Pork broth is no worse than chicken or beef. It is rich, tasty and nutritious. On the basis of it you can cook a wide variety of soups and all of them will be very appetizing. We suggest checking this out on several recipes!
|potato –||6 pieces.|
|pork –||270 g|
|carrots –||1 PC.|
|vegetable oils –||25 ml|
|water –||1200 ml|
|Luke –||1 PC.|
|parsley –||25 g|
|Time for preparing: 80 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 67 Kcal|
How to cook a delicious pork soup:
- First, the beans must be soaked in cold water for at least two hours;
- Then you need to fill it with new water. Boil a few minutes, replace the water with a new one and continue cooking;
- Wash pork and cut into small pieces, add it to the beans. Both ingredients cook until half ready, about half an hour;
- Foam, which appeared during boiling, must be removed with a spoon;
- Peeled potatoes cut into cubes. Add it to the rest of the products and cook for ten minutes. Salt;
- Wash, peel and peel the onion;
- Peel carrots and cut into strips;
- Peel and chop the garlic. Wash and shred greens;
- Fry carrots and onions in vegetable oil in a frying pan, they should be soft;
- Then add the roots to the soup;
- Add onions and garlic to the pan, if desired, you can put a leaf of laurel and pepper with peas;
- Boil for another seven minutes – and you can serve.
How to cook a delicious soup from pork on the bone with pasta
- 3200 ml of water;
- 270 grams of meat on the bone;
- 1 carrot;
- 4 potatoes;
- 180 grams of vermicelli;
- 1 onion;
- 2 leaves of laurel.
Cooking time – 1 h 30 min.
Calories per hundred grams – 39 kcal.
- Wash the meat and put to boil for forty minutes a whole piece. Collect foam that appears with a spoon;
- All root vegetables cleaned from skins. Cut the potatoes into small cubes and cook until ready, grate the carrots and chop the onion with a knife;
- Onions and carrots send to the pan and sauté for four minutes in oil;
- Add laurel sheets and other seasonings to the pan, mix, turn off the stove;
- Take out the meat and, when it cools a little, cut off all the meat. You can leave a little on the bone, if someone likes to eat like that;
- Pieces of meat put back into the pot, but now with the potatoes;
- Add vermicelli and all the contents of the pan here;
- Add salt, boil for five minutes and turn off the stove.
Recipe for pork knuckle soup and eel
- 1 pork knuckle;
- 90 g of frozen green peas;
- 2 carrots;
- 90 g dried pears;
- 0.5 pcs celery root;
- 120 grams of dried apples;
- 3 eggs;
- 1 leek;
- 2 smoked eels;
- 60 g butter;
- 140 g of prunes;
- 180 grams of flour;
- 3 g of nutmeg;
- 220 ml of milk.
Cooking time – 2 h 50 min.
Calories per hundred grams – 191 kcal.
- Poured inject five liters of water, put to boil for two hours. Add salt, foam to remove. Then strain the broth through cheesecloth;
- All dried fruits need to be poured with cold water so that they swell;
- Cut the peeled celery root and carrots into even cubes, but the leek should be cut into half rings;
- Mix all these vegetables together in a pan, sauté in butter for a few minutes;
- Remove the skeleton from the eel and cut the meat into large pieces;
- Mix milk and butter in a separate saucepan. When they are almost boiling, they need to start stirring with a whisk and add flour in parts;
- After that add eggs and nutmeg, mix intensively. Salt and season;
- In the broth to shift the vegetables from the pan, peas and dried fruits. The last need to pull out of the water, of course. Season the soup, put the eel meat;
- From the dough need to form dumplings with two spoons. After that, boil the soup for another twenty minutes. Serve with chopped parsley.
Solyanka with pork and olives
- 180 g sausages;
- 2 onions;
- 1 pack of sour cream 22%;
- 180 g cooked smoked pork belly;
- 15 g of tomato paste;
- 4 pickled cucumbers;
- 180 g cooked smoked pork neck;
- 15 ml of ghee;
- 80 g kalamata olives;
- 1 carrot;
- 2 lemons.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Calories per hundred grams – 138 kcal.
- Pour a lot of water in a large pot;
- Open a jar of olives (always with bones), drain the liquid, put the fruits in the pan;
- Release the onion from the husk and also send into the water. You can put seven pieces of peppers peas;
- Free sausages from the film, cut into slices and fry in melted butter. After that, transfer to the pan to other products;
- All pork parts also send stew;
- The second onion is also cleaned and chopped;
- Cut pickled cucumbers into thin sticks. Together with onions, they should be fried in the same pan, where sausages languished;
- When the onion becomes golden on high heat, add the tomato paste, constantly stir for two minutes and transfer the entire contents of the pan to the pan;
- Peel the carrots and cut them very finely into cubes. The pan, where the products were fried in tomato paste, you need to wash and fry the carrots in it;
- With the soup to remove the fat, then shift the carrots to the total mass, season;
- Leave the soup to boil for half an hour, then turn off;
- Cut the lemon into very thin slices;
- Green onions and a bunch of cilantro finely chopped, it is optional;
- Portioned spilled soup, add sour cream, lemon slices, greens to each plate.
Pork ham snert
- 4 smoked sausages;
- 1 pork ham;
- 1 carrot;
- 90 g of bacon;
- 1 celery stalk;
- 2 potatoes;
- 460 g of peas;
- 1 celery root;
- 2 onions;
- 2 leeks.
Cooking time – 2 hours.
Calories per hundred grams – 176 kcal.
- Peas should be washed under running cold water;
- Bacon strips need to be cut into several pieces;
- Together with the ham, put both ingredients in a saucepan and add water to the stove;
- Bring to a boil using skimmers to remove the foam;
- Water is then drained, replaced by another and then returned to fire;
- Celery root, potatoes and carrots, already peeled, need to be cut into cubes;
- Washed leek chop half rings;
- Add all four ingredients to the pan and cook for about an hour and a half until the peas are soft;
- Remove the meat, remove the shell from it and remove the bone, cut the rest into pieces and return to the soup;
- Cut sausages into circles and add to the rest of the products. Spice up. Serve with black bread.
- 1 carrot;
- 1 pork leg;
- 1 leek;
- 130 g of bacon;
- 140 g beans;
- 1 sprig of rosemary;
- 900 g of potatoes;
- 1 bunch of spinach;
- 2 leaves of laurel;
- 2 zucchini;
- 240 g pumpkin;
- 1 celery stalk;
- 1 onion;
- 40 grams of parmesan;
- 2 pcs of cloves;
- 1 bunch of parsley.
Cooking time – 3 hours.
Calories per hundred grams – 83 kcal.
- Beans should be pre-soaked for eight hours. After that, rinse and boil, and add a clove in the water. You can still black pepper;
- Finely chop the bacon and fry it in a dry frying pan;
- Chop onions and add to bacon;
- Chop the leeks and celery into cubes of the same size and add them to the pan, stir well;
- When foods are soft, it is advisable to add garlic to them. Stew for another couple of minutes;
- Add all the contents to the beans, stir. When boils, make the fire a minimum;
- Add a parmesan crust and, if available, bacon skin here;
- Peel pumpkin seeds and peel. The flesh should be cut into cubes;
- Peel potatoes and chop them in the same cubes, repeat the process with carrots;
- All three foods add to the soup;
- Zucchini cut into small pieces, put in a saucepan last. Do not clean the skin, just wash it;
- Add a sprig of rosemary or thyme. Spice up your favorite spices;
- Boil the soup for about an hour so that all the vegetables are boiled;
- Washed spinach and parsley chop and throw in the already prepared soup. But the sprigs of greens, the skin of bacon and parmesan crust to pull out;
- If desired, all the ingredients can be smashed into mashed potatoes. Serve with grated parmesan on top, it is necessary to rub each on a plate separately.
Peppermint Pea Soup with Smoked Knuckle
- 1 pack of sour cream;
- 60 g mint;
- 4200 ml of chicken broth;
- 470 g of green frozen peas;
- 470 g of peas;
- 45 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 smoked pork knuckle;
- 4 carrots;
- 4 onions;
- 60 ml of red wine vinegar;
- 4 leek stalks.
Cooking time – 2 h 45 min.
Calories per hundred grams – 55 kcal.
- Peel and finely chop the carrots, leeks and onions;
- Pour a little oil in a saucepan and sauté all three products for three minutes. They must be salt;
- Then cover with a saucepan, make the fire the smallest. Simmer another half hour;
- Next, pour the chicken broth and put in a skillet, cook another forty minutes. Then cool;
- When the soup is cold, you must first put the dried peas in it. Boil another hour, adding more salt and vinegar;
- Shank and cut meat cut into cubes;
- Green peas should be blanched in salt with water for a couple of minutes;
- Serve the soup with green peas, sour cream, meat and finely chopped washed mint.
Tips from experienced chefs
Pork broth can be cooked on almost any part of the carcass. Most often boiled on the knuckle or leg: it is inexpensive, and the soup turns out very rich. No wonder they make jelly out of it. Foam should always be removed. If she sank to the bottom, then you need to pour a glass of cold water into the soup. This will raise the foam to the top and it can be removed..
If you cook broth in smoked meat, then the soup itself gets the flavor and taste of smoked meats. Condiments then require much less. If the broth is boiled on the brisket or other soft parts, then you can add spicy herbs to it. For example, basil or thyme. It is advisable to take fresh twigs, which can then be thrown out, but also a dried version will do..
One option for adding pork to the soup is to fry it. That is, as usual, goulash is prepared. Roasted meat pieces, especially in paprika, give the soup a special touch. Spices then you can almost not add. Meat is often just forty minutes of cooking; the harder parts will take about an hour and a half..