When the guests are already knocking at the door, there is nothing to treat them with – there is a solution! Cookies in the microwave is prepared in minutes, and the ingredients are needed the most simple. And quite a bit! This delicacy is perfect for tea and coffee with milk..
|oils –||110 g|
|cocoa –||45 g|
|Sahara –||60 g|
|of milk –||15 ml|
|flour –||175 g|
|Time for preparing: 10 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 453 Kcal|
The recipe for making cookies in the microwave for 5 minutes in steps:
- Put the oil at room temperature in a bowl and sprinkle it with sugar. If it is still cold, to speed up the process it is enough just to rub it through the grater;
- Add a little salt and sift flour into the same bowl;
- Pour in the milk. It can be replaced with liquid yogurt or water;
- Mix the mass with your hands or a fork, and then pour cocoa;
- Stir everything again. As a result, comes out elastic brown dough;
- Divide it into equal pieces, you can just cut it. Each piece to roll into the ball, it should be less than a walnut;
- Press down the resulting balls, creating the appearance of a future cookie;
- Using a knife, make several cuts, always with the back side. Thus you can create a pattern-cell. Also, the pattern can be created with a hammer for chops or other improvised means;
- Microwave set power to 450 watts, bake cookies on a flat plate for five minutes.
- 440 g oat flakes;
- 5 ml of liquor;
- 2 eggs;
- 170 g sugar;
- 120 g of walnuts;
- 15 g flour.
Time – 20 min.
Calories – 385 kcal / 100 g.
Algorithm of actions:
- Peeled nuts, together with oatmeal and flour, pour into the bowl of the blender and grind everything together into a fine crumb. If time is running out, flakes can not be crushed;
- In a separate bowl, mix the liquor with the eggs, you can season with cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg. Then pour in the sugar and stir until it dissolves;
- Combine the dry mixture with the egg, let stand for a couple of minutes;
- Sprinkle flour over the microwave;
- A teaspoon spread cookies directly on this plate and send baked in the microwave. Five minutes is enough with average power.
- 70 g of oil;
- 1 yolk;
- 45 g of dark chocolate;
- 125 g of flour;
- 55 g sugar.
Time – 30 min.
Caloric content – 470 kcal / 100 g.
How to make shortbread cookies in the microwave:
- Oil is better to take at room temperature. It must be manually rubbed with sugar;
- Beat the yolk here and stir again;
- Then pour the flour (necessarily sifted) and knead the dough;
- On a flat surface, roll the dough into the formation, at least 2 mm thick;
- Cut with a knife (it can be curly round) into squares;
- Arrange the squares in a circle on a plate from the microwave, but not in the center, otherwise it will burn;
- Bake just two minutes at 800 W;
- On a water jar, you need to melt the chocolate, previously thrust into a plastic bag, you can pour a little cream or butter;
- Cut a corner of the package, quite a bit, pour chocolate on top of the cookies. Send it to the fridge for twenty minutes.
- 1 egg;
- 45 g of raisins;
- 90 g of oil;
- 260 g of flour;
- 2 g of vanillin;
- 75 g sugar;
- 4 g cinnamon;
- 5 g dough powder.
Time – 45 min.
Calories – 388 kcal / 100 g.
How to cook:
- Mix soft butter with sugar, rub with a spoon, add vanillin and stir again;
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg with a fork and pour it into the butter, stir until smooth;
- Next, pour sifted flour with dough powder, continue to knead with a spoon;
- Stew raisins in a water bath, it takes no more than ten minutes. Then the dried fruit should be added to the rest of the ingredients;
- The resulting dough should be flexible, slightly sticky;
- Put it on the table and a little more knead hands, you can add a little flour;
- Pinch dough into equal pieces and form balls into them;
- Take some sugar and mix it with cinnamon or other spices, roll out each ball in this mixture;
- Put the balls on a plate of the microwave and bake them in the device for about eight minutes at a power below average. They should lightly browned, no more. If the power is increased, they will be ready in five minutes, but you need to constantly open the microwave and check them so as not to burn.
Cooking such cookies in the microwave is a real pleasure. It always turns crispy on top and soft on the inside. The amount of sugar can be regulated without fear, or even replaced with honey – it is just a matter of taste. Only ten minutes of time – and homemade delicacy is ready! It eats up, by the way, just as quickly.
- 160 g coconut shavings;
- 2 eggs;
- 160 g sugar.
Time – 35 min.
Calories – 397 kcal / 100 g.
The process of making coconut cookies in the microwave:
- In a small container, mix the sugar with the eggs;
- Mix a lot with a mixer so that the sugar is completely dissolved, and the mass becomes more lush, frothy;
- Then pour the coconut shavings and stir;
- The dough should be quite thick, so the amount of coconut needs to be adjusted. It may take more if the eggs are quite large;
- Put small balls on the parchment with a spoon, give them the shape of cookies with wet hands;
- Bake in the microwave for about six minutes, you can use the “grill”.