Everyone remembers the taste of classic casserole, which was once served in kindergartens. Cottage cheese is included in the list of the most useful products, but in its pure form it is not always tasty, therefore, it is mainly used in cooking as the main element in the preparation of tasty and healthy dishes, for example, casseroles.
|Classic medium fat cottage cheese –||0.5 kg|
|Chicken egg –||4 things.|
|Classic wheat flour –||4 tbsp.|
|An Apple –||2 pcs.|
|Sugar –||3 tbsp.|
|Vanillin –||1 pinch|
|Cinnamon –||1 pinch|
|Vegetable oil or margarine –||for lubrication|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 155 Kcal|
How to cook:
- In a suitable deep bowl, knock out the eggs and how to beat them up to a cool foam;
- Continuing to beat the eggs, gradually introduce sugar into them, then vanillin;
- Still continuing to beat the mass, gradually pour the cottage cheese;
- It is necessary to beat the mass for a long time and carefully, as the curd must be well dissolved and turn into a homogeneous mass (there should not be lumps in it);
- Set aside the curd-egg mass, proceed to the flour, which must be sifted and gradually poured into a common bowl;
- Mix the resulting mass again using a mixer;
- The curd mass is ready, you can start preparing the baking mold: it must be carefully greased with vegetable oil (you can also use a slice of margarine);
- Proceed to apples: they need to be washed, peeled, removed the core, cut into small pieces, and some into cubes;
- Put apples cut into cubes at the bottom of the form and sprinkle them with cinnamon;
- Pour the apple cubes with part of the curd mass, trying to distribute it in a uniform layer;
- Spread the apple evenly, sliced into slices over the mass, again sprinkle them with cinnamon;
- Preheat oven to 200 °, after which place the future cottage cheese casserole with apples for 30-35 minutes.
This casserole can be eaten both hot and cold, with the addition of melted chocolate or sour cream..
Dietary casserole with apples in the oven
|Cottage cheese 2% fat||500 gr|
|Chicken egg||2 pcs|
|Apple is large, green||1 PC|
|Sour cream with a low percentage of fat||2 tbsp.|
|Granulated sugar||3 tbsp.|
|Butter or margarine||For baking|
The cooking time of this dish is 1 hour. The caloric value per 100 grams will be about 105 kcal..
- Separate egg yolks from proteins;
- Place the yolks, cottage cheese and sour cream in a separate bowl, mix everything with a mixer;
- Pour the semolina to the resulting mass, mix the ingredients again, leave for a while so that the semolina swells
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, place the egg whites and sugar, mix everything up to air foam, then pour it into a bowl with curd mass;
- Beat the resulting mass well;
- Wash and peel an apple, remove the core, cut one half into slices, and the second with a thin straw;
- Pour the apple straw into the curd mass, mix;
- Grind the baking dish with butter, sprinkle with a little semolina (later it will help to easily separate the casserole from the form), pour in the mass, which should then be decorated with apple slices on top;
- Preheat oven to 200 °, then place the casserole in it for 30 minutes.
How to cook a sweet dish on the semolina with a banana and an apple
If you add an apple to this recipe, it will perfectly set off a banana flavor. The rest will require the following products:
|What is necessary||As needed|
|Classic cottage cheese||0.5 kg|
|Chicken egg||2 pcs|
|Granulated sugar||6 tbsp.|
|Banana (preferably unripe)||1 PC|
|Large apple||1 PC|
|Sour cream of average fat content||2 tbsp.|
|Baking powder||1 tsp.|
Cooking time will take no more than 1 hour. Calories per 100 grams of product – 213 kcal.
- Pour cottage cheese, flour, semolina, sugar into a blender, beat the eggs there, knead everything;
- Wash the apple, peel it, cut it into pieces, pour it into a blender;
- Banana cut into cubes, also pour into a blender, mix the resulting mass again well;
- Grease the baking dish with margarine, sprinkle with a small amount of semolina, pour the curd mass into it;
- Heat the oven to 180 °, put the future casserole in it for exactly 20 minutes;
- After a predetermined time, get the casserole from the oven, grease its surface with sour cream, set baking again for 20 minutes.
Cottage cheese casserole with rice and apples in a slow cooker
To cook this dish, you will need the following:
|Cooked rice||200 gr|
|An Apple||2 pcs|
|Cottage cheese||300 gr|
|Dried apricots or raisins||At the discretion of|
|Vanilla and Cinnamon||pinch|
|Butter or margarine||To lubricate the bowl|
The cooking time will take just over 1 hour, the caloric content of 100 grams is 210 kcal..
Step by step preparation:
- Pre-boil the rice, then combine it with sugar, cottage cheese, cinnamon, vanilla and eggs;
- Peel the apple, finely chop, add to curd and rice mass;
- Grate carrots, add to the total mass;
- Pour dried apricots, raisins, mix everything thoroughly;
- Smear a bowl of multivarki with margarine or butter, pour in the curd mass;
- Put the device in the “Baking” mode for 30-40 minutes, after which the dish can be served on the table.
Cottage cheese casserole in a slow cooker
In order to make a tasty casserole with pumpkin and apples, you will need the following ingredients:
|What is required||How much do you need|
|Pumpkin Pulp||200 gr|
|Medium-fat cottage cheese||100 gr|
|Chicken egg||1 PC|
|Raisin “Kishmish”||100 gr|
|Sour cream of average fat content||50 gr|
Cooking time of such a casserole will take about 1 h 30 min – 1 h 40 min, since exactly 80 min will be required for the baking itself. Calorie dishes per 100 grams will not exceed 123 kcal.
- You can start with apples, which need to be completely peeled off from the peel and hearts, after which they need to be cut into thin strips;
- Pumpkin also needs to be peeled off, remove all seeds and rub its medium grater;
- The raisins must be softened: to do this, pour into a deep bowl and place “kishmish” there (it should be soaked);
- Now you need to prepare the dough itself: sour cream, egg, sugar, salt, butter are added to the flour, all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed with a mixer (or blender);
- In the finished dough, you need to pour apples and pumpkin, still once again how to mix to pour into the bowl multicooker;
- Set the mode “Baking” and cook the casserole for 80 minutes.
The casserole is not always necessary to cook only on semolina, because it can be replaced with ordinary flour.
To prevent the casserole from sticking to the baking dish, it can be sprinkled not only with semolina, but also with ordinary breadcrumbs.
For cooking this dish is best to take fine-grained cottage cheese, but if there is none, you can rub the usual one, then the casserole will come out airy and more fluffy..
Before you cut the finished dish, it needs to stand and cool for a while, then the pieces will be better separated from each other..
Cottage cheese needs to pick only the freshest. Its fat content can be any, but if there is a goal to make just a dietary product, then you can even use completely fat free cottage cheese.
In general, absolutely any fruit, such as apples and bananas, as well as pears, plums, apricots, kiwi or any dried fruits are suitable for curd casseroles. It also does not matter how many fruits will be present in the dish, they can be increased to the maximum or completely excluded from the recipe, depending on the desire.