There are a wide variety of recipes for soups. This dish can be found in all national cuisines. Some recipes will be mastered only by experienced chefs, others will be even for beginners. Everyone can cope with cooking pea soup. It is tasty, satisfying and healthy at the same time..
Pea is a plant used by the ancient Greeks and Romans, the French and the Spaniards, the Chinese and the Indians. Of these beans were preparing a lot of different dishes. In some countries, the peas were food for the poor, in others served on the table of kings.
In Russia, this plant has long been known. It was here that it received nationwide love. Pea soup – a dish that every citizen of our country ate at least once.
|Dry peas –||250 grams|
|Potatoes –||600 grams|
|Onion –||200 grams|
|Wheat flour –||2 tbsp. l.|
|Garlic –||3 cloves|
|Vegetable oil –||1 tbsp. l.|
|Bay leaf –||3 pieces|
|Pepper and salt –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 70 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 146 Kcal|
Cooking lean soup is necessary according to the following plan:
Carefully wash the peas and leave to soak, pre-fill with water;
Pour into a container in which the soup will be cooked, water. Place the previously cleaned onion, half of the carrot, bay leaf and pepper. After boiling, keep on fire for half an hour;
Wash, peel and cut the potatoes;
Place the soaked peas with potatoes in a container of water. Wait until the water boils, and remove the foam. After that, keep on fire for at least a quarter of an hour;
Cut remaining onion, grate carrot;
Fry vegetables in vegetable oil;
In another pan, fry the flour. It should darken a little. After that, it must be added to the soup in small portions;
Add frying and garlic to the soup, salt and leave for a few minutes..
How to cook soup with peas without meat in a slow cooker
To cook this dish, the hostess will need:
- Dry peas – 250 grams;
- Carrots – 100 grams;
- Onion – 100 grams;
- Bulgarian pepper – 100 grams;
- Potatoes – 750 grams;
- Garlic – 2 cloves;
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp. l .;
Cooking time: 60 minutes.
100 grams of this recipe will contain 5.8 grams. proteins, 1.3 g. fat, 23.7 grams. carbohydrates. Calorie dishes – 129.5.
Cooking should take place according to the following plan:
- In order for the peas to be ready for further preparation, they must be left in water overnight;
- Peel carrots and onions;
- Remove seeds from the bell pepper and chop the vegetable into small pieces;
- Place all vegetables in a slow cooker, pour in a little vegetable oil and keep it in the “Frying” mode in the kitchen appliance;
- Peel and chop the potatoes. Put it in the crock-pot with salt, pepper and garlic;
- Add peas, pour 3 liters of clean water and cook for one hour by selecting the “Quenching” mode.
Vegan Pea Mushroom Soup
Many cooks from around the world love mushrooms. They are served separately or added to other dishes. Below is a recipe for mashed pea soup with the addition of this unique product..
List of products that the owner will need:
- Dry peas – 300 grams;
- Potatoes – 450 grams;
- Carrots – 100 grams;
- Onion – 100 grams;
- Mushrooms – 400 grams of fresh or half-liter jar of canned (in this case, canned champignons were used);
- Butter – 50 grams;
- Croutons – 100 grams;
- Bay leaf;
Preparation time: 1 hour (+3 hours for soaking peas).
100 grams of ready-made mashed mushrooms soup will contain 6.4 grams. proteins, 1.3 g. fat, 22.7 grams. carbohydrates. Caloric content – 127,9.
The order of the hostess in the preparation of this dish:
- Before cooking, soak the peas in water. The minimum soaking time is 3 hours, the maximum is 8;
- Put the water tank on the fire and wait for it to heat up;
- Wash and peel the vegetables. Cut potatoes into small cubes;
- After boiling water put peas, potatoes and bay leaf. Cook for 45 minutes;
- Rinse the champignons and place in a clean pan. Keep on fire for 10 minutes. It is necessary to boil the vinegar. Then rinse them with cold water, cut and fry in butter until golden brown;
- Then you need to fry carrots and onions separately. Send a boil in a boiling soup and keep on fire for 2−3 minutes;
- Remove the soup pot from the heat. Drain the broth into a clean dish. Blend the remaining mass to a state of mashed potatoes;
- Add fried champignons and broth to puree. Put on fire for 10 minutes;
- Wheat crackers should be added to the finished dish..
- This type of beans is considered a low-calorie, dietary product. However, this is true only for boiled peas. Eating this dish in a dried form is not recommended for people who are overweight;
- With a lack of Vitamin A, it is best to eat raw peas or make mashed potatoes and juice out of them;
- This type of beans, if you believe the results of research, is a means of preventing cancer, heart attack and hypertension;
- People who have heart problems should eat this product more often because it is rich in protein but low in fat and cholesterol;
- Caution should be used peas and dishes made from it, people suffering from gout, acute nephritis, severe inflammatory processes in the stomach and intestines. This product may cause aggravation of these diseases..
Peas – a frequent guest on the tables of Russians. Many different healthy foods are made from it. One of them is lean pea soup. This dish is sure to appeal to adults and children..
Enjoy your meal!