Squash caviar is a healthy dietary dish that many people like. You can cook it for the winter in different ways, adding various seasonal products, spices, mayonnaise. It is in this preparation that there are many beneficial trace elements and vitamins that are very necessary for the human body..
|zucchini –||3 kilograms|
|bow –||1 kg|
|salt –||1.5 tablespoons|
|carrot –||1 kg|
|vegetable oil –||for roasting|
|citric acid –||1 teaspoon|
|sugar –||1 tablespoon|
|tomato paste –||2 tablespoons|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 84 Kcal|
While cooking the courgette caviar, you can also add garlic, celery, cilantro, dill or parsley to the main products..
- Young soft-skinned squash wash well, cut off the tips, cut into circles and fry them from both sides to a golden color;
- Grate carrots, cut onions into half rings and fry them in the same oil as zucchini, until golden brown;
- Vegetables cool, twist them in a meat grinder and put in a saucepan with a thick bottom;
- To the resulting mixture add sugar, citric acid, tomato paste, salt, mix well, bring to a boil and boil for 15 minutes;
- Put the finished dish in sterilized jars, roll up and wrap with a blanket until it cools completely..
How to cook squash caviar “Fingers lick”
Experienced and novice cooks are always in search of recipes for interesting and tasty preparations for the winter. This caviar will appeal to all family members, regardless of age..
- 6 kilograms of zucchini;
- 1.5 glasses of water;
- 3 kilograms of carrots;
- 6 tablespoons of salt;
- 1.5 pounds of onion;
- 15 tablespoons of sugar;
- 3 cups vegetable oil;
- tomato paste – 0.5 liters.
Cooking time: 65 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 80 kcal.
The advantage of this recipe is its simplicity, so even people far from the kitchen will be able to easily and quickly cook a tasty preparation..
- Vegetables are thoroughly washed, cleaned of everything unnecessary and cut into cubes, and the carrot is rubbed on a grater;
- All vegetables are transferred to a deep saucepan with a thick bottom, poured with water and stewed until cooked on low heat for 40 minutes;
- When the vegetables are ready, they need to be laid out in a colander, so that all the water in the glass and with the help of a blender to kill for mashed potatoes;
- Put the mass back into the saucepan, add sugar, salt, tomato paste to it, bring all to the boil and boil for 15 minutes, stirring constantly;
- Put the caviar in sterilized jars, roll up, turn them upside down and cover them well with a blanket.
It is best to store such a billet in a cool and dark place. She will delight her delicate taste throughout the winter time..
Vegetable caviar recipe with mayonnaise
If the usual squash caviar is already tired and you want to cook something tasty and unusual, you can read this recipe. Caviar is tender, soft, and in combination with potatoes, black bread and fresh onions, it fully reveals its flavor notes..
- 250 milliliters 67% mayonnaise;
- 3 kilograms of zucchini;
- 0.25 liters of tomato paste;
- 0.5 cups vegetable oil;
- 2 tablespoons of sugar;
- 4 onions;
- 2 tablespoons 9% vinegar;
- 5 grams of salt;
- 4 grams of paprika, allspice and black pepper.
Cooking time: 3 hours.
Calories per 100 grams: 96 kcal.
It is necessary to spend several hours of your time preparing this preform, but the result is worth it..
- Wash squash, cut into small bars and twist through a meat grinder, followed by the onion fried in vegetable oil;
- Put the mixture of zucchini and onion in a saucepan, put everything on the fire and cook for 2 hours on low heat, stirring constantly;
- Add mayonnaise, tomato paste, sugar in a saucepan, then mix and simmer for 20 minutes, then put salt, vinegar and spices and hold on the stove for another 10 minutes;
- Blanks spread out in jars, roll up and wrap.
This squash caviar is extremely tasty and just melts in your mouth. Despite the fact that mayonnaise is added to it, it does not deteriorate and can be stored in a cool place for a long time..
Squash caviar for the winter as a store
Many people often buy store spawn, because they love it for tenderness. If you have the desire and opportunity, you can cook the same dish, which will not yield to taste of its counterpart. You do not need anything extraordinary, just a set of simple and inexpensive products..
- 2 kilograms of zucchini;
- 0.6 kilograms of carrots;
- 0.6 kilograms of tomatoes;
- 0.3 kilograms of onions;
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar;
- 4 teaspoons of sugar;
- 100 grams of garlic.
Cooking time: 80 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 84 kcal.
To cook this squash caviar, it is best to choose young, small squash with a thin and delicate skin and unformed seeds. If there are none, you can use large ones, but in this case it is necessary to remove the skin and cut out the middle part..
- Wash squash, cut into small pieces;
- Cut onion and tomatoes into pieces, chop garlic, grate carrot on a small grater;
- Pour vegetable oil on a frying pan and fry onions and carrots to a golden hue, then add tomatoes, sugar, salt and simmer everything on low heat for 5 minutes;
- Twist the slices of zucchini into meat grinders and put the mashed potatoes in a saucepan with a thick bottom, cook from the moment of boiling for 30 minutes constantly stirring the bottom so that nothing burns;
- Add roasted vegetables to zucchini, add vinegar and stew everything without a lid for another 30 minutes, and at the very end add chopped garlic;
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and blend its contents with a blender until the consistency is smooth;
- Spread the caviar on the banks, cover and roll up.
During preservation, all cans and lids must be sterilized. This can be done in the oven, microwave, or above the water with a pan and special tools. If the jars are small, they easily fit in a microwave, several pieces.
For cooking squash caviar for the winter, it is best to choose large-sized pots made of cast iron or stainless steel. They must have a thick bottom so that all food warms evenly. It is this simple trick that will allow you to prepare a tasty billet..
If the house does not have such dishes, it is better to buy it than to use enameled. For the preparation of blanks such dishes are not suitable, everything will constantly burn in it because of this, the taste of caviar will already be spoiled, as in some cases the pan itself.
For grinding products most often used meat grinder or blender, depending on the recipe. If the vegetables are interrupted at the end of cooking, then in that case you just can’t do without the equipment..
To make caviar for the winter turn out to be tender and tasty, it is necessary to choose only young squash of a small size. To keep the spin as long as possible, you need to close it only in sterilized jars..