Even in early childhood, every child liked to get lush cheesecakes for breakfast or afternoon tea. This dessert is recognized as very popular not only among children, but also among adults. Today, delicious cheesecakes are the most delicious and comprehensive breakfast in many countries..
In modern culinary, cooks began to add apples to the usual recipe for cheesecakes, so nowadays the curd makers have become even tastier, more satisfying and healthier.!
|shop curd –||550 g|
|flour –||6 tbsp. l.|
|sugar –||50 g|
|egg –||2 pcs.|
|apple mantet –||1 PC.|
|salt –||1 pinch|
|vegetable oil –||10 ml|
|Time for preparing: 25 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 152 Kcal|
There are a lot of recipes of this dessert, the most popular of them are syrniki with apples. The curds for this recipe are very tender and lush..
How to cook:
- First, you need to mix the cottage cheese with salt in a single container until smooth, and then add the eggs and sugar. Mix all products better with a fork..
- Peel the apple and remove the core.
- Grate the peeled fruit, add to the total mass and mix.
- Now you should pour the flour, blender, beat the dough until smooth.
- Before forming cheesecakes, put the pan on medium heat and add oil to it..
- Then you need to quickly sculpt the tortillas and roll them in flour.
- Each billet should be roasted from 2 sides for 2-3 minutes over low heat.
Lush cottage cheese with an apple ready. They are best served hot with sour cream or honey..
Cooking option with semolina
Just an extraordinary recipe! These cheesecakes are prepared with the addition of semolina. This dish is sure to appeal to the whole family. The dessert turns out air, gentle and fragrant!
- cottage cheese – 200 g;
- flour – 3 tbsp. l .;
- semolina – 1 tbsp. l .;
- egg – 1 pc .;
- sour cream – half a cup;
- water – half a cup;
- sugar – 30 g;
- Vanillin – 1 tbsp. l .;
- soda – 1 tsp. (quenched with lemon);
- sunflower oil – 12 ml.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Per 100 g (calories): 138.3 kcal.
- First you need to mix the egg with the semolina and let the mass stand for about 10 minutes. This is done to make the croup swollen..
- Then you should add cottage cheese, flour, salt to taste, soda and vanillin. All ingredients are thoroughly whipped with a mixer. The dough should not be very thick.
- Now you need to add oil to the pan and put on fire.
- You do not need to form the pellets, you need to use a large spoon to put in the dough and carefully put it on a hot frying pan.
- Cottage cheese blanks browned on both sides. It will take about 3-4 minutes to roast each side..
- After that, fried cheesecakes need to shift into a small roaster, add sour cream and water to them..
- Now put the curds on a slow fire for about 7 minutes so that the water will evaporate..
Juicy and lush curd fritters on the table should be served chilled, lightly sprinkled with sugar.
In the video – another recipe for making cheesecakes with semolina and apples:
How to cook in the oven
These delicious syrniki with apples will appeal to people who are trying to keep their figure. The recipe is very simple..
- low-fat cottage cheese – 280 g;
- powdered sugar – 1 tbsp. l .;
- eggs – 1 pc .;
- flour – 60 g;
- Southerners apples – 2 pcs .;
- Mint – 3 leaves.
Cooking time: 45 minutes.
Per 100 g of product (caloric content): 107 kcal.
How to cook a diet dessert?
- In a small container you need to mix cottage cheese with eggs..
- Then peel the apple and mince it..
- Apples puree add to the total mass, and pour in flour and salt.
- All components whip with a blender. Dough is ready.
- Now turn on the oven, setting the temperature to 180 degrees.
- Take the dough and make small round cakes out of it..
- While the oven is warming up, you need to lay parchment paper on a baking sheet and put cheesecakes there.
- Put in the oven, after 35 minutes, turn the curds with a wooden spatula. And bake them again for about 15 minutes until golden brown..
This dietary dessert before serving should be sprinkled with powder and garnish with a mint sprig. Enjoy your meal!
Cheesecakes with apples and oatmeal
The original recipe for cheesecakes based on oatmeal with the addition of apple and raisins. Surprise everyone with its beautiful appearance and extraordinary fragrance..
- cottage cheese – 260 g;
- oatmeal – 80 g;
- powdered sugar – 30 g;
- eggs – 3 pcs. (quail);
- dried apricots – 35 g;
- White filling apples – 2 pcs .;
- water – 100 ml;
- cardamom – 3 g;
- vegetable oil – 12 ml.
Cooking time: 35 minutes.
Calorie cheesecakes per 100 g: 154.5 kcal.
- In a small but deep bowl you need to add cottage cheese, eggs and powder. With a fork you need to mix everything thoroughly..
- Then add oatmeal, vanilla, cinnamon, soda and salt. Mix all ingredients thoroughly until smooth..
- Wash the apples and peel them, then grate them on a fine grater and pour them into the dough together with the chopped dried apricots. Now you should mix everything again, the dough is ready..
- Put the pan on a small fire and add oil to it.
- Make a curd-oat tortillas. To do this, you need to take a spoon and put the dough into it, gently form the edges with your hand so that each blank is round.
- Put the finished cakes on a hot frying pan, frying them for about 3 minutes on both sides.
- Fried cheesecakes need to shift to the roaster and add water to it. Stew for about 5 minutes until complete evaporation of the liquid..
- Finished cheesecakes are best served cold, with honey or condensed milk..
Learn how to cook cheese curds with semolina and raisins..
On the link you will find a recipe for cheesecakes with bananas.
Cheesecakes can be made in a multicooker according to this recipe.
Despite the fact that even children can cook cheese cakes, this dessert is sometimes quite capricious. For example, cheesecakes can spread in a frying pan or, after cooking, remain moist inside, and burnt outside..
The main ingredient during frying can behave unpredictably. But if you know all the recommendations for cooking, you can avoid any trouble during frying or baking cheesecakes.
Secrets of cooking:
- For cooking cheesecakes use dry cottage cheese. If the milk product is very wet, it must be drained through a sieve (or gauze) and mixed with a small amount of flour..
- In order for the curd to be lush and tender, they need to add flour or grits (oatmeal, semolina). Approximately 500 g of dairy product will need a glass of flour. A very tasty combination is obtained where a third of the flour is replaced by semolina..
- You can not put a lot of eggs in the dough: a pound of cottage cheese will need only 2 eggs. Otherwise cheesecakes will turn out dry and may burn during frying..
- To prevent the curds from spreading on the pan, you can not add a large amount of sugar or powdered sugar to the dough. Therefore, per 500 grams of cottage cheese is a maximum of 6 tablespoons of sugar.
- For the originality of this dish, you can add nuts, poppy seeds, pieces of fresh fruit (apples, pears, bananas) or dried fruits (dried apricots, prunes) to the dough.
- In order to have an unforgettable flavor for cheesecakes, you need to put one of the following ingredients into your dough: cinnamon, nutmeg, vanillin or cardamom. And when served on the table, it is better to decorate the curds with fresh mint..
In the video – another recipe for making cheesecakes with apples:
Using these secrets, any of the recipes for dessert will be a success. The divine aroma, ruddy crust and the unforgettable taste of cheesecakes that melt in the mouth, will please not only relatives, but also surprise guests.