Sea fish is considered a useful product that must be present in the menu for everyone. Moreover, marine fish species are very tasty and nutritious, especially cod..
It can be cooked in different ways, but it is especially tasty in Polish. This recipe came to us for a long time, but many housewives do not know how to cook cod for this recipe.
|cod –||1 PC. weighing 1 kg|
|chicken eggs –||5-6 pieces.|
|butter –||100 g|
|sour cream –||50 g|
|ground black pepper –||2 g|
|black pepper in peas –||4-5 pieces.|
|Bay leaf –||2 pcs.|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 110 Kcal|
Cod preparation process in Polish:
- First you need to prepare cod. The fish is well washed, dried;
- Cut off the fish head, tail, fins. We clean out all the insides and again carefully wash the top and inside;
- Cut the peeled into medium pieces;
- In a skillet with a thick base, you need to put a slice of butter for 30 grams and put on fire;
- Put cod on the heated oil and fry them on each side for 1 minute;
- Next, pour cod with hot water, add bay leaves, a few peas of black pepper and leave to boil;
- After boiling cod need to boil a quarter of an hour;
- Put the chicken eggs in a separate saucepan, fill with water and set on fire;
- Boil for about 10 minutes. After that, we shift them into cold water and leave to cool;
- We put the finished cod on a plate;
- The broth after cod must be passed through a sieve, this will allow it to be cleared of lavrushka and peas of allspice;
- With boiled eggs, scrape off the shells and cut into small cubes;
- In the bowl we shift the eggs, 70 grams of cow oil, pour the glass of the strained broth. All ingredients need to be mixed well;
- Place the container with the sauce in the water bath;
- Cod sauce should be done about 5 minutes until smooth;
- After that, lay out the cod pieces on a plate, pour the sauce and serve to the table.
Cod with Polish sauce in a crock-pot
Components for cooking:
- a kilo of cod;
- 3-4 chicken eggs;
- a piece of cow butter per 100 grams;
- milk – 500 ml;
- one processed cheese;
- two pieces of bay leaf;
- 4-5 allspice peppers;
- dill – 1 bunch;
- lemon – ½ part;
- salt to your taste.
How much will we cook – 40 minutes.
Calories – 120 kcal.
How to cook:
- Cod needs to be cleaned, cut and cleaned all entrails;
- Next, cut off the head, fins, tail;
- Cut the fillet from the ridge with a knife, carefully remove the ridge, select all the bones;
- Cut fillets into medium pieces, sprinkle them with salt, black pepper;
- We spread cod into the multicooker bowl, pour milk so that it covers all the pieces;
- Add laurel leaves to milk, set the mode “Quenching” and leave to prepare for 20-25 minutes;
- Eggs put in a saucepan, pour water and put on the fire to boil to a steep state;
- After that, cool in cold water;
- We clean the shell and cut with a knife into small cubes;
- Put the pan on the fire, spread the butter and melt it;
- Dill greens, rinse, shake, cut into small pieces with a knife;
- Processed cheese cut or wipe. Put it to the chopped egg;
- Next, pour melted butter to the egg with cheese;
- Fall asleep greens, add some salt and mix;
- After the fish is ready, lay it on the plate
- Milk broth is poured into a mixture of eggs, cheese and greens. Mix the sauce well;
- Pour fish sauce and serve.
How to cook fish in sauce in the oven
- a kilo of cod;
- milk – 300 ml;
- eggs – 3-4 pieces;
- 80 grams of cow oil;
- one onion;
- spice mix;
- salt to your taste.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Caloric content – 105 kcal.
How to cook cod in sauce in Polish in the oven:
- First you need to clean the fish, cut and remove all the insides;
- Next, thoroughly wash, cut off the head, fins, tail;
- Cut the cod in medium pieces;
- The pan is preferably oiled;
- We spread on the surface of the baking sheet pieces of fish in an even layer;
- Sprinkle the pieces of fish with salt, spices;
- Three chicken eggs need to be boiled until steep;
- Next, cool, peel and cut into small cubes;
- The head of the onion should be peeled, cut into small pieces;
- Put sliced eggs and onions on the surface of the fish;
- Pour milk into a cup, break one egg into it and stir well;
- Fill the fish with a mixture of milk and eggs;
- We warm the oven to 180 degrees, put a baking sheet in it and leave it for 15 minutes;
- After a quarter of an hour, take out the baking sheet, spread the pieces of butter to the fish;
- Sent again in the oven and leave to bake for 30 minutes;
- Finished fish should be served with boiled potatoes or rice.
- It is best to clean the fish from the bones before cooking; cut the fillet into small pieces;
- Boil cod can be in water or milk. In milk, the fish is more tender, juicy;
- Serve ready cod in Polish with a side dish of boiled potatoes, stewed vegetables or rice.
Polish cod is very original. This dish is not like the traditional recipes of this fish. Sauce with egg gives it an unusual taste and aroma. But at the same time it is very tasty and festive, so it can be safely used to serve for the holidays.