Preparing a salad in the winter is as easy as in the summer. To do this, do not need fresh vegetables, but you can use the always available root vegetables. Juicy carrots are present on the shelves all year round and she is the main ingredient of delicious salads. And more you will learn more.
|garlic –||3 slices|
|carrots –||2 pcs.|
|cheese –||180 g|
|Time for preparing: 15 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 210 Kcal|
- Wash the carrots and peel them, and then grate them large;
- Put the cheese in the freezer for ten minutes, then rub it in the same way;
- Free garlic from the husk and pass it through a squeezer;
- All three ingredients are mixed in a small bowl, and then add the mayonnaise and a little salt, mix. Put in a beautiful salad bowl and decorate with greens at will.
Assorted salad with carrots, radishes and cheese
- 60 g of Gouda cheese;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 garlic clove;
- 1 radish;
Cooking time – 25 min.
Calories – 98.
- Clean the radish, wash it put in a bowl with water for fifteen minutes. Water should be cold. This will make the root flavor milder;
- Peel the carrot and grate it;
- The same way to grate cheese. Instead of Gouda, any other solid variety can be used;
- Finely grated peeled garlic clove;
- Remove radish from water and rub;
- Mix all the ingredients together, lightly salt and season with natural yogurt. You can use the Greek or use sour cream. Add greens as desired.
Carrot salad “Ryzhik” with cheese
- 1 onion;
- 120 grams of cheese;
- 3 carrots;
- 30 g pistachios;
Cooking time – 20 min.
Calories – 157.
How to collect:
- Take a grater and grate peeled carrots and cheese on it in long strips. To do this, rub should be diagonally;
- Onions cut into very thin straws. Then it should be scalded with boiling water, remove all moisture and add to the rest of the products;
- Add mayonnaise and salt, mix everything;
- Peeled pistachios finely chopped. If they are raw, they should be ignited in a frying pan until aroma appears and only then grind. Sprinkle them dish on top.
Carrot Salad with Cheese and Egg
- 3 eggs;
- 2 carrots;
- 120 g of cheese;
- 15 g of greenery;
- sunflower oil.
Cooking time – 30 min.
Calories – 148.
- The first thing you need to cook eggs. This can be done in two ways: hard-boiled and “in the bag”. If you want to make the salad easier, you can remove vegetable oil from the ingredients. It will be replaced by eggs cooked in just five minutes. They should be dipped in boiling water and allowed to stand there for a given time, then pour them with cold water and serve immediately to the salad. Because of their semi-liquid consistency, they will replace the dressing;
- And hard-boiled eggs look more aesthetically pleasing. To do this, boil them for ten minutes, then cool, peel off the shells and cut the knife into neat strips or cubes. In order for the dish to not turn out dry, you will need to use a couple of drops of butter;
- Finely grate peeled carrots;
- Brynzu crumble hands or cut into large cubes with a knife – as you like;
- Mix all ingredients and sprinkle with finely chopped greens on top. From the spices it will be enough to add only pepper, since salt is contained in sufficient amount in the brynza.
Salad with melted cheese and carrots
- 1 head of garlic;
- 1 processed cheese;
- 40 grams of walnuts;
- 4 carrots;
- 20 g parsley.
Cooking time – 10 min.
Calories – 136.
- Peeled carrots should be grated with a grater for Korean salads. If it is not there, the usual coarse grater will do;
- Remove the packaging from the processed cheese and grate it on a regular grater. To make it faster, cheese should be left in the freezer for ten minutes before use. Then he will not dislodge while rubbing;
- Squeeze garlic through a press and mix it with all the above ingredients;
- Parsley finely chop as much as possible and also mix in the salad, fill all with mayonnaise, mix;
- Walnuts chop with a knife into a crumb, you can not too small, also add to the salad bowl. And if you want, they can be calcined in the oven for ten minutes and lay out whole on top.
It takes time for the carrot to become softer. Although these salads are made fairly quickly, the root vegetables should be fed with dressing and garlic to stop crunching. Therefore, you can make such a salad in the morning, put it in the fridge, and serve it in the evening. If you add nuts, you need to do this immediately before serving, so that they do not soak.
Instead of sunflower oil, you can take sesame or mustard. In general, almost any vegetable oil will do. It will quickly enrich the salad.
Juicy and bright carrots are able to cheer up in an instant, it well satisfies hunger and supports health in the period of cold weather. There are so many useful things in it! It is worth spending ten minutes to prepare a simple salad, for which the body will be grateful.