Fish is a storehouse of beneficial omega-3 fats and other trace elements and vitamins that our bodies sometimes need. Fish must be introduced into your diet if you want to have healthy skin and strong bones..
Also, omega-3 saturated acids with constant use significantly reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Below you will find a few recipes for dietary, light, but very tasty fish soups..
Soup from any canned fish is very quick and inexpensive. Products for fish soups can be easily purchased at any affordable market / store at an affordable price, the first dishes of canned food are prepared fairly quickly, especially if you use finely chopped vegetables.
|Saira –||1 bank|
|Carrot –||1 piece|
|Potatoes –||3 small|
|Pic –||3 tbsp. spoons|
|Bow –||1 small head|
|Sunflower oil –||for frying|
|Greens (fresh parsley, dill) –||taste|
|Spices (salt, pepper) –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 140 Kcal|
Peel vegetables from peel. Rice pour water and wash several times before the water is completely clear..
Cut potatoes not large, grate carrots, chop onions finely.
We put water on the gas, in parallel pour the butter into the pan, and heat it up a little, send carrots and onions there. Fry a couple of minutes until golden color is formed and leave to cool..
When the broth boils, throw potatoes and rice there, cook. The main thing that they do not boil soft, and at the bottom of the pan was not porridge. You can use whole pieces of canned saury, or partially knead several pieces with a fork, mixing it with the oil in which it was stored..
We add saury to the soup, then we send the dill and insist for 5-7 minutes, in order for the soup to accept the aroma of greenery. Delicious, hearty, quick saury soup ready.
Rich, aromatic soup of pink salmon
Pink salmon is famous not only for its omega-3 content, but also for such rare vitamins as PP, Iodine, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Sodium, Calcium, Cobalt. This variety of vitamins is found only in pink salmon..
The recipe for an unusual soup of koerv fish with pink salmon and melted cheese includes the following components:
- Canned pink salmon – 1 bank;
- Cream cheese – 2 pieces;
- Potato – 3 medium fruit;
- Carrots – 1 medium fruit;
- Onions – 1 piece;
- Normal sunflower oil;
- Salt and other preferred spices to taste.
Cooking time: 35 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams – 170 Kcal.
Put water on fire. At this time, clean all the vegetables. Cut potatoes into strips. Onions are cut on the grill, and carrot rubbed on a medium grater. Send potatoes to the pan, and put the griddle on a small fire, pour in the oil and fry the carrots and onions. Cheese cakes three grated.
Open a jar of fish, put on a plate and get all the large bones. If you wish, you can add pink salmon together with the marinade in the soup, you can only have only a few pieces of fish – the marinade will add not only aroma, but also calories.
We add salt and pepper broth, and we send pink salmon and curd cheese to the almost finished potato, and after 5 minutes we send fried meat and cook the soup until it is ready. When serving also by preference, you can decorate with a sprig of parsley.
Barley Fish Soup
To create canned fish soup with barley we use:
- 1 can of any canned fish;
- Potato – 3 medium root vegetables;
- Carrots – 1 medium fruit;
- 1 medium onion;
- Pearl barley – 80-100 grams,
- Sunflower oil (normal) for passerovka;
- Salt, pepper, fresh / dry greens.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams – 63 Kcal.
Cook as usual pearl barley with the addition of salt. After the cereal boils, add the peeled and chopped potatoes. Zazharku do classic- onions and carrots we save in a pan.
After the potatoes and pearl barley are ready, add a fry and canned food and cook a few more minutes. When serving, you can decorate with parsley and a spoon of sour cream.
The recipe for the first dish of canned fish with rice
- Potatoes – 2-3 pcs .;
- Carrot – 1 medium root vegetable;
- 1 onion;
- Rice – half a cup;
- Sprat in tomato – 1 bank;
- Salt, pepper – standard in taste sensations.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams – 50 Kcal.
We put the pot with some water on the middle gas. We clean vegetables. Cut potatoes and onions arbitrarily, and carrots three on a medium grater. In soups with rice, it is very important to wash the rice grits well, so that the soup does not have a muddy residue. Therefore, rice is washed in cold water 5 times..
After the water boils, add rice and potatoes, add seasonings, after frying onions and carrots in sunflower oil. Fry the onions well enough so that the taste of the onions does not interrupt the taste of other vegetables or the sprat itself. After adding the onions with carrots and cook for 35-40 minutes.
When vegetables and rice are cooked, add sprat to the soup directly with the marinade. If desired, you can also throw black allspice and some dill. Weld to boil and turn off.
Spanish tomato soup with canned fish
Delicious, light canned fish soup with … cabbage. Yes, you read that right. It is with cabbage and fish – this original recipe may seem strange at first, but by preparing it at least once, you can make this recipe a permanent basis for the weekly menu..
- 1 can of canned fish;
- Cabbage – 250-300 grams;
- Tomatoes – 4 fruits;
- 1 medium carrot;
- 1 onion;
- Garlic – 2 medium cloves;
- Tomato paste – 150 grams;
- Sunflower oil is usual for browning;
- Salt, standard black pepper.
Cooking time: 40 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams – 45 Kcal.
We clean all the vegetables from the peel, cut the onion and garlic, and carrots three grated. Pour the butter into the pan and place the onion in there. Fry the onion until it becomes transparent, then add the finely chopped garlic. Next shred cabbage and chop not large tomatoes.
We put tomatoes on the onions, and we put the cabbage on the tomatoes, pickle and pepper them, cut them for 15 minutes and simmer the vegetables without stirring. Then in a glass of water dilute tomato paste and add it to the vegetables. Next send canned fish. If the soup seems very thick, then you should add water on your own. Also add salt and pepper to taste. We bring the soup to readiness for 10 minutes.
Here is another unusual and tasteless canned fish soup.
Capers Fish Soup
- 1 can of canned fish (salmon or pink salmon);
- Potatoes – 2 pieces;
- Onions – 1 pc. medium size;
- Capers – 2 tablespoons;
- Bulgarian pepper – 1 piece;
- Vegetable oil (ordinary) for browning;
- Salt, standard black pepper, thyme to taste.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams – 105 Kcal.
Put the water in the broth. Peel vegetables, cut into small pieces and fry in a skillet with oil. Add vegetables to the broth, salt and pepper.
Open canned food, if necessary, we get fish from the bone, and slightly mnem her with a fork and add to the broth. When the vegetables are almost ready, add capers and let it brew for another 5 minutes on the fire, and then turn off.
We will need:
- 300 grams of river fish;
- 3-4 medium potato fruits;
- 2 medium carrots;
- 1 small bulb onion;
- Bay leaf, and, as usual – salt, pepper.
Cooking time – 40 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams 40 Kcal.
To taste turned out as close as fish soup in nature, you need to use cast-iron dishes. Pour water into the pot and set it on fire. We split the fish (if the whole fish is used, not its slices or fillets), wash them and put them in cold water.
We cut carrots and onions rather large, into 4-5 parts, and send them to boiling water, throw a bay leaf and then send fish. With the boiled broth, remove the foam and cook another 15 minutes. For those who love soups more thickly, you can add a couple of tablespoons of rice or other grains to your taste.
All vegetables are peeled and cut into small cubes. Potatoes are sent to the pan. Cook until boiling, then salt and pepper. Fry onion and pepper with butter in a frying pan..
Add onion with pepper and next canned fish to the pan. Cook the broth until cooked potato pieces. When the potatoes are cooked, add capers and cook for a few more minutes. The soup is ready.
Useful tips and tricks from chefs
- If you cook fish soup or fish soup and see that the fish starts to boil soft, then you can simply take it out of the broth and cook the soup without fish, and only when the soup is no longer hot and you can put the fish back into the soup warm;
- Add vegetables according to the season. That is, if there is an opportunity to add sweet pepper or green onion instead of bulb – feel free to experiment;
- If you overdosed fish soup, the same rule applies here as for the rest of the soups. You can put a small gauze bag of rice in the soup, or you can put whole potato-rice or potatoes and pull the salt perfectly;
- If in the soup you prefer a delicious broth, then the fish should be folded into cold water and put on fire, but if the priority is fish, then it is better to throw the fish into boiling water;
- Properly thawed fish – a pledge of delicious soup. Defrost fish to be in the refrigerator or water. Although the fastest way is to defrost in a microwave oven, but after such manipulations over the fish, some notice a peculiar, unpleasant smell. As, however, if you overlook the fish, then it can easily be cooked right in the microwave.
Bon appetit and hearty lunch!