There are many recipes for soups, but our women, as a rule, cook traditional borscht, noodles soup, cabbage soup for dinner, without using any other types of soups at all. Will help to correct the situation of chicken liver. Here we advise you to cook a lot of really tasty first courses for the whole family..
|Dried parsley root –||50 g|
|Sprigs of fresh dill –||3 pcs.|
|Egg –||3 pcs.|
|Butter –||45 g|
|Young asparagus –||150 g|
|A handful of chopped parsley –||1 PC.|
|Big onion –||1 PC.|
|Salt pepper –||taste|
|Carrot –||1 PC.|
|Chicken liver –||800 g|
|Ramson leaves –||200 g|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 289 Kcal|
In order to achieve good taste, it is very important that the liver is fresh, shiny and intact. Although it is in this soup that the main ingredients are asparagus and ramson. Their taste is fresh, slightly grassy, it is especially suitable for offal..
- Rinse offal, dry with a paper towel and chop into pieces. Peel the onion and carrot. Dice onion, other vegetables – strips.
- Rinse the leaves of wild garlic, then chop. Shred asparagus in pieces.
- Heat refined oil in a saucepan with a thick bottom, put onion and brown it. Add liver, sprinkle with pepper, fry for another 7 minutes.
- Pour two liters of boiling water to the liver, add carrot, parsley root, cook until soft vegetables (about 20 minutes).
- At the end of cooking (about seven minutes) season the soup with salt, put the prepared asparagus, chopped ramson.
- Finely chop greens. Boil eggs, cool, remove the shell and cut into two halves. Greens and eggs are added to the soup when serving..
How to cook with pasta
Pasta soups are world champions in speed and ease of cooking. But its subtleties are in the most simple recipes.
- 300 g chilled liver chicken;
- 150 grams of potatoes;
- 120 g carrots;
- 80 g ordinary onions;
- 50 g small vermicelli;
- 1 liter chicken broth;
- fresh dill, butter for roasting – to taste.
On cooking: 35-40 minutes. Number of calories: 305.
- Put boiled potatoes into boiling chicken broth.
- Rinse offal with water, then chop into slices..
- In refined oil, fry julienne carrots, chopped onions. Add pieces of liver to vegetables in a few minutes, fry everything together for 5 minutes.
- Add small vermicelli, vegetables with liver to the broth with potatoes, cook for another 7 minutes.
- When serving, sprinkle the soup with finely chopped fresh dill.
Chicken liver soup with buckwheat
No difficulties, no expensive products, and the taste of the soup turns out to be unusual. The only trick is to cook buckwheat first, and then add fried liver to it..
- 160 g buckwheat;
- 300 g chilled chicken liver;
- 160 g onions;
- 100 g carrots;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 liter chicken broth (or water);
- salt – to taste.
It will take: 45 minutes. Portion value: 340 kcal.
- Wash the buckwheat, add hot broth and continue cooking over low heat. If water is used instead of broth, then during boiling it is advisable to add bones or skin from chicken, salt.
- Shred carrots, liver, onions – diced. First, fry the onions in the refined oil, then add the chicken liver and carrots to it. Stew for a few minutes, add chopped tomato, stew a little more.
- Liver with vegetables sent to the pan with buckwheat, season and boil for 5 minutes.
Learn the benefits of chicken liver for women and men.
And here you can read how to cook delicious chicken liver with cream.
An interesting selection of recipes for chicken hearts dishes is collected here..
Ceramic Pot Cooking Recipe
Cooking in ceramic pots is convenient and simple, besides, the soup is incredibly tasty and very healthy..
- 350 g chicken livers;
- 1 onion;
- 2 potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 850 ml of chicken broth;
- 50 g unscented oil.
Cooking: 45 minutes. Number of calories: 310.
- Wash chicken liver, clear of films, fat, bile. Prepared product cut into slices, salt, sprinkle with pepper and fry.
- Dice potatoes, fry lightly in butter.
- Peel carrots and onions, finely chop. Lightly browned in oil.
- Prepared ingredients decomposed into ceramic pots. Pour into each chicken broth.
- Put them in a hot oven (about 20 minutes). Serve the soup in pots, sprinkle with fresh herbs to your liking.
Children’s lunch: delicate cream soup
For children, we offer to make pureed soup. Mandatory component of a children’s dish – milk or cream.
- 900 ml of fresh chicken broth;
- 25-30 g butter;
- 120 g carrots;
- 75-80 g onions;
- to taste root parsley;
- 20 g of flour;
- 200 ml of milk or cream;
- 150 g chilled liver.
It will take: 30-35 minutes. Serving value: 299 kcal.
- Peel the liver of fat, films, bile ducts and chop into pieces, then fry with onions, carrots, parsley root. Put out a little.
- Wipe the finished liver through a regular sieve. Add to it a little broth, mix.
- In the wiped liver enter slightly beaten yolk, milk or cream, butter, mix everything well.
- Dilute flour with meat broth, cook the mixture for 5-7 minutes, periodically stir. Ready white sauce drain.
- In the filtered white sauce enter the wiped liver, salt and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- The final touch is to serve croutons separately..
Noodle soup with chicken liver and mushrooms
To make the soup with noodles and chicken liver literally fragrant aroma, add fresh mushrooms and dill. And pay attention – liver and mushrooms are fried only in butter.
- 450 g chicken liver;
- 1 onion;
- 80 g egg noodles;
- 150 g butter “Peasant”;
- 300 g fresh mushrooms;
- dill + feather green onions – to taste;
- ground black pepper, salt – to taste.
It will take: 35 minutes. Serving of soup: 305 kcal.
- Chop the prepared liver in small pieces. Fry it in butter, then send in a saucepan and pour hot water, cook for about 10 minutes.
- Wash mushrooms, chop onions. Fry these products in butter. Put to the liver, cook for another five minutes.
- Put the noodles in the soup, season to taste. Boil until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- In a separate bowl, put chopped greens on the table. Add to taste.
Useful tips from experienced housewives
To soup with chicken liver was delicious:
- First you need to thoroughly wash the liver, cleaned of fat, bile and films. Then cut into portions and fry. It is important not to overdo it in the pan, salt only at the very end of the roast, otherwise it will be hard and dry..
- The soup should not boil, but just languish. Therefore, for cooking, you will need a pan with a thickened bottom and a protective coating. It can be enameled or clay, but not metallic without coating..
- Be sure to put the onion, fresh carrots, root parsley or celery. These roots will enrich the taste of the dish..
- You will need peas allspice, black, white and red pepper. They will help make the soup more bright and spicy to taste..
- Add bay leaf only at the end of cooking, otherwise this seasoning will kill the flavor of the other ingredients..
- Use a lot of fresh greens. It is with the liver that the herbs are combined in the best way..
- Pre-fry all the ingredients separately, and then put them in a ceramic pot.
- When filling ceramic pots with raw products, you must first lay out the liver, salt it well, pepper, add a layer of grated carrots and onions. Put shredded potatoes on top. Pour in meat broth or water. Then send the pots to the oven, setting the temperature to 160ºC.
Beef soup with chicken liver – nourishing and tasty. A great addition to this dish will be carrots, onions, mushrooms, buckwheat or vermicelli. A gentle soup made from mashed products is perfect for the children’s table..