Pork meat is almost the most popular in our menu. From it we make chops, chops, meatballs, roast, rice, rolls and many other dishes. If you want to cook a fatter dish, it is better to use the neck, back or brisket, if it is intended for schnitzel or broth – cut or pulp without grease layers.
|pork meat –||500 g|
|prunes –||100 g|
|lean oil –||3 tbsp. l.|
|flour –||3 tbsp. l.|
|bow –||1 PC.|
|salt –||1 tsp.|
|Time for preparing: 50 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 217 Kcal|
The most common recipe for pork and prune dishes is very easy to prepare, and no extra spices or herbs are needed. A dish without them will turn out quite spicy and unusual.
Dried prunes immersed in water. Diligently wash the meat and dry it, then cut into pieces along the fibers, transfer it to a bowl, sprinkle with salt and flour.
Heat the butter in a pan, throw the pork for a couple of minutes, to keep it raw inside. Spread on a plate.
Peeled onions cut into strips, fry in a pan.
Prune laid out on a towel to leave moisture. Add to the onions with toasted pieces of meat. We pour in half a glass of water, and better meat broth and simmer the dish for thirty minutes on low heat.
Prunes are best added in the whole form, so the taste will feel better. Optionally, along with the broth, you can pour in fresh cream or homemade sour cream. So the dish will turn out even softer and there will be an additional gravy to the garnish..
Pork with prunes in the oven
- pork – 1 kg;
- prunes – 80 g;
- mustard – 50 ml;
- garlic – 1 pc .;
- spices, salt – 1 tsp.
Preparation: 4 hours.
Calories: 223 Kcal / 100 g.
Take a large solid piece of meat, trim it on the sides to make a rectangular bar. With a sharp knife, make cuts across, but not to the end, but in the form of a book. Abundantly rub it with spices and homemade mustard. Place in a food container or bag and leave to marinate for at least three hours. Ideally, it is better to leave for the night..
Rinse dried prunes without stones. Garlic chop slices. Start the electric oven at 190 ° C. Get the meat, put a few dried fruits and garlic pieces into each cut, fasten the improvised book tightly so that the filling does not fall out, and place it for an hour to bake. You can roll the meat in foil, or just put in a glass roaster, the dish will turn out quite juicy thanks to the marinade.
How to cook pork meat with prunes in a slow cooker
Meat cooked in a slow cooker, always has an incredible juiciness and softness. In combination with sourish dried fruits you get a great hearty lunch. This dish will suit a side dish of boiled loose rice or mashed potatoes..
- pork meat – 450 g;
- prunes – 60 g;
- salt – 0.5 tsp;
- oil – 2 tbsp. l .;
- onions – 1 pc .;
- tomato sauce – 3 tbsp. l.
Preparation: 1.5 hours.
Calories: 219 Kcal / 100 g.
Clean the bulb and cut into half rings. Run the unit on the frying mode, pour in the vegetable oil and pass the vegetable until transparent. Dilute tomato sauce with boiled water to make it look like tomato juice. If you have homemade juice, use it instead of sauce..
Add freshly sliced meat into cubes and fry lightly. Cut the prunes into thick straws or sticks, put them in a pot, add salt, pour in tomato sauce and mix everything carefully. It is better to do this with a special spatula in order not to damage the bottom of the device. Close the lid tightly, switch the mode to “Quenching” and leave to prepare the dish for an hour.
Recipe for cooking pork with plums and vegetables
Vegetable stew with meat and prunes is cooked easily, just need to have on hand a set of desired vegetables, a good piece of pork and a cast-iron cauldron. And naturally – the inspiration to cook a delicious dish..
- pork meat – 350 g;
- prunes – 100 g;
- cabbage – 300 g;
- carrot – 1 pc .;
- zucchini – 1 pc .;
- Tomato – 2 pcs .;
- oil – 30 ml;
- salt – 1 tsp;
- mayonnaise – 100 ml.
Preparation: 65 minutes.
Calories: 237 Kcal / 100 g.
Peel the onion, cut into rings, fry in sunflower oil. Pork – best neck – cut into identical small pieces, put in a cauldron and fry. From the cabbage, remove the top leaves, cut off the dark spots, if any, and chop the straw. Put a thick layer on the meat.
Spread the toasted onions and raw grated carrots on top. Next place the zucchini, peeled and diced. Immerse the tomatoes in boiling water for a minute, peel off the peel and cut into bars.
This will be the final layer of vegetable stew. Scrape it on top with a generous layer of homemade mayonnaise. Sideways gently pour a glass of warm water. Cover the cauldron with a lid and simmer for fifty minutes on moderate heat.
- To make the thawed meat soft and not dry, after the final thawing, rub it abundantly with soy sauce or pickle in mustard;
- Meat, baked in the food sleeve, it turns out juicy and tender. To do this, immerse the pieces of broken pork with prunes in the sleeve and send it to the electric oven;
- Before using prunes it is better to soak so that in the process of cooking with meat it does not draw all the juice out of it;
- It is not necessary to use lemon juice or kiwi for the marinade. These foods can make meat tough and dry;
- Do not soak prunes in boiling water, it will become soft, will fall apart and after frying with meat will turn into porridge;
- By baking pork with prunes in electric ovens, you can add chopped pieces of new potatoes or vegetables. So it will immediately a full meal that does not require garnish;
- Pork is very easy to overdry, so carefully follow the cooking time and try at every stage;
- This dish is best suited such spices: nutmeg, turmeric, dried apricots, coriander;
- When choosing pork, you need to pay attention to its color, structure and smell. If one of these indicators causes you to doubt, do not buy it;
- Pork with prunes can be supplemented with cheese, apples, walnuts, mushrooms, potatoes.
Enjoy your meal!