Fried fish in a pan – what could be simpler and simpler? But this dish has its own secrets and cooking options. The most delicious and interesting zazharki fish variations (from simple to more complex), beloved by many fish eaters, as well as the advice of experienced chefs are collected in this culinary article..
|fish –||1000 g|
|flour –||90-100 g|
|unscented sunflower oil –||80-100 ml|
|coarse salt –||10 g|
|black pepper –||5 g|
|Time for preparing: 35 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 140 Kcal|
The easiest cooking option involves roasting after breading in flour. So you can cook as the catch from the river, and from the sea. And in the first and in the second case, you get an appetizing crisp and tender soft meat.
How to cook fried fish in flour in a pan:
- Preparation in any recipe begins with cleaning the carcass from scales, guts, fins. If it is prepared with the head, then you need to remove the gills. Otherwise, the head is simply cut off;
- Cut the carcass into transverse pieces. Their thickness should not be more than 30 mm, since they may not be completely fried. Sprinkle and season, each piece, focusing on your taste, then sprinkle with flour. Shake off the excess;
- After that, it remains only to fry the pieces in hot vegetable oil until crisp golden brown.
Fried breaded fish with crispy crust
When there is no time for cooking dinner, you can use the recipe of fish, fried in breading until crisp. This dish is prepared very quickly, and by adding it to a light vegetable salad, you can forget about hunger until the morning. For the preparation of suitable fillet of pollock, haddock or cod..
Quantity of products used:
- 800 g fish fillets;
- 150 grams of ground (but not dust) bread crumbs or bread crumbs;
- 2 eggs;
- 80 g of flour;
- ½ lemon;
- 30 g butter;
- fine salt and spices to taste.
Cooking time will be between 20 and 25 minutes..
The energy value of pollock prepared in this way is 281.2 kcal / 100 g.
The sequence of cooking processes:
- Wash the fillets, drain them, blotting them with a towel, and cut them into portions. Sprinkle each piece with salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice;
- While the pieces stand and marinate a little, prepare the breading for a crisp crust. In deep plates of equal volume put a little beaten eggs, flour and crackers;
- In a frying pan, melt a piece of butter, the specified mass. It will make the taste of the crust and fillet more tender and creamy;
- Prepared chunks of pollock first roll in flour. It will help to better connect the meat and batter. Then dip in the egg mixture, then well pressing the pieces to the breadcrumbs, breaded them in crumbs;
- Each side fry in butter for two to three minutes. Turn over to the other side very carefully using a wooden or silicone spatula so as not to damage the integrity of the crust.
Recipe of fried fish in batter in a pan
Fried fish is very popular in batter, because this method of cooking allows you to get a crispy crisp, while the meat retains all its juiciness and is cooked in its own juice. There are many variations of dough for batter: on beer, wine, with greens, cheese, mayonnaise and others..
Very interesting taste is obtained from the finished meat in onion batter, which requires:
- 600-800 g of prepared fish fillet;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 100 g onions;
- 50 g of mayonnaise;
- 60 g of flour;
- 20 g of finely chopped dill;
- cooking oil for frying;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Cooking fish in batter in the pan will take up to 50 minutes.
Caloric content, for example, tilapia in batter will be 224.2 kcal per 100 g.
- Put eggs, greens, mayonnaise, flour and peeled onion into 2-4 pieces in a blender bowl. All chopped into a homogeneous mass. If there is no blender in the kitchen, you can simply rub the onions onto the finest grater and mix with the rest of the ingredients with a fork;
- In a homogeneous mixture for batter add to taste salt and spices. Wash the fillets (hake, pollock, tilapia, etc.), dry them with a paper napkin, cut into portions, salt and pepper;
- After that, dip the prepared pieces into a batter and, frying in vegetable oil, bring the product to a golden brown. Spread the ready-made pieces on a paper towel, which will allow to blot excess oil.
Add color with vegetables
This fish dish with vegetables can be cooked in a pan in various variations: using different vegetables, frying whole or in slices, preparing vegetables and fish together or separately, and already joining together in the final stage of cooking.
For the version with whole fried carcass, vegetables and lime you need to take:
- 500 g of sea bass (river trout or dorado) with one medium carcass:
- 150 grams of potatoes;
- 120 g carrots;
- 60 g red (or common) onions;
- 50 grams of lime (can be replaced with an equal amount of lemon);
- 10 g of dill;
- salt, fish spices and frying oil.
It takes about an hour to marinate in spices, and then preparing it will take about 40 minutes..
The combination of fish and vegetables in a dish reduces the caloric output to 120.8 kcal by an average of 100 grams..
How to cook fried fish with vegetables in a pan:
- As in previous recipes, first the fish carcass needs to be rid of scales, viscera, fins and gills. Then wash well and grate with spices, then leave to marinate for at least 60 minutes;
- Rubbed carrot fry on each side for a few minutes. She should get a beautiful golden crust;
- After that, get the fish on a plate and set aside while cooking vegetables. Carrots and potatoes (preferably small) cut into slices and fry in oil, which was fried fish;
- From the more toasted side of the carcass, make three to five cuts into which to insert circles of onions and lime (lemon);
- When the carrots and potatoes are almost ready, put the fish on them, the side with the cuts up, and cook a few more minutes all together;
- At the end of cooking, place the vegetables and fish on a plate and sprinkle with chopped fresh dill..
Fried river fish with onions
Many housewives do not favor river fish because of its smell of the river and mud, but there is a way to make it that neutralizes the unpleasant aroma and gives new flavors to the finished dish. This is fried fish with onions. With this technology, you can cook absolutely any river fish, but small-sized crucians are especially tasty..
The proportions of the products used:
- 600 g medium-sized crucians;
- 300 g onions;
- 50 g of flour;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil;
- salt to taste.
Cooking time – approximately 40-50 minutes for all processes..
Calorie fried crucian with onions – 121.3 kcal / 100 g.
- Prepare crucian carp: remove scales, cut gills, remove entrails and thoroughly wash under running water;
- Onions, it is better to use medium-sized onions, peel and cut into thick rings;
- On each side of the carcasses to make three cuts, so that they are better fried. Grate them with salt and put onion rings inside;
- Roll prepared crucians in flour and fry in hot vegetable oil on each side until golden brown;
- The duration of frying will depend on the size of the carcasses. Potatoes or pancakes are perfect for this dish as a side dish..
Grilled Red Fish Recipe
Red fish is more often baked in the oven or eaten in a slightly salted version, but there is another cooking option for this seafood – grilling in a frying pan. Frying, this process can be called conditionally, since the minimum amount of butter is used for cooking and the pieces are not breaded in flour, as in ordinary roasting. It is rather baked fish, but cooked twice as fast as in the oven..
To cook any red fish with a grill pan, you must take:
- 1000 g salmon (chum salmon, pink salmon, trout or other red fish);
- ½ part lemon;
- 3 g of ground allspice;
- 20-30 ml of vegetable oil.
At all stages of cooking will take no more than 40-45 minutes, including the time of marinating steaks.
Calorie content (or energy value) of grilled red fish – 109.0 kilocalories per 100 grams.
How to fry:
- First you need to prepare the main ingredient: clean the carcass, remove the fins and cut across into individual steaks, the thickness of which should be from 25 to 30 mm;
- Each prepared piece needs to be salted, pepper and sprinkle with lemon juice. After that, pickle for at least 20 minutes or half an hour. This must be done so that the finished steaks do not lose their juices and do not become dry and crumbling;
- Spread some vegetable oil on the grooved surface of the grill pan and distribute it evenly with a silicone brush. Then put the pan on the stove and heat well;
- Marinated steaks smeared with vegetable oil on all sides and send to the pan. Fry until golden crust, but do not disturb the pieces of fish in the pan often and turn over only once;
- There is no need to lay out the finished fish on a paper towel, because very little oil was used to make it. The best thing is to serve it immediately with a side dish of potatoes or vegetable salad.
Fried fish can crumble and fall apart. To prevent this from happening, it is essential to salt it and forget about it for 10-15 minutes. It will make her stronger and she will not fall apart in a pan..
River fish often has an unpleasant smell, since most of the inhabitants of the river, before getting to the pan, spend all their time digging in silt. Soaking in milk, pickling in lemon juice or chopped onion will help to get rid of the smell of tina..