In winter, people always lack vitamins, which is why they began to stock up on canned fruits and vegetables. At least, you can pamper yourself with delicious fresh food at any time..
If we talk about eggplant in Korean, then the hostess can afford any flight of fancy – the composition of the contents can be changed, relying on their own preferences.
Some, when rolling cans, decide to experiment and, during the day, up to 5-7 kinds of eggplant salads appear in their pantry. It is very convenient, especially considering that this dish is suitable for almost any table..
It can be added to many side dishes, and on home holidays it is not the last.
Of course, if we take into account the fact that even after long-term storage, pickled eggplants retain almost all of their useful nutrients and are also well digested, this dish is considered one of the most necessary in the reserves of any self-respecting woman..
This oriental dish is always very popular, so it is worth spending quite a bit of time on recipes so that in winter there is a tasty and healthy dish on the table..
Classic recipe preparation
Ingredients for harvesting eggplant in Korean for the winter:
- Sweet Bulgarian pepper – 100 g;
- Eggplant – 1 kg;
- Fresh carrots – 100 g;
- Garlic – 4 medium cloves;
- Drinking water (boiled) – 1 l;
- Cooking salt – half a tablespoon.
Ingredients for marinade:
- Sunflower oil (preferably refined) – 100 ml;
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon;
- 9% solution of vinegar – 100 ml;
- Salt – 1/3 tablespoon;
- Seasoning for carrots in Korean – 10 g.
This number of products is designed for 2 cans of 0.5 liters..
The recipe for harvesting eggplants in Korean for the winter looks like this:
- Rinse the eggplants thoroughly under running water and cut off the stem;
- Make holes on the surface of eggplants using a toothpick or fork;
- Vegetables put in a pot filled with water, adding salt there. Place it on the fire and after boiling hold it on the flame for 3-5 minutes. Eggplants should not be boiled soft, the knife’s edge should quietly enter the vegetables;
- Next, the vegetables are located under the press, built of weighted cans or weights with cutting boards. All the juice coming out of the eggplant does not need to be left in the tank. This procedure takes, on average, from 4 to 6 hours;
- When most of the liquid is in the sink, the eggplants are cut into strips. Together with them the Bulgarian pepper which is previously cleared of sunflower seeds is cut. Carrots grated;
- All prepared ingredients are mixed with seasoning, sugar and a pinch of salt;
- Garlic is placed under a press, then oil and vinegar are added to it. The resulting mixture is mixed with vegetables and everything is thoroughly mixed;
- Sterilize the container and place vegetables there;
- 20 minutes, closed cans are pasteurized;
- Tara is rolled up, then covered with a blanket and remains upside down until the final cooling..
Korean eggplant for winter without sterilization
- Fresh tomatoes – 3 kg;
- Eggplant – 3 kg;
- Cooking salt – 90 g;
- Granulated sugar – 400 g;
- Vegetable oil (preferably refined) – 200 ml;
- Pepper sweet – 2 pieces;
- Garlic – 2 heads;
- Vinegar – 90 ml.
The recipe is simple, includes the following steps:
- Wash vegetables thoroughly; peel seeds from seeds;
- Everything except the eggplant, chopped or minced;
- All of these ingredients are mixed with sugar, salt and butter;
- The resulting mixture is brought to a boil, then mixed with vinegar;
- Eggplants are cut into small circles and added to the hot mixture;
- All this remains on the fire for another 20 minutes, while neatly stirred;
- The resulting billet eggplant Korean-style unfolds on a sterilized container, rolled and placed under the blanket before the final cooling.
Korean style eggplant salad for winter
- Tomatoes – 2 kg;
- Eggplant – 2 kg;
- Vegetable oil (preferably refined) – 500 ml;
- Granulated sugar – 4 tablespoons;
- Cooking salt – 2 tablespoons;
- Garlic – 2 heads;
- Black pepper (peas) – to taste;
- Bay leaf – 1 pc. for each jar;
- Fragrant herbs (dogwood, basil, etc.) – 200 gr;
Instant recipe for delicious salad for the winter in stages:
- Tomatoes for a few minutes in boiling water, then gently remove the peel;
- Wash eggplants under running water and cut into small rings;
- Heads of garlic and chop herbs, mix with vegetable oil and salt. Add all this to the vegetables and leave for a few minutes;
- Put the mixture on a baking sheet and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes in the oven;
- Pour the oil into the pan, place the dishes on the fire and throw the bay leaf there. Black pepper is added at its discretion, on average, add from half to a whole tablespoon. After boiling, transfer the vegetables to the pan, salt the dish. Add sugar and spices. Leave for 5 minutes. In the process of stirring, so that all ingredients are boiled, absorbing the oil;
- Put the billet in sterilized jars, roll them up and leave them under a blanket for a while. After cooling down, hide the twists with Korean eggplant salad in a dark cool place..
Few tips for hostesses from experienced chefs
If you can experiment with the preparation of vegetables, add new ingredients, then it’s best not to do this with the composition of the marinade..
Since it depends on its quality the duration of storage of twists, it is not necessary to deviate from the recipe for a single moment.
Take this process seriously, because this particular dish will delight your family in winter.
Light and tasty preparations you, dear hostesses!