Probably there is not a single person in the world who does not read pizza. Of course, you can go to the nearest pizzeria and pamper yourself with a simple, but very tasty masterpiece of Italian cuisine with all sorts of fillings, but cooking your own pizza will give you more pleasure.
Preparation of yeast dough becomes a frequent problem for many housewives. It is for this reason that there is no desire to cook pastries at home. But there are a large number of simple yeast-free dough recipes for kefir, which are not only simple in execution, but also distinguish it with excellent taste. The union of soda and kefir allows the dough to become fluffy and airy.
|fatty kefir –||0.5 liters|
|high-grade flour –||500 g|
|sour cream –||2 tbsp. spoons|
|Sahara –||1 teaspoon|
|baking soda –||1 tsp|
|salt –||2 pinches|
|yolks –||from 2 eggs|
|boiled sausage –||0.5 kg|
|spicy ketchup –||150 g|
|mayonnaise –||150 g|
|fried mushrooms –||200 g|
|tomatoes –||2 pcs|
|Dutch cheese –||150 g|
|green onions –||several feathers|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 400 Kcal|
A true homemade pizza is loved for the pomp of the dough and a large amount of filling. This recipe allows you to quickly and satisfyingly feed the entire family, without having special culinary skills..
In a metal container pour kefir and heat on the stove to room temperature;
Remove from the heat, introduce sour cream and a little flour, stir well;
Soda, gradually add to the kefir mass and stir until bubbles appear. In this recipe you should not extinguish soda with vinegar, kefir will perfectly cope with this, and the dough will come out unusually soft and fluffy;
In the next stage, the contents of the container must be salted and sweetened with sugar;
Beat the yolks with a whisk and gradually add to kefir with care. Proteins do not need to be added to the dough, so they make it harder;
Next begins the kneading dough with the gradual addition of flour. According to its consistency, it should resemble ordinary pancake dough;
Grease a baking sheet with margarine and pour dough into it, spreading it so that the thickness of the sides is above the middle;
Coat the entire surface evenly with ketchup;
Put the chopped sausage, fried mushrooms and tomatoes, cut into slices;
Cover with grated cheese, chopped onions. Make a mayonnaise reticulum;
Put in the oven, preheated to standard 200 degrees for 30 minutes. Eat with pleasure!
Quick pizza on kefir in the pan
To cook such a pizza, you will need:
- 5 tbsp. spoons of fatty mayonnaise;
- 10 art. spoons of flour;
- 1 cup of high-quality kefir 2.5% fat;
- Yolks of 2 eggs;
- 200 gr. salami sausages;
- 100-130 gr. hard cheese;
- 100 gr. low-fat mayonnaise for sauce;
- 8 pieces olives;
- 1 small pickled cucumber;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sunflower oil.
Cooking time – about 25 minutes.
Calories – about 350 kcal per 100 grams of finished pizza.
It is important to note that there is no soda in this recipe, you should try to achieve the maximum subtlety of the dough so that the finished pizza resembles the recipe of cooking in pizzerias..
- Beat yolks, kefir and mayonnaise until smooth;
- Gradually add flour, stir the dough to a thick cream;
- Oil the pan with cotton wool (it should be thoroughly wetted so that the villi do not remain on the surface of the pan). Pour the dough;
- Grind the sausage, cut the olives and distribute over the entire surface of the dough;
- Grate the cucumber and mix with mayonnaise;
- Cover pizza with grated cheese and bake on low heat with the lid closed for about 15 minutes;
- Slice the finished pizza with cucumber sauce and can be served with a feast..
Pizza recipe for kefir without yeast in a slow cooker
All the ingredients used in this recipe are absolutely inexpensive and are in every fridge, besides, the filling can be meat, fish or just cheese. In all variations, the pizza comes out amazingly tasty. Using a multicooker for cooking will greatly speed up and simplify the whole process. In this case, a recipe for cooking pizza with fish will be presented..
It will take:
- 250 gr. fatty kefir;
- The yolk of one egg;
- 250 gr. flour (can pancake);
- 5 gr. sugar sand;
- 0.5 tsp of baking soda;
- 2 pinches of salt;
- 20 gr. sunflower oil;
- 1 can of pink salmon in its own juice;
- 10 pieces. olives;
- 1 tomato;
- 200 gr. hard cheese.
- A few pinches of Italian herbs.
Preparation takes 50 minutes.
Calories – about 300 kcal per 100 grams of the finished product.
- First you need to beat the egg yolk with sugar and salt;
- Soda to extinguish in warm kefir and mix with the egg mixture;
- Slowly pour the flour into the mass, stirring constantly, preventing the appearance of lumps. The dough should come out watery. Add half the sunflower oil;
- With fish drain the juice and mash with a fork;
- Chop the olives, rub the cheese on a coarse grater, cut the tomato into thin slices;
- Lubricate the bowl of the multi-cooker with the remaining oil;
- Pour the dough into a bowl and tap it with Italian herbs;
- Spread the fish over the entire surface, then the tomatoes and the cheese. Sprinkle with olives;
- Set the unit in baking mode for 40 minutes.
Fragrant fish pizza is ready!
Liquid kefir pizza with fried mushrooms
The principle of cooking all the recipes for pizza kefir is based on the preparation of batter. Due to this consistency, the dough is not clogged with flour and has the ability to rise, which adds to it lightness and softness. This recipe does not differ much from the above methods, only the filling will be different. This time consider cooking pizza with mushrooms..
It is necessary to prepare:
- 0.5 liters of kefir 2.5% fat;
- 2 pinches of salt;
- 5 gr. sugar sand;
- 2.5 gr. baking soda;
- 3 yolks;
- 400 gr. flour;
- 300 gr. fried mushrooms;
- A few feathers of green onions;
- 200 gr. fat hard cheese;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of vegetable (any) oil;
- 1 large tomato;
- Spices to taste.
The whole process will take 50 minutes..
Calories vary within 350 kcal per 100 grams of cooked pizza..
- Cooking dough. Salt, sugar, soda is added to kefir. Give the soda to carefully extinguish kefiric acid;
- Beat the yolks with a fork and add to the kefir mixture;
- Sift flour through a sieve, and enter into the resulting mass;
- Cheese is usually grated, diced tomato, finely chopped onion;
- Preheat oven to the required value of 180 degrees;
- Grease the baking pan as usual with a small amount of vegetable oil and pour out the batter, spreading it evenly over the entire surface of the pan;
- The first layer of the filling will be a green onion, then fried mushrooms, tomatoes, and in the end – shabby cheese;
- Sprinkle the whole thing with your favorite spices and send in the oven for half an hour.
Cool the finished pizza and you can start the meal. Have a nice meal!
How to cook pizza sauce
Native Italians consider a properly prepared sauce the main feature of a truly delicious pizza. Of course, ideally you need fresh tomatoes and Italian herbs. But with the onset of cold weather, it’s too expensive to buy fresh tomatoes. Therefore, you can prepare a sauce based on purchased tomato juice or pasta. Next we look at all the secrets and nuances of making pizza sauce.
So, if fresh tomatoes are bought, you can start cooking:
- Tomato (about 800 gr.) Cut large, salt, put in a sieve and let excess juice drain;
- Boil tomato pulp over low heat for 5 minutes;
- To rub the cooled mass, using a sieve or using gauze;
- Season the mixture to taste with Italian herbs and chopped basil, stew on the stoves for 10 minutes;
- Slice the garlic through the garlic and add to the sauce, simmer another 3 minutes. Everything! Perfect pizza sauce is ready.
If the sauce is planned to be prepared from tomato juice or diluted pasta, the desired thickness is obtained by adding chopped onions. It is also important to sweeten the sauce slightly with sugar..
For juiciness pizza, it is sprinkled with a few drops of olive oil.
Marjoram blends perfectly with any ingredients that make up the pizza, adding more flavor notes..
If you plan to cook the pizza in a pan, then before you pour the dough, you need to warm it up a little.
If the basis for pizza is a thin layer of dough, then the filling should not be multi-layered..
Fresh tomatoes, can be replaced with sauce prepared on the basis of tomato paste.
To avoid dry edges of the pizza, before baking, they are smeared with yolk.
Readiness of the dough is easy to check by sticking a wooden stick into it, if it stays dry, the pizza is ready.
If the layer of dough in pizza is thick, it will take about one hour to bake.
Enjoy your meal!