Each hostess considers herself obliged to prepare jars for the winter with delicious contents. Someone is limited to banal pickles such as cucumbers and tomatoes, and someone is not averse to constantly trying new recipes..
So, Korean-style cucumber salad for the winter is not only a savory, spicy, but also a unique dish that can dilute both a festive lunch and a simple dinner..
Cucumber and carrot salad in Korean style for winter
There are many common ways of making this seaming, but the following method of cooking is the most delicious and popular..
- Gherkins – 3 kg;
- Additives for cooking carrots in Korean – 1 pack;
- Sugar – 180 gr .;
- Vinegar – 0.5 cup.
- Cooking salt – 100 gr;
- Uncleaned carrots – 0.6 kg;
- Vegetable oil – 1 cup;
- Onions – 0.6 kg;
- Garlic – 2 cloves.
Cooking time: 6 – 8 hours.
Calories: 186.3 kcal per 100 grams.
How to cook cucumber salad in Korean for the winter:
- Gherkins are washed, soaked in cool water for three hours, then cut into small slices;
- The carrot is ground on a grater of a small type;
- Parsley finely chopped, added to mixed vegetables. There is also the packaging of spices for carrots in Korean;
- Garlic is crushed in a garlic press, added to the mass;
- The remaining ingredients are added to the vegetable mass. Mass is allowed to infuse not more than 4 hours;
- Then everything is placed in glass jars, the capacity of which is no more than half a liter;
- Salad is sterilized. As soon as the water begins to boil, it is necessary to detect 15 minutes, then the cans of salad are taken and rolled under the tin lids with the canning key.
This dish is recommended to eat cold. It will ideally be combined with potatoes, both fried and boiled, and also in the form of mashed potatoes..
This appetizer is one of the unique dishes, distinguished by its piquancy, excellent taste and crispy component. And most importantly – the preparation of such a salad will not take long in modern hostesses..
- Cucumbers – 3 kg;
- Uncleaned carrots – 1 kg;
- Parsley – 1 bunch;
- Cooking salt – 1.5 – 2 tbsp.
- Garlic – up to 5 teeth;
- Condiments and additives for carrots in Korean – 1 package;
- Vinegar – 1 cup;
- Vegetable oil – 1 cup;
- Sugar – 1 cup;
- Finely ground black pepper – 1 tbsp…
Cooking time: 3 hours.
Calories: 158 kcal per 100 grams.
The recipe for cooking Korean cucumbers for the winter is simple:
- Onions, garlic, carrots are cleaned. Cucumbers are washed with running water;
- The onion is cut into a wide pot, the garlic is squeezed out. Cucumbers, carrots are ground on a grater for making carrots in Korean;
- Salt and sugar are added to the vegetable mixture;
- In the mixture is placed vegetable refined oil;
- Vinegar and Korean carrot spices are added;
- All ingredients are mixed, the mass is infused for at least 2 hours;
- The mass is laid out in a large pot, stewed up to 15 minutes, placed in jars, the capacity of which is not more than half a liter;
- Banks roll up under tin covers.
After the freshly rolled salad has cooled for the winter, the banks can be safely sent for storage in a dark place..
Presented preparation will be indispensable during the design of the table for the holidays, as well as for the usual meal. Such a Korean cucumber salad for the winter is notable for its spiciness and piquancy, which makes its taste unique and unforgettable..
- Cucumbers – 4 kg;
- Sugar – 200 gr .;
- Uncleaned carrot – 1 kg;
- Vinegar – 2/3 cup .;
- Vegetable oil – 1 cup;
- Garlic – 2 cloves;
- Cooking salt – 100 gr .;
- Finely ground red pepper – 1 tbsp..
Cooking time: 4 hours 15 minutes.
Calories: 66 kcal per 100 grams.
Cooking Korean cucumber salad for the winter:
- Prepared ingredients: cleaned carrots, garlic, washed cucumbers;
- Carrot straw rubbed on a grater;
- The cucumbers cut the tips, after which each of them is cut into 8 pieces;
- A carrot is placed in a container, the rest of the ingredients are sent there;
- The whole mass is mixed, infused for at least 4 hours;
- The mass is laid out in jars, sterilized for about 10 minutes, rolled under tin covers.
Many housewives, making the presented snack of cucumbers for the first time, do not realize all the secrets of harvesting for the winter. It is worth knowing that:
- For the preparation of used cucumbers, unsuitable for pickling or salting;
- Gherkins can be cut in various ways, both in circles and cubes, or they can be completely ground on a fine-grated grater;
- In addition to carrots, other vegetables can be added to cucumbers, such as zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, etc .;
- Be sure to use different types of ground pepper to spice up the dish;
- The longer the salad is marinated in its own juice, the tastier it is..
It is recommended to keep a similar harvest in Korean from cucumbers for the winter in a cool, darkened room. Well, to make her taste truly matchless, add a bit of soul and good mood to all ingredients..