Each variety of compote has its own beneficial properties. For example, apricot is desirable to use in diseases associated with the kidneys, liver or stomach. Due to the content of pectin and vitamin C, strawberry – it is recommended to drink with a diet.
Pear – helps to cope with nervous disorders, cherry – with atherosclerosis, plum – has a relaxing effect on the muscles, and prunes – a good effect on the cardiovascular system.
|sugar –||300 g|
|water –||as required|
|prunes –||800 g|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 108 Kcal|
- Wash dried plums;
- Rinse and sterilize glass containers;
- Fill the prepared containers with prunes;
- Boil the water and pour it into the jar;
- After 5 minutes, pour the liquid into the pan;
- Pour sugar, boil and cook for 5 minutes;
- Steamed dried fruits pour syrup and close the lid tightly.
Compote recipe from dried plums without sterilization
It so happens that on one day you have to preserve several types of blanks and the most annoying process is sterilization of cans. To save the process and save your strength, we offer a great way to prepare the blank without sterilizing the container..
- prunes – 1 kg;
- a large pinch of citric acid;
- water – 3 l;
- sugar – 350 g.
Preparation time: 45 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 g: 85 kcal.
- Wash dried plums and evenly distribute them on clean cans;
- Pour boiling water and leave to infuse for 10 minutes;
- Drain the liquid into the pan, where the sugar has already been prepared;
- Stir to dissolve the sweet crystals and re-pour into jars;
- After 15 minutes, pour the liquid into the pan, pour in citric acid and bring the liquid to a boil, but do not boil it;
- Remove the syrup from the stove and pour it into the jars;
- Roll covers and store the stock.
Compote from prunes without stones with apples
They sell prunes all year round, and you probably wondered: why make compote from it, if you can buy it and enjoy its taste at any time. Actually it makes sense. After all, the present drink takes on a completely different taste..
- prunes – 350 g;
- apples – 3 pcs .;
- water – 3 l;
- sugar –350 g.
Preparation time: 25 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 g: 70 kcal.
- Wash dried plums, remove bones. If necessary re-rinse;
- Apples cut into 4 parts and cut the core;
- Boil water in a saucepan and add sugar;
- Add dried fruit to the syrup and after 5 minutes put it into prepared jars, where the sliced apples are already lying;
- Pour the fruit with hot syrup;
- Seal the lids tightly and wait for the cans to cool;
- Remove to storage.
Drink from fresh prunes and grapes
The taste of the billet is sweet and sour, and to emphasize it, you can add a couple of carnation stars. And if you warm it up a little, it will taste like mulled wine and warm in cold evenings..
- grape berries – 100 g;
- water – 800 ml;
- lemon juice – 1 tsp;
- prunes – 100 g (weight without stones);
- sugar – 150 g.
Preparation time of preparation: 40-50 minutes.
Calories per 100 g: 63 kcal.
- Pour hot water over the dried fruit, add sugar, acid and boil. Cool;
- Separately, boil the grapes, and strain the broth;
- Combine the broth with syrup from prunes, strain and boil;
- To distribute ingredients on banks, to fill in with hot syrup;
- Roll covers, cool and store.
- When preparing a billet with a recipe, be sure to pay attention to exactly which dried fruits are required, as the billet uses a fruit, both with and without stones. Accordingly, the weight of this will be different;
- Even if it seems that the ingredients are clean, you need to rinse them twice in warm water;
- To make the drink stand well until it is consumed, use sugar strictly according to the recipe;
- It is undesirable to add spices. Do this after the bank opens;
- A truly tasty drink will be a few months after preparation..
Successful spins for the winter!