Cooking a juicy, tasty fish dish is not as difficult as it seems. If you do not like this product, be sure to try the flavored, appetizing fish in Greek!
The dish can be cooked in a conventional oven, as well as in a multicooker that has become popular recently..
|fish fillets –||800 grams|
|tomatoes –||500 grams|
|hard cheese –||300 grams|
|garlic –||4 teeth|
|sour cream –||250 grams|
|bulbs –||1 piece|
|greenery –||30 grams|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 350 Kcal|
Practically any kind of fish is suitable for cooking, but you should still prefer large, fatty species..
A distinctive feature of this type of roasting fish is that a piece of fillet is cooked under vegetables, which allows it to soak in juices of onions, tomatoes and greens.
The culinary masterpiece is completed by an appetizing cheese crust that is formed in the process.
- If you purchased a carcass, and not a filet, you will have to cut it yourself – this is quite easy. First, clean the fish from the scales, remove the insides, fins and head. Rinse the abdomen well, remove the black film. Now place the carcass on the board parallel to the table and with a sharp knife begin to cut the ridge, dividing it in half. Remove the skeleton and large bones. Fillet ready.
- Cut the fish into portions of 4-5 centimeters in length. Squeeze the juice from the lemon and pour it over the fillet. Salt, pepper with any spices and let marinate..
- In the meantime, prepare a dressing for the future dish. To do this, cut the tomatoes into thin slices..
- Peel the onion and cut it into strips, fry in a little oil, cool..
- In a separate container, grate hard cheese on a grate with large cells..
- Wash, dry and chop the greens. Mix with cheese.
- In a deep plate, mix tomatoes, onions, half of the whole portion of cheese, greens, garlic passed through a press.
- Season the dressing with spices, salt and sour cream. Mix well.
- The form in which the dish will be baked, grease a little with oil, spread half of the dressing, level.
- We place on the “vegetable pillow” slices of fillet and cover the remaining vegetables.
- Cover the fish with vegetables with grated cheese and send in the oven, preheated to 170-180 C, bake for 15-20 minutes.
Greek fish with sour cream in a slow cooker
The delicious layers of fish and fragrant vegetables irritate the taste buds so much that you want to definitely try this dish, even if you don’t quite like fish. The slow cooker will again become a helper for hostesses and quickly, and most importantly useful, will help bake fish fillets with vegetables.
It takes only half an hour and a hearty, tasty dinner for the family or guests is ready.!
- 600 grams of fatty fish fillets;
- 1 sweet onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 400 grams of tomatoes;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- 40 grams of dill and parsley;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil;
- 20 grams of paprika, salt, pepper.
Cooking time: 50 minutes.
Calorie: 330 Kcal / 8 servings.
Advice to the housewives: for the preparation of really tasty, juicy fish, give preference to marine “representatives” with a small amount of bones.
- Peel the carrots and onions. Cut the onion into strips and rub the carrot on a grater with large holes..
- Fry vegetables in a vegetable oil in a slow cooker with the “Baking” mode for 10 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes and add to the vegetables to stew.
- Garlic chop into slices, put in a slow cooker.
- It remains to wash, dry and finely chop the greens. Add it to stewed vegetables, season with salt, pepper and cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Fish fillet cut into portions, salt and put on steamed vegetables.
- Cover the fillet with sour cream, add the paprika. Turn on the slow cooker in the “Quenching” mode and cook the dish for 20-25 minutes.
Greek-style fish is easy to cook, especially since all the food for a dish is almost always at hand. There are some tips to help make the fish even more delicious:
- choose sea fish with a small amount of bones (cod, perch, tilapia);
- Do not use mayonnaise in cooking. It can not be subjected to heat treatment, and sour cream emphasizes the taste of this dish much better;
- so that the fish baked in the oven was even tastier, do not cook it for too long – no more than 25 minutes;
- serve a dish with a side dish of potatoes, rice, a variety of cereals.
Enjoy your meal!