Czechs really know how to cook meat. They make it original, tasty, served consistently with beer and vegetables. Czech meat is usually slightly spicy, cumin is always present from spices, and it is also very easy to prepare. Worth trying!
|dill –||1 bundle|
|garlic –||2 teeth|
|beef –||0.6 kg|
|celery –||1 PC.|
|sunflower oil –||for frying|
|Time for preparing: 25 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 308 Kcal|
How to cook:
- Wash meat, remove all moisture, cut into four steaks.
- Each of them beat with a hammer slightly on both sides..
- Coarse grate cheese.
- Peel the garlic and chop it finely or use a squeezer.
- Rinse greens, get wet, chop and mix with garlic and cheese.
- Finely chop the washed stalk of celery, add it to the filling.
- Spice up some meat. Be careful with the salt, because the cheese itself is salty.
- Put the cheese filling on one part of the meat, cover the second part. It will turn out something like a dumpling.
- Fasten the edges with the same kitchen hammer. They must be bonded with fibers for each other. Do not leave holes.
- Prepare the pan, on which you want to heat the oil. Will ideally use a grilled pan..
- Transfer the meat to the pan and fry on both sides.
- Serve immediately to the table with vegetables.
How to cook with potatoes
It will take to prepare – 1 hour and 20 minutes.
How many calories – 406.
How to cook:
- Oven enable to warm up on high temperature.
- Pan grease the specified amount of butter.
- Meat washed, then cut into large cubes. It should be put on the whole baking sheet, and then seasoned on top.
- Peel off onions and chop them into rings or feathers, spread out over meat.
- Cut the potato without peel into slices, not too thick, spread on the onion. You can lay the plates on each other, but not more than two or three, otherwise the layer will be too thick.
- Coarsely grate the carrot without peel and sprinkle it over the entire surface of the potato.
- In the same way you need to do with the cheese, it is the final layer. You can take any hard cheese or mozzarella.
- All smear mayonnaise. This is easier to do with a fork..
- Send a maximum of half an hour in the oven. After that, reduce the temperature to 120 degrees and bake the meat with potatoes in Czech for another half an hour.
- Pull, cut, serve..
Pork with korean korean carrots
|Korean carrots||0.1 kg|
|sour cream||150 g|
|tomato paste||15 g|
It will take to prepare – 1 hour.
How many calories – 359.
How to cook:
- Washed meat should be cut into cubes..
- Mix the pieces with spices and mayonnaise. Send to hot pan and fry a little.
- Wash the tomato and chop it into pieces, without using the stem. Put it to the meat.
- Add a third of the carrots in Korean, stir, fry until lightly crusted. You need to interfere quite rarely.
- Add sour cream with tomato paste and the rest of the carrots, mix.
- Pour water so that it covers the mass..
- Reduce heat and cover. Cook at least forty minutes. The longer the pork is cooked after this, the less gravy will be at the end..
Czech goulash – fingers you will lick!
|dark beer||0.5 l|
|sweet peppers||2 pcs.|
|sour cream||15 ml|
|tomato paste||20 g|
It will take to prepare – 50 minutes.
How many calories – 411.
How to cook:
- Cut the washed meat into large pieces. For this dish it is better to take pork, beef, game, poultry.
- Remove the seed pods from the peppers, wash them and finely chop.
- Just need to grind and peeled onions and garlic.
- Chile cleaned of all seeds, chop the flesh as small as possible.
- In a skillet with thick walls put lard, give it time to melt.
- Put meat into lard, fry it until light crust appears on all sides.
- Then add both types of peppers and onion with garlic. Interfere. Add spices. For taste it is better to use paprika and cumin..
- After four minutes, stir in the whole tomato paste..
- Pour beer, stir, reduce fire.
- Cover and cook for at least half an hour. From time to time you need to stir and pour the broth so that the dish does not burn..
- Fifteen minutes before the end of cooking, you need to enter the sour cream with flour. You need to stir actively to avoid lumps. After that, the lid is not closed.
- As soon as the sauce has thickened, you can serve the meat with dumplings and beer to the table.
Also read how to cook meat in Burgundy.
In this article, our chefs will teach you to cook meat in Spanish at home..
On the festive table will be appetizing look baked meat in French from beef. Guests will be indescribable delight and ask for a recipe!
Czech style meat with mushrooms
It will take to prepare – 40 minutes.
How many calories – 265.
How to cook:
- Wash and dry the beef with towels. Cut into two pieces across the fibers, each of which must be beat off with a hammer. No holes should be.
- Peeled mushrooms are chopped and finely cut into the pan, add oil. Fry them until golden.
- Cheese grate. It is advisable to use parmesan, so tastier.
- Wash all greens, chill moisture, finely chop. You can take other herbs, such as basil or rosemary. Dried options do not fit.
- Season the beef. For a beautiful color, use sweet paprika..
- Finely chop the garlic without the husk and mix it with cheese and greens. You can add a drop of sour cream to get juicier.
- Also add to the stuffing cooled mushrooms, mix.
- Put the stuffing in the pieces of meat on one side, and the other half should be covered. The edges should be fastened with a kitchen hammer. Top down with palm of your hand so that the filling is distributed evenly.
- Transfer to a hot frying pan with oil, fry until ruddy on both sides on medium heat.
- You can still cook on charcoal. To do this, you will need a grill greased or oiled. First you need to fry until the crust, and then shift into a sealed warm container, for example, in a cauldron, which stands near the fire, and stand for another five minutes. During this time, the filling inside will finally melt and the meat will reach readiness.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
French fries and rice are ideal for this dish as a side dish. It can not only cook, but also to fry. It is also worth preparing sauces with the addition of garlic and serve them separately.
Incredibly tasty meat with a special color – the perfect choice for a quick and delicious dinner..