This dish appeared in the distant sixteenth century, but then it was considered a delicacy that was not available to mere mortals. In the twentieth century, the situation changed, and already every housewife could prepare such a snack for a festive or casual table, and due to the fact that eggs are ideally combined with any other products, a lot of toppings appeared, including mushroom.
|fresh or frozen mushrooms –||150 g|
|onions –||150 g|
|carrots –||150 g|
|chicken eggs –||ten|
|vegetable oil –||30 ml|
|mayonnaise (sour cream) –||50 g|
|greens, salt and spices –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 50 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 133 Kcal|
If you stuff the eggs with mushrooms and yolk, you get a tasty and nourishing snack, as they say “in the feast and in the world.” To make the filling in protein boats not dry, you need to chop the ingredients finely enough and add mayonnaise or sour cream to the minced meat.
Cooking eggs stuffed with mushrooms and yolk, in steps:
- The first thing you need to wash the eggs in cold water and put them to cook. So that they do not digest, 10 minutes after boiling water, they must be removed and put in ice water for cooling;
- While the product for stuffing will stew, you need to do stuffing. For her, in a deep frying pan with vegetable oil, you need to fry chopped onions and grated carrots for several minutes;
- Then send clean chopped mushrooms to the pan. Fry all about 25 minutes. Grilled toasted filling using a meat grinder or blender;
- Remove the shells from the cooled eggs, cut each into two halves, carefully remove the yolks. Knead this ingredient with a fork or grate and mix with a ground mass;
- Cover the filling with mayonnaise, add salt and spices. Greens can also be added to the filling or sprinkle it with a ready-made snack;
- Fill the halves of the protein with the finished filling, decorate to your taste and the dish is ready.
Eggs Stuffed with Dry Mushrooms and Onions
Even if the mushroom season is long over, you can still cook eggs stuffed with mushrooms. Dried trophies of quiet hunting are perfect for this snack..
To prepare a mixture for stuffing dry mushrooms, you will need:
- 10 chicken eggs;
- 60 g dry mushrooms;
- 6-12 g of garlic;
- 150 g onions;
- 30-40 ml of vegetable oil;
- 30-40 ml of mayonnaise;
- salt and spices to taste.
Since the process of cooking dry mushrooms takes about one and a half hours, the total cooking time for snacks, respectively, will grow to 2-2.5 hours.
The energy value of 100 g dishes at the exit will be 171.8 kcal.
- First you need to boil dry mushrooms. To do this, they are first poured on boiling water for half an hour, then this water is drained, poured everything clean and boiled for about 45 minutes. You can do it another way: put this product in a multicooker bowl, pour cold water on it and cook using the “Quenching / Soup” function for 60 minutes;
- There will be enough time while the mushrooms are being cooked to boil the eggs and fry the onions to vegetable color in caramel color;
- Mince mushrooms and fried onions through a meat grinder and grate yolks and garlic. Mix all the prepared products together, season with mayonnaise, spices, salt and diligently mix everything;
- The resulting stuffing to fill the halves of protein. More effectively and accurately it can be done with the help of pastry bag with curly nozzles..
Such a supply of stuffed eggs makes the dish a central snack on a festive table, which is hard not to notice or keep from trying. For filling, you can use any filling, not only mushroom, but also paste, cod liver, sardines, etc..
To turn an ordinary snack into beautiful “mushroom-mushrooms” filled with mushroom stuffing you need to take:
- 1 bag of black custard tea;
- 5 chicken eggs;
- 70 g onions;
- 100 g fresh champignons;
- 25 ml of vegetable oil;
- 30 g of mayonnaise;
- salt, pepper to taste.
The duration of the preparation of such a spectacular cold snack – 40-50 minutes.
Caloric content of “mushroom-borovichkov” eggs will be 176.6 kcal per 100 g.
How to cook eggs stuffed with mushrooms in the form of mushrooms:
- Boil water, salt it well and carefully put the washed chicken eggs into it. Salt will prevent the outflow of protein, if suddenly there is a small invisible crack on the egg. After seven or eight minutes, remove the eggs from boiling water and shift them into very cold water;
- After cooling, remove the eggshells from the eggs, mentally divide the egg into three parts and cut from the side of the sharp end 1/3. These will be borovichkov caps. Carefully, not to damage the integrity of the protein, get the yolk;
- Now you can brew a very strong black tea. For this you can use not only packaged, but also loose tea. In a strong brew, boil caps of protein for 10-15 minutes before they acquire a beautiful brown color. This procedure will not affect the taste of the protein;
- For the filling along with the onions, fry the mushrooms in vegetable oil until cooked and skip through the meat grinder together with the yolks, chop with a blender or simply chop everything very finely with a knife;
- After adding the spices and mayonnaise, you can fill this mass of boletus feet with this mass. Put on the painted hats and serve on a dish, vystlelenny greens.
Eggs Stuffed with Champignons and Cheese
Mushroom stuffing for stuffed eggs, often except boiled yolks and fried (or pickled) mushrooms, includes only vegetables – onions and garlic, but there is another very tasty combination: the listed ingredients plus cheese. When using different types of hard cheeses, the final taste of the snack may vary significantly..
For eggs with cheese and mushroom filling you will need:
- 10 chicken eggs, boiled hard boiled;
- 180 g of any hard cheese;
- 350 g fresh champignons;
- 140 g onions;
- 12 grams of garlic;
- 90 g or to taste of mayonnaise;
- salt and spices.
This version of the filling is not prepared for very long, so all the stages of creating snacks will fit in the time interval from 40 to 50 minutes.
Caloric value of every 100 grams of stuffed eggs will be 159.6 kilocalories..
- Boil the champignons in salted water until cooked and cool. After that, pass them through a meat grinder together with peeled onions;
- Hard cheese, extracted from protein, yolks and garlic grate on a fine grater. Combine these ingredients with champignons and onions, mix, season with mayonnaise and spices. If necessary, add a lot of salt (the taste of some varieties of cheese can be so rich that salt and spices are not needed);
- Fill the mixture with white boats of egg whites. Finished snack can be sprinkled with finely chopped dill or cheese.
How to stuff eggs with mushrooms and red caviar
Red caviar is a very useful product for the human body, but also quite expensive, so it appears on the tables of most people most often on holiday tables. If you are already tired of sandwiches with red caviar or you just want to surprise the guests with a new presentation of this delicacy, then you can use it in stuffing of stuffed eggs.
For such a festive snack you need to take:
- 5 pre-cooked chicken eggs;
- 50 g of red caviar;
- 150 g pickled mushrooms;
- 100 g onions;
- 30-50 g of mayonnaise.
If you do not need to spend time boiling eggs, then you can cook this simple dish in just 20 minutes..
The caloric content of eggs with such a filling is 146.8 per 100 kcal.
- Pickled mushrooms recline in a colander, so that all the glasses are drained from them. Chop onions with a knife as little as possible so that it can be bitter with boiling water or marinated in vinegar diluted with water;
- Chicken egg yolks with a fork, pickled mushrooms with a knife cut into very small cubes. Mix onions, mushrooms and yolks together, add mayonnaise and stir;
- Fill the halves of eggs with mushroom stuffing, so that a small tubercle towers above the recess where the yolk was. Mince a thin layer of caviar on top.
The pledge of the beautiful appearance of stuffed eggs lies in their proper cooking. To do this, follow some simple rules:
- This product cannot be digested. To avoid a green border around the yolk, their stay in cold water should not last longer than 10-12 minutes. With longer cooking, the yolk may become hard;
- ,To the shell is well moved away from the protein, and the surface was smooth on all sides, hot eggs immersed in cold water. If the product is fresh enough, the shell should be punctured gently from the blunt end and rolled, for example, on the table;
- To make the proteins filled with more stable, the bottom of each half should be slightly cut off..
Stuffed eggs are an easy appetizer that is easy to make. Do not be afraid of experiments, so you can make the look of egg boats more interesting if you paint them with food dyes or, for example, by frying in breading.