooms (dried) – 50 gr .;
- Oyster mushrooms and champignons – 250 gr.;
- boiling water – 1 cup;
- milk – ½ cup;
- butter – 1 tablespoon;
- cream – 2 tablespoons;
- garlic – 1 slice;
- thyme – 2-3 sprigs;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Cooking time: 60 minutes.
Caloric content: 119 kcal.
- Pour the dried mushrooms with a glass of boiling water;
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into circles;
- Potato mugs put in a saucepan, grate a slice of garlic on top, put thyme sprigs, add milk and boiling water with mushrooms soaked in it;
- Put the saucepan on the fire, wait for boiling and then cook for another 8 minutes (pieces of potatoes should soften slightly;
- Rinse oyster mushrooms and cut into large pieces;
- Mushrooms to put on a heated pan, fry slightly (not waiting for the mushrooms to release the liquid, let them just grab a little);
- Drain water from potatoes in a separate container, remove thyme;
- Take a baking dish, put a layer of boiled potato slices on the bottom, sprinkle with salt and pepper lightly;
- Then in the same way, lay the mushrooms, alternate layers of mushrooms and potatoes twice more, not forgetting to pepper and salt each time;
- Add cream to the liquid from boiled potatoes and pour over this “gratin” sauce;
- Preheat oven to 190c, put the form in it;
- After 20 minutes to get the form and leave to insist for another quarter of an hour;
- Gratin ready!
Fried potatoes with mushrooms, mushrooms and garlic in a slow cooker
A quick and flavorful potato dish with oyster mushrooms using a slow cooker – this is exactly what you need after a long working day.
- oyster mushrooms – 500 gr .;
- potatoes – 6-7 pieces;
- onion – 1 piece;
- vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon;
- fresh dill – 20 g .;
- mix pepper and salt to taste.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Caloric content: 113 kcal.
- Peel potatoes and cut into slices;
- Rinse the mushrooms, dry, cut into cubes and plates;
- Bulbs cleaned and cut into cubes;
- Add oil to the multi-cooker bowl, put the sliced mushrooms in the same place;
- Select the “Fry” program and run the slow cooker for 5 minutes;
- At the end of time, open the bowl and put the onion in there, restart the device in the previous mode for 5 minutes;
- At the end of 5 minutes, put the potatoes in the microwave, and add a couple of tablespoons of water;
- Close the bowl again and start the slow cooker with a cooking time of 20 minutes;
- After 10 minutes, slightly open and stir the potatoes with mushrooms, close again and leave to be caught;
- 2-3 minutes before the end, remove the cover (due to this a crust will have to form);
- Add spices;
- Place fried potatoes with oyster mushrooms on the table, garnished with finely chopped greens.
- When buying oyster mushrooms, note that there are no yellowish spots on the surface of their caps (neither above or below);
- before cooking, these mushrooms do not need to boil, just rinse;
- it is recommended to store mushrooms of this type in glass or plastic ware;
- potato slices will be covered with a crust, if the oil on which they will be fried, will be well warmed;
- potato slices will not stick together if soaked in cold water for 2-3 hours (however, the potatoes are then dried);
- salting potatoes before frying is strictly prohibited, otherwise the potatoes will look like mashed potatoes;
- frying potatoes are selected from red or yellow varieties;
- using mustard oil in small quantities, you can give the potato a pleasant aroma and a very beautiful color.
Enjoy your meal!