Open, thin pancakes with apple filling – the perfect solution for breakfast. Cooking them delicious and beautiful is not as easy as it seems at first glance. Every housewife has her own cooking secrets..
|milk –||1000 milliliters|
|vinegar –||3 ml|
|apples –||5 items|
|flour –||0.6 kilogram|
|the eggs –||3 pieces|
|soda –||½ tsp|
|butter –||150 grams of oil|
|lean oil –||2 tablespoons|
|lemon peel –||taste|
|sugar –||4 tablespoons|
|Time for preparing: 50 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 180 Kcal|
Cooking pancakes is not an easy process and you need to be patient in order to overcook them all..
- Beat the eggs well, add to them salt, 70 grams of sugar, warm milk and soda, quenched with vinegar, knead everything well until smooth;
- Add flour, sifted through a sieve to the eggs, mix well, so that the mass becomes thick and without small lumps;
- Heat the pan, grease and pour a little dough, evenly distribute it along the bottom and fry for 30 seconds on each side;
- It is best to turn the wooden shovel;
- While the pancakes are roasting, you need to prepare the filling: wash the apples, cut off the rind and cut them into small cubes, sprinkle with cinnamon, lemon zest, mix;
- Put the butter in a saucepan, melt it and pour 60 grams of sugar into it, cook on low heat until golden brown, stirring constantly;
- Add apples to the skillet and simmer for 5 minutes over low heat;
- For each pancake put the stuffing from the apples and wrap it in the form of a tube.
Serve this dish best hot, so that relatives and friends feel its delicate taste, delicious aroma..
Lenten pancakes with apples and cinnamon
- 0.4 liters of water;
- 50 milliliters of water;
- 60 grams of sugar;
- 1 cup flour;
- 5 grams of cinnamon;
- 1.7 grams of soda;
- 0.5 cup of honey;
- 4 apples;
Cooking time: 65 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 143 kcal.
This delicate dish can be eaten every day for breakfast, even in fasting.
- Warm water is poured into a deep bowl, salt is diluted in it, sugar, carefully sifted flour is poured out and everything is well whipped with a whisk until smooth, so that there are no lumps;
- Soda and butter are added to the dough, mixed well again;
- The pan is heated, smeared with a small amount of butter and pancakes are fried on it;
- Apples are washed, the skin is cut off, then they are rubbed on a grater, put into a saucepan, sprinkled with sugar and stewed for 5 minutes over low heat;
- When the filling has cooled slightly, cinnamon is added to it and everything is mixed;
- All pancakes are laid out in layers in a convenient heat-resistant form, smeared with honey and filling and sent to the oven for 1 hour.
If desired, pancakes with apples can be folded not in a pile, but twisted in envelopes and then sent to baked.
Pancakes on kefir stuffed with apples
Preparing a delicious breakfast from simple and affordable foods is pretty easy. Apple filling makes the dish tastier and more aromatic.
- kefir – 0.3 liters;
- flour – 0.3 kilograms;
- 30 grams of sugar;
- a pinch of soda;
- 3 eggs;
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar;
- 40 milliliters of vegetable oil;
- 1 cup of hot water;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 70 grams of brown sugar;
- 4 small apples.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 175 kcal.
This dish can be cooked with a simple apple filling or you can add to it your favorite dried fruits – prunes, dried apricots.
- Sweet apples are washed, the skin is cut from them, then they are cut into strips;
- Put butter in a heated stew-pan, melt it and put apples, brown sugar and lightly fry it, so that the fruits are soft, but they do not lose their attractive appearance;
- Sow flour in a deep bowl, add sugar, salt, soda to it and pour kefir whipped with eggs;
- Beat the dough with a mixer, and when it becomes homogeneous, pour a glass of boiling water, without stopping to mix the mass and vegetable oil;
- From the resulting dough, cook pancakes on a heated and oiled griddle and fill them with apple filling.
This dish is best served with sour cream, caramel sauce or honey. It is perfect for tea drinking with family and friends..
Apple Filled Pancakes in French
“Crepe” or in another way pancakes with a delicate apple filling are very popular among the French. Such a dish is served not only for breakfast, but also in the afternoon, as well as a dessert. Consider the recipe step by step.
- 80 grams of flour;
- butter – 60 grams;
- 3 eggs;
- 0.35 liters of milk;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 6 apples;
- 60 milliliters of cognac.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 183 kcal.
Crepe is a delicate dish that combines tenderness, juiciness, delicious apple flavor..
- Flour is well sifted in a bowl, mixed with 10 grams of sugar, salt;
- Beat eggs with milk and gently add this mixture to the dough, stirring constantly and breaking the lumps, when it becomes homogeneous, add 20 grams of melted butter to it, knead again;
- Bake pancakes in a hot frying pan, stuff them with stuffing, roll them up in the form of a roll;
- The filling is prepared quickly: apples are peeled from the skin, diced and roasted with sugar in butter melted in a pan for 10 minutes, brandy is added at the very end, everything is mixed and removed from the heat.
Pancakes with apples are tasty, nourishing, juicy. They can serve a variety of drinks: tea, coffee, milk, jelly, cocoa.
While cooking pancakes, many housewives face various problems. If pancakes stick to the pan, add some flour to the dough..
To make open pancakes, you need to beat the eggs in a thick foam so that there is as much air as possible in the dough.
For frying, you need to use only thick-walled pans that are preheated well..
Properly cooked pancakes with apples will delight with their delicate and mild flavor, and the filling will give them juiciness and an exquisite flavor..