Leaver can be called the most economical meat filling. For its preparation suitable offal birds, beef and pork. But many housewives scare the cooking process. Yes, it is long and has a number of features, but the result it justifies, so you should roll up your sleeves to feed the home with delicious pancakes with liver.
|kefir –||200 ml|
|eggs –||1 PC.|
|crystal sugar –||25 g|
|soda –||4 g|
|salt –||4 g|
|boiling water –||100 ml|
|sunflower oil –||25-30 ml|
|flour –||130-160 g|
|easy –||250 g|
|hearts –||250 g|
|the liver –||150 g|
|onion bulb –||350 g|
|butter –||30 g|
|salt and spice –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 180 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 144 Kcal|
Properly cooked liver mince can be a delicious filling not only for pancakes, but also for fried pies, meat pies. In addition, such a filling will be much cheaper than that of beef tenderloin, especially if you buy all the failure in bulk from one animal.
Step by step cooking minced meat and pancakes:
- Take a container suitable for kneading dough, pour kefir into it, drive in an egg and send salt and sugar to the same place. Thoroughly whisk everything with a whisk and gradually introduce flour..
- In a cool boiling water, throw the soda and pour the resulting solution to the dough, mix well. Allow the dough to rest for about five minutes, then splash some vegetable oil and start baking pancakes.
- For liver minced lung and heart, washed and cut into medium pieces, put stew. After boiling the water, boil the liver for five minutes, drain the water, wash the lungs and heart again and put the boil again, but before it is ready, regularly removing the foam from the skimmer.
- After boiling, the liver acquires a hard and dry structure, so it should be fried with half onions. To begin with, immerse the liver for 30-40 minutes in milk, then wash it under running water and put it in the freezer for 15 minutes, then twist through a meat grinder.
- In a skillet with vegetable oil, fry until transparent ½ part of chopped onion. When the onion vegetable is in the required condition, pour the liver and fry it first for 10 minutes, stirring constantly, then cover the pan with the lid and stew for another 3-5 minutes.
- Saut the remaining onions in vegetable oil, then add a light meat and a heart passed through a meat grinder to it and simmer for five minutes on the fire, gradually adding broth from the pan, where the liver was cooked, for juiciness.
- Connect the liver and the boiled part of the liver (heart and lung), add the butter, seasoned at room temperature until soft, as well as salt and spices to taste. Mix the mixture and stuff it with pancakes. Serve with sour cream.
Recipe with egg and onion
Livermeat can be put in pancakes not only as an independent filling, but also to combine it with other products, such as boiled eggs and green onions. The finished dish will be as juicy and tasty..
For thin pancakes you will need:
- 500 ml of milk;
- 2 eggs;
- 10 g of sugar;
- 3 g of salt;
- 20 g of melted butter;
- 35 ml of vegetable oil;
- 200-260 grams of flour.
To prepare the pancake filling, you need the following ingredients:
- 400 g prepared liver mince;
- 4 boiled chicken eggs;
- 30-60 g of green onion feathers and herbs to taste;
- 50 g sour cream;
- salt and spices.
Cooking time will be within 60 minutes.
The energy value of 100 g of finished pancakes is on average equal to 144.5 kcal.
- Yolks and proteins of chicken eggs divided into different vessels. Beat the past with a pinch of salt into a lush foam, and rub the yolks with sugar and salt, then add milk, flour, butter and vegetable oil to them.
- Stir the dough thoroughly so that there are no lumps, and then add protein foam. On a pan greased with a drop of butter, thin and ruddy pancakes are baked.
- For the filling, mix the liver mince (for example, prepared according to the previous recipe) with chopped green onion feathers and greens, add grated or simply suppressed eggs with a fork. Stir the mixture well, season with salt and spices, and put a little sour cream to make it juicier..
- On the edge of each pancake put a little stuffing and pack it, turning in any usual way.
Hearty Rice Dish
When there is little liver, pancake filling can be made a combination, slightly diluted with boiled rice. Many people do not like liver-rice stuffing, because it often turns out to be dry, but if you cook it with this recipe, this will not happen.
The composition of pancakes includes:
- 1000 ml of milk;
- 4 eggs;
- 60 g sugar;
- 10 g of salt;
- 14 g of baking powder;
- 90 ml of vegetable oil;
- 420-520 g of flour.
Liver-rice filling is prepared from:
- 1500 g of boiled liver (lung, heart, liver);
- 3600 g cooked rice;
- 410 g of onions;
- vegetable oil;
- salt and spice.
Using pre-boiled rice and liver reduces cooking time to 40-60 minutes.
The energy value of pancakes stuffed with liver and rice will be on average equal to 166.1 kcal / 100 g.
The sequence of actions:
- From the ingredients listed in the list, knead the pancake dough to the consistency of low-fat sour cream. Bake thin pancakes out of it in a dry pan.
- Onions nashinkovat medium cube and then in vegetable oil to transparency. It is not necessary to gilt to make the filling juicy.
- Mince boiled liver with fried onions, mix the minced meat with boiled rice. Add salt and spices to taste.
- Put the stuffing on the pancakes and wrap. Before serving, you can fry them until golden and crisp.
Pancakes with liver and buckwheat
Here is another kind of filling for pancakes from offal, which will help to feed a large number of eaters inexpensively and satisfyingly. But do not add too much buckwheat to the filling. Pancakes should be with liver, not buckwheat porridge.
For cooking pancakes should take:
- 500 ml of milk;
- 500 ml of drinking water;
- 2 eggs;
- 25 grams of sugar;
- 15-20 ml of vegetable oil;
- 3-4 g of baking soda;
- 3 g of salt;
- 300 g of flour or a little more to achieve the desired thickness of the dough.
Stuffing for pancakes is prepared from:
- 700 g of veal heart;
- 2000 g of beef lung;
- 200 g onions;
- 100 g of boiled buckwheat;
- 30 ml of vegetable oil;
- salt and spices to taste.
This dish, though easy to cook, but from the moment when the saucepan with the liver for the filling will be set on fire, until the first stuffed pancake will take 2-3 hours.
The calorie content of pancakes with this option of filling is 113.1 kcal per 100 g of the finished dish.
Recipe with buckwheat step by step:
- The first step is to prepare the liver for the filling. The lung and heart should be thoroughly rinsed, put into a large saucepan, salt, add spices (bay leaf, allspice and black pepper and peas), pour water and cook, removing foam, at least one hour.
- There will be enough time, while the lung and heart will stew, is enough to fry pancakes. For the test, put all the necessary components (except oil) in a bowl with high walls and mix until homogeneous with a mixer. Let the dough stand for 15 minutes.
- Pour the vegetable oil into it and bake thin pancakes on a hot frying pan, stacking them together.
- For the filling you need to fry the onion, chopped into cubes until soft and light golden. Boiled liver mince or chop food processor, mix with porridge and onions. You can add a little salt or spice to taste..
- On each pancake put one or two tablespoons of minced meat and roll in any usual way. Immediately before serving, pancakes can be fried in a mixture of vegetable and butter.
On the link you will find a good recipe for fried liver pies.
Surely your home like pancakes with mushrooms and chicken, here you can see the recipe.
For breakfast, you can make pancakes with ham and cheese with this recipe.
- You should not try to speed up the process of cooking offal by cutting them into small pieces. The smaller the cut the lung and the heart, the drier the stuffing will be.
- You can add juiciness to the prepared mincemeat by increasing the amount of onion browned in vegetable oil or a few spoons of sour cream. A small amount of high-quality butter will be able to add juiciness and tenderness to liver mince.
- Finished liver mince can be divided into small portions and frozen for future use. If necessary, defrost and use as a filling for pancakes (and not only) alone or with other ingredients. You can do the same with ready pancakes.
- Pancakes with liver minced meat are served hot or cold. Cooked for the future before serving, they can brown their barrels in a skillet with a small amount of oil, or you can put them on a baking sheet, sprinkle with grated cheese and send for a few minutes to a hot oven.
- It would be nice to cook sauce for this dish. This may be bechamel on cream or one of its variations, for example with mushrooms. But you can just pour hot sour cream pancakes.
In the video – one of the best recipes for cooking delicious pancakes with liver: