Traditionally in Russian cuisine white cabbage is used for soups, but you can cook the first dish with any type of this useful vegetable. The recipes for such soups are quite simple. Among the choices of soup with cabbage, you can find both very rich recipes, and not containing a large number of calories – for those who need to follow a diet.
|carrots –||200 g|
|chicken meat and white cabbage –||on ½ kg|
|Luke –||50 g|
|laurel leaf and pepper –||3 pieces.|
|basilica –||½ tsp.|
|salt –||3 tsp.|
|water –||3 l|
|Time for preparing: 180 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 33 Kcal|
Dietary soup with chicken and cabbage contains elements necessary for the body. It should definitely be included in the children’s menu. It can also help strengthen the body and quickly cope with a cold..
- Fill the cooking container with water (cauldron, pot, pan). The chicken is washed, divided into parts for soup, put in a bowl with water. There are also sent bay leaf, pepper, whole onion (you need to wash it. You can leave the skin to get a more saturated color and the smell of broth);
- Send the pan to the hob. For boiling water followed by a decrease in temperature to medium. From the surface, remove the formed debris and foam. Salt is added, the lid closes. Cooked broth for about 2 hours;
- After the time necessary for cooking the broth, the chicken is laid on a separate dish. Broth can be drained, the onions boiled in it, as well as peppercorns with a laurel leaf, are removed (they are no longer needed);
- Carrots peeled, cut as you like. Cabbage is washed, cut thinly;
- The broth is allowed to boil again and the carrots and chicken meat cut into pieces are put in there, the lid is closed, the temperature is made minimal;
- After 10 minutes fall asleep cabbage;
- After 8 minutes, pour the greens, chopped finely. After 2 minutes, leave the pan;
- It takes half an hour to serve the soup after cooking.
Chicken Soup with Fresh Cabbage and Potatoes
For those who prefer thicker and more satisfying options, we can recommend a soup recipe with potatoes..
- 250 g chicken;
- 300 grams of potatoes (when selecting tubers, greenish, sprouted, with rotted or darkened areas are discarded);
- 400 g white cabbage fresh;
- on 100 g onions, carrots;
- 10 ml rast. oils;
- 70 g. pastes;
- salt pepper.
You can cook soup in 2 hours.
Calories per 100 g of soup: 33 kcal.
The hen is washed, prepared separate, suitable for cooking, parts. Send in a pot of water, boil until the liquid boils. Remove litter and foam. Throwing small cubes of potatoes.
Onions finely cut, carrots are made into straw or rubbed. Fry the onion in oil, after 2 minutes carrots are poured to it, mixed, add tomato paste and cook fry for another 2 minutes.
Shredded cabbage is poured into a saucepan with broth, then fried and spices. Stir and boil until the potatoes are ready. Then the soup before serving is still 15 minutes under the lid is not on the stove.
Cauliflower and Chicken Soup
Cauliflower contains an impressive list of vitamins, useful microelements. Be sure to try the dishes from it. For example, a dietary soup with cauliflower and chicken not only helps to avoid the deposition of extra pounds, but also helps to preserve the beneficial properties of its constituent products..
- 650 g of chicken (you can take one whole breast, removing the skin and excess fat);
- 3 pcs. potatoes;
- 2 pcs. laurel leaf and pepper;
- 3 liters of water (passed through the filter or drinking);
- 1 pc. onions, carrots;
- 550 g of cauliflower;
- sugar, salt, greens, pepper (each of these products – in accordance with the preferences, you can give up everything except salt, if it is not contraindicated).
Time spent: 1.5-2 hours.
Calories per 100 g: 26 kcal.
Washed chicken is placed in a saucepan, pour water. Send to the stove, waiting for boiling. Remove the foam and debris, reduce the temperature to the minimum value.
Put onion, salt, pepper. Potatoes are peeled, as are carrots. Cut potatoes into cubes, carrot rubbed.
Together with bay leaf, peppercorns, put potatoes and carrots in broth. After 15 minutes, chopped greens (optional) and cabbage divided into inflorescences are sent to the soup..
Return the fire to the average. After waiting for boiling, cook 20 minutes. Then turn off the stove. Before serving soup, wait another 15-20 minutes.
Broccoli and Chicken Soup
Broccoli is not the most familiar type of cabbage for our housewives. Nevertheless, it should not be overlooked, since the benefits from the use of this product are no less than in previous versions. Using such an unusual ingredient, you can make the family menu more diverse..
- 500 g chicken (filet or breast);
- 400 g broccoli;
- 3 liters of purified filter or min. water;
- 1 pc. carrots, onions;
- on 20 g of green onions, parsley;
- 5 potatoes (not spoiled, without green or rotten plots – cutting such tubers will not help remove harmful substances);
- 2 tbsp. l var. oils;
Soup is cooked for 1 hour.
Caloric content in 100 g: 28,5 kcal.
The chicken is washed, poured into containers for cooking soup with water and boiled for half an hour. Separate broccoli cabbage blossoms are washed, potatoes are cut into cubes, onions are minced, and carrots are ground with the large side of a grater.
Carrots and onions are fried in butter. To the chicken half an hour later boiling pour potatoes and broccoli. Waiting for boiling, pour the fried, salt. After 5 minutes, complete the cooking process. The soup should stand for 15 minutes. Spring onions with parsley in chopped form are added to the plate.
Soup with Brussels Sprouts and Chicken Meat
Another rare guest on our tables is Brussels sprouts. Her balls look very interesting in the soup, but, in addition, the dish is useful and easy..
- 3 liters of water or pre-cooked broth on chicken breast;
- 400 g chicken;
- 150 g balls of Brussels sprouts (allowed to take frozen: they do not need to be thawed before cooking, just rinse);
- 1 onion and carrot;
- 3 potatoes;
- pepper, salt, if desired – spices, herbs.
Highlight the process of cooking soup will have 1 hour.
Caloric content in 100 g: 31 kcal.
The chicken, having washed it beforehand, is put in a pan with water. Put on the stove and, after waiting for the boiling broth, salt. Clean the meat on a separate plate, filter the liquid. Again send the broth to boil, I fall asleep there cubes of carrots, potatoes, chopped onion.
After 8 minutes, the meat cut into pieces is returned to the soup, cabbage balls are poured (can be cut in half or left intact). Add pepper, spices. Cook for 10 minutes. Turning off the stove, leave the soup for 15 minutes. You can put greens on the plate.
Soup can be prepared both from fresh and frozen cabbage of all kinds. Before adding it to the broth, you do not need to wait for defrosting, but it is worth washing the product.
Cabbage is better not to cook for a long time, then it will save more good and will not turn into a mush. Therefore, it is added in the second half of the soup cooking process..
The finished dish can be eaten the next day after cooking, but it should be stored in the main compartment of the refrigerator in a closed container or directly in a saucepan..
Soup with chicken and cabbage can be a frequent guest at the family dinner table, because a variety of recipes and types of this vegetable will not allow him to bore.