Fish stew with vegetables is a specific dish, one might say to an amateur. Not everyone accepts a combination of tomatoes, cabbage or eggplants with seafood. But if you are an admirer of such food, then recipes are just a lot and you can always experiment, starting with vegetables and ending with fish..
Most often for this dish use low-fat varieties: hake, pollock, cod, flounder. At the expense of vegetables and yushki, which is formed in the cooking process, the food is juicy and tasty.
It can serve a side dish in the form of mashed potatoes or porridge, and even as an independent dish you can eat it with a slice of bread. Since this is a daily meal, it can be included in your diet a couple of times a week..
|hake –||1 kg|
|carrot –||2 pcs.|
|bow –||2 pcs.|
|tomato sauce –||4 tbsp. l.|
|lean oil –||3 tbsp. l.|
|salt –||1 tsp.|
|flour –||3 tbsp. l.|
|sweet pepper –||2 pcs.|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 139 Kcal|
To implement this recipe, it is best to take a hake, there are few bones in it – only a ridge. When stewing, the fish will become soft, tender and juicy..
We defrost the hake, scrape off the husks with a knife, cut the abdomen, remove the insides, cut off the tail and fins. We wash it in water and cut it into pieces, immerse it in a bowl and salted it..
Wash vegetables and peel. Bulbs and carrots cut into half rings, pepper – diced. We take a cauldron, pour in a little bit of oil there and fold the prepared vegetables.
Pour the flour into a plate, roll the fish in it and fry in a heated pan. Ready hake lay out to the vegetables and put the cauldron on the stove.
Dilute tomato sauce with boiled water to make it look like juice, and pour it into fish with vegetables. Stew the dish for twenty minutes.
Fish stew in a tomato with vegetables in a pan
Budget, but very tasty dish is obtained from roasted fish, such as pollock and a set of fresh vegetables.
- Pollock – 1 kg;
- tomatoes – 3 pcs .;
- onions – 2 pcs .;
- carrot – 2 pcs .;
- oil – 4 tbsp. l .;
- flour – 5 tbsp. l .;
- salt – 2 tsp;
- water – 50 ml.
Cooking: 75 minutes.
Calories: 141 Kcal / 100 g.
Fresh-frozen pollock wash and clean. With a sharp knife cut in half along the ridge. We take out the spine and rub the resulting fillet with salt. We put the pyramid and give salted twenty minutes.
With the bulbs, remove the husk, chop straws. Wash carrots and clean using a metal grid. Three grated.
Pour flour in a bowl. Pour oil into a saucepan and heat well. We roll the fish blanks into the flour and gently, so as not to sprinkle the oil, put the fry. We turn on the second side and from above distribute the chopped vegetables.
Tomatoes are immersed in boiling water for a few seconds, peel and chop into cubes. Sent to the stewpan for preparing products. We pour in fifty grams of water, reduce the heat, cover it tightly with a lid and give the dish to stew for thirty minutes.
How to put out fish with zucchini in a slow cooker
For stewing with vegetables in a slow cooker, lean mackerel is perfect. Due to its combination with carrot, onion and zucchini, the dish will be juicy and tender..
- mackerel – 2 pcs .;
- onions – 2 pcs .;
- carrot – 2 pcs .;
- zucchini – 1 pc .;
- oil – 30 ml;
- salt – 1 tsp;
- tomato juice – 1 cup.
Cooking: 65 minutes.
Calories: 134 Kcal / 100 g.
We defreeze the fish, clean the insides, cut off the tail and fins, be sure to cut off the head. Fold in the plate and salted. We start the appliance in extinguishing mode. Pour oil into the bowl. Bulbs, zucchini and carrots clean. Cut into the same cubes or straws.
Mackerel pieces put on one unit, slightly fry and fall asleep with a thick layer of prepared vegetables. Hermetically close the lid and simmer for twenty minutes. Open, stir, pour tomato juice and continue cooking for another twenty minutes..
After switching off the device, let it stand for ten minutes so that the fish will finally be saturated with aromas..
This dish is perfect for boiled cones or crumbly buckwheat porridge..
Recipe for fish stew with vegetables in the oven
A quick and very satisfying dish for a homemade feast – stewed cod with potatoes in the oven. Cod, sliced, and potatoes under a thick layer of mayonnaise fill will delight all guests gathered.
- cod – 750 g;
- potato tubers – 1 kg;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- mayonnaise – 100 ml;
- oil – 4 tbsp. l .;
- flour – 3 tbsp. l .;
- spices, salt – 1 tsp.
Preparation: 70 minutes.
Calories: 146 Kcal / 100 g.
Peel potatoes and cut into medium slices. Cod clean, add salt, roll in flour and lightly roast in vegetable oil, literally one minute to create a beautiful crust.
Peeled onion cut into rings. Put the potatoes in a deep pan, sprinkle them with spices, put fish pieces and onion rings on it in a chaotic manner. Turn on the electric oven at 185 ° C.
We roll out all the mayonnaise in the center of the billet, gently spread it over all areas of food with a spoon so that a dense layer of the sauce is formed. Sent to prepare for fifty minutes. At the end can be sprinkled with fresh or dried herbs..
- To get a tasty dish, you need to pick up quality products. The main component is fish. When buying, pay attention to its appearance, there should not be a thick layer of ice on it, the carcass should be whole, without damage, white or bluish tint. Not yellow or brownish – a sign of a stale product, frozen several times;
- Experienced chefs recommend to marin fish before stewing. Commonly used homemade mayonnaise, heavy cream or wine;
- In order not to overdry seafood, it must be breaded before frying so that all the juice remains inside the meat;
- The quenching fluids should be sufficient so that the products do not stick and become succulent;
- If you use frozen fish, do not thaw it in warm water. It will turn out dry and tough. It is better to leave it in the refrigerator overnight;
- Fish steaks will remain intact and will not fall apart if you first immerse them in salted water for thirty minutes;
- If you took small varieties of fish to extinguish, do not bother removing bones from it. In the process of quenching, they will become soft and absolutely not be felt in the dish;
- Take a carrot thick with a blunt end, it is brighter and better to taste. Bulbs need to use white or purple varieties, they have less bitterness;
- If you do not pre-fry the fish and start stewing raw with vegetables, it will turn out to taste like boiled;
- Vegetables should be cut into slices of the same size in order to be uniformly drained;
- Fatty fish is best stew with cabbage, zucchini and beetroot. Low-calorie vegetables will be perfectly combined with pelengasom or catfish.
Enjoy your meal!