Asparagus will not work overeat – it is not only useful, but very light. The main thing is not to digest it, it should remain slightly crispy.
|fresh asparagus –||800-900 g|
|ground crackers –||handful|
|grated parmesan –||handful|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil –||2-3 art. l.|
|Time for preparing: 25 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 110 Kcal|
Spring asparagus is not a frequent guest on our tables. And many people think that it is difficult to cook it, in fact it is “easier than ever.” Try and see for yourself.
How to make asparagus baked in the oven:
- Preheat the oven to 190Cº;
- Peel the asparagus and cut off the bottom (coarse) base;
- Put baking paper on the bottom of a large form (foil can be used). Spread the prepared stems in one layer, season to taste;
- Sprinkle the vegetable with grated cheese, ground breadcrumbs, and sprinkle with olive oil, but lightly;
- Send the form to the oven for 10-13 minutes. Most importantly, these fragile green shoots are not too dry;
- Serve directly from the oven.
How to cook asparagus with garlic in the oven
Such asparagus with garlic can be a side dish for chicken, but it is tasty in itself, especially as a light dinner..
Required for 5 persons:
- 500 g of asparagus;
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- the amount of salt and pepper to taste;
- 20 ml of lemon juice.
Time needed: 20 min. The number of calories per serving 100 g: 122 kcal.
How to cook:
- Preheat the oven to 190-200 Cº;
- Cut off the hard bottom of the washed shoots;
- Peel and chop the garlic;
- Add to the asparagus garlic, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and seasoned with spices at your discretion, mix well;
- Put the prepared stems into a wide shape, cook in a hot oven for no more than 10 minutes;
- Put the finished dish on a plate, pour over lemon juice and serve..
How much time and how to bake asparagus with cream sauce
Asparagus cooked in the oven can be eaten hot or cold. Cook it for no more than 10 minutes, otherwise the vegetable will lose its taste..
You will need:
- 20 asparagus stalks;
- 90 g of edam cheese;
- 350 ml 33% fresh cream.
- amount of salt to taste.
It will take: 25 min. The value of the finished dish per 100 g: 119 kcal.
How to bake:
- Remove the rough base of the vegetable;
- Blanch the prepared stems in salted boiling water, but for more than 3 minutes, then transfer them to very cold water, so they cool down faster, retain their color and taste;
- Prepare the sauce: pour the cream in a saucepan, wait until they boil, send grated cheese in them, boil a minute;
- Put blanched stems into the form, pour them with creamy sauce, send to the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
How to cook green asparagus with salmon in the oven
A dish with green asparagus and red fish looks very elegant, and baked simply enough. Great snack for guests.
- 300 g salmon fillet;
- 150 g fresh asparagus;
- 200 g sweet potatoes;
- 100 ml of 33% cream;
- 55 ml of olive oil;
- 15 g butter “Peasant”;
- season to taste.
Cooking: 20 min. Energy value per 100 grams: 129 kcal.
How to cook:
- Cut the salmon fillet into 2 parts, oil them, pepper to taste, salt;
- Clean the yam, chop into cubes. Then put in salted water, boil for 15 minutes;
- Put the prepared yam into the bowl of the blender, add cream, salt, whip;
- In asparagus cut the rough part of the stem. Put the prepared shoots in a bowl, season with spices and olive oil;
- Heat oven to 200 Cº. Put the stems in the form, put the fish fillet on top, send to the oven for 15 minutes;
- Serve on the table: put asparagus on a plate, next to a piece of fish and sweet potato cream.
To the note: decoration from dried tomatoes or greens is ideal for this dish.
Asparagus in bacon with cheese in the oven
Baked asparagus in bacon may well be a separate dish. Very light, both in terms of cooking and energy, great for dinner.
- 12 pieces of asparagus;
- 12 strips of bacon;
- 250 ml low-fat cream;
- 75 g onions;
- 4 mushroom caps;
- 7 tbsp. spoons of grated cheese;
- seasoning, fresh herbs to taste.
Cooking will take: 25 min. Serving value 100 g: 139 kcal.
- Washed vegetable stems to clear, cut off a rigid base;
- Wrap each sprig in a strip of bacon and fry over low heat without using oil;
- After roasting all the stems to shift into a suitable form;
- In the same skillet fry diced champignon caps and onions;
- Combine six tablespoons of cheese with cream, champignons and onions. Pour the vegetable with this sauce, sprinkle with the remaining cheese on top;
- Cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes;
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs when serving..
Green asparagus with fried eggs in the oven
Green shoots with scrambled eggs can be served not only hot, but in the cold they are also good.
Required for 4 persons:
- 0.5 kg of green asparagus;
- 1.5 cups of milk;
- 4-5 eggs;
- some lubrication oil.
Elapsed time: 25 min. The value of dishes per 100 g: 115 kcal.
How to cook:
- Peel shoots, cut three centimeters across and blanch in salted water for 5 minutes, but no more so that the vegetable does not lose its fresh, grassy taste;
- Cooked stems fold in a colander, when the water drains put them in a mold, treated with oil;
- Whisk the eggs with salt and milk, pour the prepared stems with this mixture;
- Send the dish to an oven preheated to 150 for 15 minutes, until the fried eggs are reddened. It should not be firm, but most likely resemble the jelly consistency..
To pamper yourself with the most delicious asparagus, consider the following:
- When choosing a vegetable for cooking, give preference to stems that do not exceed 16 cm in length;
- Try to break the escape where it breaks, just the very level with the rough part that needs to be cut off.
- The potato peeler is ideal for peeling;
- Green asparagus is cleaned from the middle of the shoot down, but white is cleaned exclusively under the top;
- Before cooking, the vegetable is often blanched: sent to salted boiling water for 5 minutes;
- A popular way to cook is to tie the stalks together in a bunch and put them in boiling water. Moreover, the tops of the vegetable will be a bit stuck out of the pan, and cooked on a hot pair;
- The taste of the stems improves lemon juice, which is added to water during cooking;
- Boiled stems should be put in cool water so that they remain green and crispy..
Enjoy your meal!