Cinnamon balls, in sesame, with semolina, garlic and dill, no matter how they are called, all the recipes for this dish are inherently very similar. These are products made from cottage cheese, cooked in hot oil..
|fresh cottage cheese –||130 g|
|fine granulated sugar –||50 g|
|eggs –||1 PC.|
|flour –||200 g|
|baking powder –||half a teaspoon|
|powdered sugar –||for decoration|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 260 Kcal|
Home-made cottage cheese, flour, a little bit of additives, good butter for deep-frying, and mastery of the chef are all that is necessary for this dish..
How to make cottage cheese balls, fried in oil:
- Add flour to baking flour, mix thoroughly;
- Curd the cheese thoroughly, add to it the beaten eggs, sugar and flour;
- The resulting curd mass roll into a thick bundle, then cut it into pieces. Roll them in flour and form balls;
- Fry in hot oil on all sides. Serve on the table, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Cottage cheese balls with cinnamon, fried in oil in deep fat
Everyone knows the rule that you should eat breakfast yourself. Follow this steadily. And our recipe for nutritious breakfast of cinnamon balls with cheese will help you..
You will need:
- 200 grams of cottage cheese;
- cinnamon – on the tip of a knife;
- 50 g of fine sugar;
- a pinch of soda and salt;
- 100 g of regular flour;
- for deep-frying 200 ml of refined oil.
It takes about 15 minutes to cook. Dish, per 100 g contains 299 kcal.
Cooking cheese balls:
- Egg mash with cottage cheese, add sugar and a little soda, salt, stir;
- Add sifted flour, cinnamon and knead the curd dough;
- Heat the refined oil in thick-walled dishes. Use a teaspoon to grab the dough and dip it in butter, the buns should float in it freely;
- Fry until golden brown. Take out a slotted spoon, and to get rid of excess oil, it is better to immediately lay out on a napkin or towel.
Curd donut balls with semolina, fried in oil in a slow cooker
If you want to make donut balls more useful, cook them in a slow cooker. This device will help minimize the harm from frying, as it maintains a certain temperature, which does not cross the border when the oil becomes dangerous. Even the recipe does not use eggs, which means that donuts can be given to children who are allergic to egg white.
You will need:
- 500 g not dry cottage cheese;
- semolina – ½ ordinary glass;
- granulated sugar to taste or 50 g;
- some salt;
- baking powder for dough – 1 bag;
- flour (highest grade) – 25-50 g.
You will be able to cook a dish in 20 minutes, its caloric content is only 250 kcal..
Preparation of balls:
- It is important that the curd be pounded, and carefully;
- To it add grits, sugar, baking powder, a little salt and mix everything. Leave on the table to semolina, it will be enough for 15 minutes;
- Heat refined oil in the multicooker bowl;
- You will need two teaspoons, one you scoop up the curd dough, and the second push the bun into the boiling oil;
- Install the frying program on the device. As soon as the balls rise to the surface and acquire a beautiful golden hue, we immediately remove them with a special spatula and powder with sugar..
Cheese-cheese balls, fried in oil
For this dish you will need the very minimum of ingredients, there is no place to make it easier, and the appetizer is excellent.
Quantity of products:
- 4 egg whites;
- 200 g of pounded cottage cheese;
- 200 g of crushed cheese;
- 25 g of flour;
- for deep fat 1 cup of refined oil;
- add salt to taste.
The dish is cooked in 10 minutes. Its caloric content per 100 g: 308 kcal.
Step 1. Salt the egg whites and whip them on a food processor, carefully adding mashed cottage cheese and cheese.
Step 2. The resulting rather thick mass can be slightly salted. Then make small buns out of it..
Step 3. Pour the flour on the work surface and roll these balls in it.
Step 4. Deep-fry until they double in volume.
Step 5. Remove from the butter with a slotted spoon, dry on paper towels and serve on a beautiful dish, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Fried cottage cheese balls in oil with garlic, dill and sesame
After roasting, the taste of cottage cheese is almost not felt, and the balls themselves turn out to be unusually lush and fragrant..
- 400 g of cottage cheese;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 3 eggs;
- 50 g of flour;
- 80 g sesame;
- a pinch of salt;
- finely chopped dill.
It will take 20 minutes to cook, a portion contains 260 kcal.
Step 1. Salt and whisk eggs, whisk carefully, add mashed cottage cheese.
Step 2. In the cottage cheese mixture pour flour, mix.
Step 3. Fry sesame seeds in a frying pan until lightly crackling.
Step 4. Form balls of cottage cheese, roll them in fried sesame.
Step 5. In order for the oil for deep-frying to acquire the aroma of garlic, it is necessary to fry the cloves in it for 5 minutes, then remove.
Step 6. In the fragrant oil to cook cottage cheese buns to a light brown shade.
Step 7. Put the balls on a paper towel with a slotted spoon, after drying, put them on a plate, sprinkle with chopped dill.
A special recipe for cottage cheese balls at home
Balls, cooked according to the classic recipe, turn out tasty, but at the same time boring. Therefore, in addition to the classics of the genre, we invite you to cook very different balls – beautiful breaded sushka with orange sauce.
- 10 sachek;
- 10 pieces of white raisins and 3 dried apricots;
- 100 g of flour (the highest grade);
- for decorating some strawberries;
- 250 g classic curd;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 1 tsp starch;
- 100 g of refined (sunflower) oil;
- 1 egg of the selected category;
- 2 tsp. clean water.
You will need to cook for 35 minutes. Caloric content of one portion – 290 kcal.
How to do:
- Drying put in a bowl blender, chop;
- Combine cottage cheese with wheat flour, sugar and chicken eggs, add a little crushed dried fruits;
- Blind the balls, gently roll them in crumbs and fry in a frying pan, where you have to pour in a lot of oil;
- Put the finished products on a paper towel (napkin) to remove excess oil;
- While the curd balls dry, cook the sauce. Orange cut into two parts, squeeze and strain the juice. Put it on the stove by adding some sugar;
- Dilute the starch with water. Pour this liquid into the heated juice. Wait until the sauce becomes thick, then pour it into a wide bowl and spread the curd balls. Garnish with strawberries on top.
Enjoy your meal!