Fish is considered a very tasty and useful product that is great for everyday, festive and even diet menu. It goes well with various sauces, especially sour cream..
Sour cream makes fish meat very tender, soft and juicy. This refueling option is easy to prepare and does not take a long time..
|sea fish –||700 grams|
|carrots –||2 pcs.|
|bulbs –||2 pcs.|
|sour cream –||70 g|
|lemon –||0.5 pcs.|
|vegetable oil –||for frying|
|salt –||a few pinches|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 155 Kcal|
The first step is to prepare the fish. If a whole uncleaned carcass is used, it is best to clean, gut and wash it thoroughly. After that, it is cut into medium pieces. To make it juicy and fragrant, the pieces are rubbed with salt, spices, and marinated for about 20 minutes..
After this, proceed to the process of cooking fish in sour cream sauce:
- First of all, prepare the vegetables and fish. Carrot root vegetables must be rinsed and cleaned well; thoroughly wash and clean the dirt, skins;
- Root vegetables should be wiped through a grater with a large grate;
- With the bulbs remove the skin and chop with a sharp knife into thin half-rings;
- In a deep brazier you need to pour vegetable oil, remove the gas and warm it;
- On warmed up oil, we put onion, carrot and leave to brown until golden brown;
- Vegetables can be seasoned slightly with spices and mix well;
- Once the vegetables are almost ready, they need to be put in the cup;
- Next, make the sauce. In the cup pours a half cup of water, add 4 large spoons of sour cream, salt and spices;
- In the pan, which was preparing vegetable zazharki, add vegetable oil and heat;
- Put the fish on hot oil and fry it a little;
- Then we shift vegetable fry and pour sour cream sauce.
It is recommended to simmer on medium heat for about half an hour. And as soon as everything is ready, turn off the fire, cool a little and put on the table.
River fish baked in sour cream sauce
You can bake not only marine species, but also river fish, for example, crucian carp. This fish is distinguished by tender and sweet meat, which will not leave anyone indifferent. Before you start cooking, you should collect the necessary products:
- Crucian – 3 medium-sized carcasses;
- 200 ml of sour cream;
- lemon – ½ part;
- mustard – 10 grams;
- salt to your taste;
- some black ground pepper;
- some seasoning for fish.
It takes 1 hour to prepare.
Calories – 148 kcal.
At the initial stage we prepare crucians, they need to be properly cleaned, this will depend on the taste of the final result. To begin with, wash the fish with cool water. With a sharp knife remove all scales, do not forget about the place under the fins.
As soon as all the scales will be removed, proceed to cleaning the viscera. Knife cut the abdomen and gently remove all the giblets with your hands.
At the end of the crucian carp, rinse thoroughly inside and above. Inside we wash out the film and the remnants of the entrails.
Once the crucians are cleaned, you can proceed to their preparation:
- After washing the crucians, it is necessary to thoroughly wipe with paper towels;
- We make cross-shaped or longitudinal cuts on both sides, it is necessary for the sauce to penetrate better;
- Prepare a baking sheet, it is better to grease it with vegetable oil or cover with parchment paper;
- We spread on a baking sheet prepared by crucians;
- In a deep bowl make the sauce. Put sour cream in a container and add mustard;
- Next, add salt, pepper and seasonings;
- Lemon washed, cut into two parts. Squeeze the juice from one half and pour it into a cup with the other components. Mix well the sauce until smooth;
- Prepare the sauce grease crucians from all sides, pouring should completely cover the fish;
- Be sure to grease the inside of the fish sauce;
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees and place a baking sheet in it;
- It is necessary to bake crucian carp in sauce for about half an hour;
- After that, we take out a ruddy fish and serve it on the table..
Fish in tomato-sour cream sauce with vegetables in the oven
For lunch or a holiday would be an excellent option fish with vegetables in tomato-sour cream sauce. In order to make it, we will need products:
- 300 grams of sea pike or 3 pieces;
- onion – 1 piece;
- one carrot;
- potatoes – 1 kilogram;
- 100 grams of sour cream;
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste;
- 2 pieces of boiled beets;
- salt to your taste;
- half a fresh lemon;
- various spices;
- vegetable oil.
The cooking process will take 90 minutes.
Calorie – 169 kcal.
First prepare the fish. Sea pike is required to be cut into portions, they should be of medium size. Rub them with salt and spices. Put pike with spices in a cup and pour lemon juice. Mix thoroughly and leave to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
After that, you can start the main preparation:
- With potato tubers, remove the peel, wash them and cut into thin circles;
- Carrots must be thoroughly washed, cleaned of dirt, skins;
- Cut the vegetable into thin circles or semicircles;
- With onions we remove the husk, cut into thin ringlets;
- Sprinkle the surface of the baking dish with vegetable oil and place pieces of sea pike on it;
- Potato circles are laid out over the pike, sprinkled with salt and spices;
- Next, arrange the circles of carrots and onion rings, sprinkle with salt and spices again;
- Beet wipe through a grater with large teeth and lay it on top of vegetables;
- In a bowl, lay out sour cream, tomato, spices and stir;
- Pour into a bowl and a half cups of water and mix;
- Pour the sauce into the form with all the ingredients;
- Then you need to heat the oven to 180 degrees and put the form.
Bake fish with vegetables need about an hour. Once everything is ready, you can pull out, cut and lay on plates.
Baked Red Fish with Potatoes
Very tasty it turns out red fish with potatoes in sour cream sauce in the oven. Pre-prepare the necessary ingredients:
- 3 pieces of red fish;
- 700 grams of potatoes;
- carrot – 2 pieces;
- two onions;
- a glass of sour cream;
- 130 ml of milk;
- a slice of cheese per 100 grams;
- eggs – 2 fat;
- 30 grams of flour;
- salt and spices at its discretion.
The preparation will need – 1 hour.
Calorie – 175 kcal.
At the initial stage, prepare the fish. It can be bought already finished, cut and cut into pieces. If you have a whole carcass whole, then it should be gutted and rinsed.
You can scrape the top with a knife and remove the mucus. Rinse thoroughly with cool water and remove the remnants of the entrails. Cut fish into small pieces.
After this, we begin the process of basic preparation:
- Fish pieces are rubbed with a mixture of salt and spices;
- Onions must be peeled and cut into thin ringlets;
- Carrot washed, cut off the skin from the surface;
- We rub carrots in the form of large shavings;
- Fry onions and carrots in hot oil until golden;
- The surface of the baking dish can be sprinkled with a small amount of vegetable oil;
- Lay out in the form of pieces of fish, preferably skin down;
- Peel potatoes, rinse well and cut into thin slices;
- Putting potato circles on top of the fish and sprinkle seasonings;
- On top of the potatoes lay out the vegetable fry of carrots and onions;
- In a deep bowl, make a sauce, put sour cream into it, pour in milk;
- Add eggs, flour and mix thoroughly;
- Ready sauce pour all the components in the form;
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees, put the form in it;
- Leave to bake for about 40 minutes; during baking, be sure to cover the top with foil;
- We rub a piece of cheese on a grater with a fine grate;
- Approximately 10 minutes before the end of cooking, we take out the form, remove the foil and sprinkle with grated cheese;
- Then put it in the oven again and cook until ready..
Pangasius Recipe with Cheese and Sour Cream Sauce
For cooking use the following products:
- 3 slices of pangasius fillet;
- sour cream – 200 grams;
- seasonings for fish at its discretion;
- slice of cheese per 150 grams;
- one egg;
- salt to your taste;
- half a lemon;
- vegetable oil.
Preparation takes 1.5 hours.
Calorie – 178 kcal.
- Pangasius fillet washed, it can be cut into small pieces;
- Sprinkle the fish with salt, seasonings and pour the juice from half a lemon;
- Leave the fish to marinate for 30 minutes;
- While the fish is pickled, make the sauce. In a deep bowl add sour cream;
- Add one egg to the sour cream, spices and mix well;
- Rub the cheese through a fine grater and pour it into a bowl with the sauce;
- Put the marinated fish on the greased surface of the baking dish;
- Next, pour the fish sauce;
- We warm the oven to 180 degrees and remove the form there;
- You need to cook for 40 minutes.
Tips from experienced chefs
- It is recommended to use different types of sea fish for cooking – salmon, pangasius, halibut, mackerel, sturgeon, pink salmon. The river fish is also tasty – crucian, perch, carp, carp;
- sauce can be combined with tomato, cheese, cream, eggs and seasonings;
- to give a pleasant aroma and colorful fish, after cooking, you can sprinkle with chopped parsley and dill.
It would seem that it could be surprising – fish and sour cream sauce, such simple ingredients. But when combined, it turns out excellent and satisfying treat, which will be an excellent lunch or dinner for the whole family. And the addition of cheese, herbs and seasonings will give the dish a pleasant aroma..