It seems that such products are considered dumplings, but today we still cook dumplings with such a juicy filling. They can be eaten with butter, sour cream or various sauces, seasoning the dish with spices. Have you tried? If not, then the time has come, because such a thing cannot be lost..
|Luke –||1 PC.|
|wheat flour –||620 g|
|eggs –||1 PC.|
|white cabbage –||470 g|
|butter –||50 g|
|water –||220 ml|
|Time for preparing: 75 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 185 Kcal|
How to cook:
- Cabbage to get rid of the top sheets;
- Wash the head, cut it and cut the stalk;
- Next, the product is coarsely chopped and then put through a meat grinder or finely chopped it with a knife;
- Add your favorite spices, combine all by hand;
- Butter put in a frying pan and melt on the stove or in the microwave;
- Mix cabbage with butter, set aside for half an hour;
- At the expiration of the time to drain the excess liquid;
- Flour the flour through a sieve into a container, add water to it, and then an egg;
- Future dough salt and knead by hand, then cover or wrap in foil and place in the refrigerator for at least twenty minutes;
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into sausage and cut into rings;
- Roll each ring and put a little filling in the center;
- Turn into a dumpling and continue the same with the rest of the dough, filling;
- Dumplings boil until cooked in boiling water on the stove.
Cabbage dumplings from fresh cabbage and minced
- 230 g cabbage;
- 450 g pork;
- 1 egg;
- 1 onion;
- 270 g flour.
Cooking time – 1 hour and 5 minutes.
Calories – 210.
How to cook:
- Pour the flour into the container, be sure to pour it into a sieve;
- Gather half a glass of water and add an egg into it, beat a little;
- Salt and gradually pour the liquid portion into the flour, knead a smooth dough;
- Wrap it in cling film and put it in the fridge for forty minutes;
- Rinse the meat with running water, remove the fat as desired and cut into cubes;
- Onions rid of the husk, cut into four parts;
- Rid cabbage from the top two sheets, wash the head;
- Cut in half, cut out the middle part, and finely chop the rest;
- Onions mixed with meat and send in a meat grinder or in a powerful blender to achieve a homogeneous mass;
- Add cabbage, spices to taste and a fourth of a glass of water to the finished stuffing;
- Mix thoroughly with your hands;
- Sprinkle the desk with flour and put the dough;
- Roll it into a fairly thin layer using a rolling pin (no thicker than two millimeters);
- Cut circles using a special circle or glass;
- Put the stuffing in the center of each circle and collect dumplings;
- Type a pot of water, put it on the stove until it boils;
- After that, gently place in the water dumplings and spices to taste;
- Boil until the items float, and then another five minutes..
Dumplings with meat, mushrooms and cabbage
- 900 g of flour;
- 25 ml of oil;
- 220 ml of water;
- 2 eggs;
- 270 g onions;
- 350 grams of cabbage;
- 45 oils;
- 280g of beef;
- 420 g of mushrooms.
Cooking time – 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Calories – 440.
How to cook:
- Pre-store the water in the refrigerator for at least an hour so that it can become icy;
- Pour it into a bowl and add flour through a sieve, followed by eggs;
- Then you can knead the dough, adding a little more salt;
- Put the dough back into the bowl and let it stand for a quarter of an hour;
- When time passes, knead the mass and leave for another ten minutes;
- Mushrooms to clean the legs and caps, cut into plates;
- Onions rid of the husk, wash it and cut into strips;
- Pour the oil into the pan, pour the onion;
- When it starts to sizzle, add the mushrooms and simmer them until ready;
- Wash meat and cut into cubes;
- Push it through a meat grinder or use the help of a blender to grind meat into mincemeat;
- Fine cabbage chop and then finely chop it;
- Mix the mushrooms with meat and cabbage, season to taste;
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into layers, cut out circles and form dumplings with a filling;
- Boil the skillet with water and place in it dumplings, cook until ready.
Dumplings with sauerkraut
- 1 egg;
- 630 g of flour;
- 115 ml of oil;
- 2 onions;
- 210 ml of water;
- 550 g sauerkraut.
Cooking time – 1 hour and 25 minutes.
Calories – 192.
How to cook:
- Onions rid of the husk, wash it and finely chop with a sharp knife;
- Pour oil into a frying pan, add onions;
- Simmer it on low heat until golden brown;
- When the onions become rosy, add cabbage to it and ready under the lid until done. If the cabbage is too long, you can chop it;
- Do not forget that the cabbage must be periodically stirred, so that it does not burn;
- Beat the egg, add water to it, beat, add salt and mix;
- Further to these ingredients to send flour, but necessarily through a sieve;
- From the resulting mass knead the dough and set it aside for a little rest;
- After this, roll out the dough into a layer, cut out circles from it and put the stuffing on them;
- Wrap dumplings and you can put them in boiling water, cook for no longer than ten minutes.
Recipe ravioli with sauerkraut and bacon
- 260 g fat;
- 280 ml of water;
- 740 g sauerkraut;
- 580 g of wheat flour;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 1 onion head.
Cooking time – 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Calories – 216.
How to cook:
- Pour the water into a bowl, add one teaspoon of salt and stir until it dissolves;
- Flour the flour through a sieve to salt water and begin to mix the components by hand;
- Add eggs and knead the full dough;
- Soft and elastic dough to wrap in a film or put in a bag and place in the refrigerator for forty minutes;
- During this time, squeeze the cabbage from the juice and, if necessary, wash it;
- Onions rid of the husk and rinse with water, cut it into large slices;
- Fat to get rid of packaging, also coarsely chopped;
- Add the fat to the cabbage with onions and then pass the mass of the three components through a meat grinder. You can also chop the ingredients in a blender, but it must be powerful;
- Add your favorite spices and combine the ingredients;
- Rested dough roll out on the surface, which is sprinkled with flour;
- Cut circles and lay out the filling;
- Minimize dumplings and boil water for them;
- Put them in boiling water, add some salt and cook until ready..
Dumplings with cabbage in a slow cooker
- ½ white cabbage;
- 1 carrot;
- 220 ml of serum;
- 1 onion;
- 830 g of flour;
- 60 ml of sunflower oil;
- 5 g of soda;
- 35 g tomato paste.
Cooking time – 1 hour and 35 minutes.
Calories – 178.
How to cook:
- Cabbage, remove the top sheets, wash the head;
- Cut the stalk and finely chop the whole vegetable;
- Rinse carrots, grate it with a grater;
- Peel the bulb, rinse it and cut it into a small cube;
- Pour vegetable oil into the slow cooker, let it heat up;
- Pour onion, cabbage and carrots, cook 30 minutes for stewing;
- During this time, dissolve the tomato paste with water and after a period of time pour the liquid into the slow cooker;
- Cook in the same mode for another twenty minutes;
- Flour the flour through a sieve in a bowl, add a little salt, soda and mix;
- Warm up the whey and pour it into the dry ingredients;
- Knead the dough from the resulting mass, which is easily behind the hands;
- Wrap the mass in a bag or cling film and place in the refrigerator for one hour;
- After this, roll out the dough and cut the circles;
- Put on each of them the stuffing and make dumplings;
- Next, the dumplings will be steamed, so you need to pour enough water into the slow cooker;
- Place a basket for steaming and lay out flour products;
- Close the cooker with a lid and cook dumplings for a quarter of an hour.
These flour products are good because they can be eaten not only in the form of a main dish, but also as the first, that is, the soup. To do this, just need to leave the dumplings in the water in which they are cooked. It is also desirable to add spices to your taste and the soup is ready! It may even be bay leaf, black pepper and garlic. Well, if your imagination works well, then you will be able to pick up the original spices for yourself. Offer this dish not only to yourself, but also to your relatives. Believe me, they will appreciate it. Enjoy your meal!