The appearance of pelmeni in domestic cooking is associated with the Siberian tract, passing through Udmurtia, where the convicts and the escorting Cossacks took them from the local population. Analogs of this dish are also in Italian (ravioli), Caucasian (manti), Jewish (kreplach) and Chinese (cedar, jiaozi) cuisines. Usually eat them in boiled form with butter and sour cream..
But there is a more festive version of cooking: they are baked in pots in the oven, served hot with sauces and spices..
|Flour –||550 grams|
|Chicken egg –||2 pieces|
|Purified water –||1 cup|
|A mixture of chicken and pork mince –||600 grams|
|Sour cream homemade –||200 grams|
|Small onion –||1 head|
|Carrot average –||1 piece|
|Sunflower oil –||2 tablespoons|
|Champignon mushrooms) –||300 grams|
|Time for preparing: 210 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 198 Kcal|
Knead dough from flour, water, eggs and salt. After giving him a rest, roll out, spread the prepared minced meat and sculpt the dumplings. Homemade dumplings can not be compared with any of the store varieties, so if you want to please loved ones with an exceptionally useful and tasty dish, cook them yourself.
Preparing the semi-finished products, send them in the fridge for an hour. We clean and chop half rings. Put the saucepan on the hob, pour the oil and let it warm up. Spread vegetables (carrots and onions), and lightly fry.
After washing the mushrooms, cut into thin slices and send to evaporate into the pan. Turn on the oven at 190 ° C. In a small glass bowl, mix roasted vegetables, mushrooms and sour cream, add a little water, spices and salt.
We put slightly frozen frozen foods in a clay pot, pour a creamy mushroom dressing on top and set it to bake for an hour in the oven.
Potato dumplings with cheese in the oven
Melted hard cheese, which can be more delicious … on spaghetti, pizza, or just hot sandwiches. And dumplings with cheese in the oven – this is such a delight that no family member can resist.
- Dumplings (homemade) – 450 grams;
- Hard cheese – 300 grams;
- Purified water – 3 liters;
- Mayonnaise – 150 grams;
- Pepper – 3 grains;
- Laurel leaf – 2 pieces;
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons;
- Barberry – 1 sprig;
- Spices, salt – to taste.
We clean and chop half rings vegetables. We pour oil in the speed and pass them.
Put a small iron bowl on the stove, pour 1 liter of water, bring to a boil, and throw spices into it. Boil for 5 minutes and decant.
In a deep pan with a thick bottom, cook the dumplings for 3 minutes. We take out and mix with roasted vegetables, then we put them in the pots, pour over the spices and put them in the oven for 30 minutes, heated to 185 ° C.
Take out, sprinkle with grated cheese and set back for 10 minutes to fry.
Dumplings are ready!
Dumplings in a pot with broth in the oven
- Homemade dumplings – 650 grams;
- Quarter chicken – 1 kilogram;
- Purified water – 4 liters;
- Spicy spices – to taste;
- Wine vinegar – 1 tablespoon;
- Salt – to taste;
- A small onion – 1 head;
- Laurel Leaf – 1 piece.
Put the chicken to cook on the stove (after cutting it in pieces). After boiling with salt, add the bay leaf and cleaned onion, reduce the heat, collect the foam and continue to cook for one hour.
We take out the meat, filter the broth twice through cheesecloth. Put the dumplings in a bowl, pour the chicken broth and set to prepare in the oven, preheated to 185 ° C for 30 minutes. Take out, add vinegar, fresh herbs and let stand 5 minutes.
Dumplings in the pot in the oven with tomato sauce
Fried and then baked dumplings with tomato sauce – this is the dish that will truly surprise your guests..
- Homemade dumplings – 450 grams;
- Vegetable oil – 3 tablespoons;
- Tomato sauce – 4 tablespoons;
- Basil – 1 bunch;
- A small onion – 1 head;
- Low-fat cream – 110 grams;
- Salt, spices – to taste.
We put on the stove two stewpans, pour the oil. Peel and chop the onion rings, lay out the fry. Heat the second frying pan well, apply slightly thawed dumplings, cover tightly with a lid and let it fry on both sides.
If you do not cover them, the semi-finished products will start to shoot, and the hot oil will get on the skin. To the onions add sauce, cream, spices and chopped basil.
All stew for 10 minutes. Put dumplings with a crisp crust into clay pots, pour tomato and cream sauce on top and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 170 ° С.
- If you put frozen semi-finished products in the pots, then the cooking time will increase significantly, but the dough will be soft and the meat will be juicy;
- If the cooking time is limited (guests are on the doorstep and you need to quickly set the table), then you can boil the dumplings almost until ready, and then briefly put in the oven;
- If you want a crispy fried crust, then the dumplings should be pre-fry in a pan;
- Having added vegetables or unusual sauces to the recipe, the dumplings in the pot will turn into a real casserole;
- For the preparation of sauces, it is recommended to use sour cream, tomato dressings, homemade mayonnaise. It is not difficult, but very tasty;
- While cooking broth, you can add not only bay leaf or peppercorns, but also fresh sorrel or celery root. In this way, you will add an extra flavor to the dish..
Dumplings are quite a hearty dish, so a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice is perfect for it, in combination with it you will not experience weight and discomfort in the stomach. Enjoy your meal!