Cottage cheese is a product that must be present in the diet of each child. It contains many beneficial microelements, so you need to cook from it various dishes in the oven and the slow cooker..
Even those children who are not very fond of everything related to milk will be delighted with the tasty and healthy cottage cheese casserole..
|cottage cheese –||0.2 kilogram|
|semolina –||2 tablespoons|
|egg –||1 PC.|
|sour cream –||1 tablespoon|
|sugar –||70 grams|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 209 Kcal|
Cooking for small children is an eternal problem for many moms. When a child is only one year old, you need to choose only good, high-quality and natural products..
To prepare a curd casserole in the oven for a 1 year old child, you can use not only raisins, but also other dried fruits. If there are no such products in the house, then fresh fruits are cut into the dish, which the child already consumes..
- Raisins are well washed and boiled water for 5 minutes;
- The cottage cheese is transferred to a deep bowl and pounded with a fork until its consistency becomes homogeneous;
- An egg is driven into the cottage cheese, everything is well stirred, sprinkled with decoy, sugar;
- The raisins are moved, tails are removed from it, then once again it is washed under water and put into a bowl, everything is kneaded;
- The form is lubricated with a small piece of oil, mass is laid out in it, leveled and lubricated with oil;
- Cook 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
The casserole can be made more attractive if you sprinkle it with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh berries..
Cottage cheese casserole for a one year old child
When you have a small child in your arms and you do not have enough time for everything, you can always simplify your life with household appliances..
The slow cooker is an indispensable thing in the kitchen, because nothing burns in it, all the ingredients are simply put inside and after an hour lunch, breakfast or dinner is ready.
- 0.2 kilogram of cottage cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- 4 tablespoons of semolina;
- sugar – 60 grams;
- sour cream – 4 tablespoons;
Cooking time: 65 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 183 kcal.
For cooking casseroles for children under one year it is best to use cottage cheese with 5% fat and 25% sour cream.
- In a deep bowl, cottage cheese, eggs and sugar are all interconnected; everything is pounded with a fork;
- Add sour cream to the mass and if there is a desire – raisins, but always washed, mix;
- Add semolina and knead again;
- Lubricate the bowl with oil, put the curd mass into it and put in a slow cooker;
- Cook for 40 minutes in baking mode..
The casserole turns out very tasty and will surely please not only children, but also adults.
Recipe for cottage cheese and carrot casserole for children from year
Carrots contain a lot of carotene, which is converted into vitamin A in a child’s body. Eating this vegetable strengthens the immune system and also has a beneficial effect on the development and growth of a child..
- carrots – 3 pieces;
- 1 cup of cottage cheese;
- 0.5 cup sour cream;
- eggs – 2 pieces;
- semolina – 70 grams;
- sugar – 3 tablespoons;
- 50 grams of raisins and dried apricots.
Cooking time: 90 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 145 kcal.
- Carrots are cleaned, washed, rubbed on a grater, put into the bowl, filled with water, placed in a slow cooker for 10 minutes in the “steaming” mode;
- Wash dried apricots and raisins, pour boiling water for 10 minutes;
- Eggs are whipped in foam with sugar, add semolina;
- Cottage cheese is pounded with sour cream, it is necessary to put in it beaten eggs, dried fruits, and also boiled carrots, mix;
- Grease the bowl with butter, put the dough into it and cook for 80 minutes in the “baking” mode.
After cooking the casserole, you need to give it a little time to insist, and then serve warm to the table..
Curd-banana casserole in a slow cooker
Cottage cheese is very useful for the children’s organism, which is growing. If the child does not like this product, it is necessary to fantasize and serve him in the form in which he will not abandon it..
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 1 banana;
- 200 grams of cottage cheese;
- 30 grams of semolina;
- tablespoon of powdered sugar;
- 1 egg;
- vegetable oil;
- bread crumbs – 1 tablespoon.
Cooking time: 65 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 179 kcal.
Banana – a highlight of this casserole for kids from 1 year. He gives her tenderness, lightness and no child can give it up..
- Carefully wash the banana, remove the peel from it, put it in a bowl and knead it into the mush together with the curd;
- Beat eggs until fluffy foam and shift to the curd with sugar, semolina, breadcrumbs, mix;
- The bowl is greased with butter, sprinkled with breadcrumbs, then the dough is shifted;
- Cooking in a slow cooker for 1 hour in the “baking” mode.
The casserole is tender, moderately sweet, with light fruit notes..
For cooking casseroles it is best to choose cottage cheese 5% fat. Fatter can only be used if the child is not gaining weight well..
To make baking lush and at the same time not fall off during cooking, it is best to use at least 2 eggs.
If there is no semolina in the house, it is not necessary to replace it with flour and soda, since the casserole will not be able to keep its shape anyway, and the taste will be completely the same.