Cod is ideal for making tasty and nourishing soup, which makes the dish fragrant and rich. It is best to use fresh fish, but if the fillet remains in the freezer, you can also make an aromatic soup from it..
|cod –||1 fillet|
|allspice –||2 peas|
|potatoes –||200 grams|
|bulb –||1 PC.|
|carrot –||1 PC.|
|bay leaf –||1 PC.|
|butter –||25 g|
|semolina –||40 grams|
|ground pepper –||taste|
|water –||1 l|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 53 Kcal|
- Wash the cod, remove the bones with tweezers, if they are, cut them into pieces and put them in a saucepan;
- Pour the water to the fish, put bay leaf, small onion, peppercorns and cook for 7 minutes from the moment everything boils;
- Remove the fillet from the saucepan and put on a plate;
- Peel carrots, grate, then fry in butter;
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces, put them in fish stock with carrots, semolina, add a little salt and favorite spices, cook on low heat for 20 minutes;
- Put the fillet pieces into the pan, boil and remove from the fire.
If for the preparation of such a dish is not used the fillet, and all the fish, it will need to cook longer, but before that you must remove all the bones and remove the skin.
Cod Fillet Soup Recipe
To prepare such a soup you need a lot of products, but despite this, it is prepared very quickly and simply.
- cod – 0.5 kilogram;
- 150 grams of potatoes;
- celery – 1 root;
- bay leaf;
- black pepper peas;
- carrots – 100 grams;
- 1 yolk;
- 40 milliliters of oil;
- cream – 0.5 liters;
Cooking time: 65 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 80 kcal.
- Wash fish, remove bones, cut into portions, pour water and boil until cooked;
- Remove peels from vegetables, wash well;
- Cut potatoes into medium-sized sticks, carrots and celery root – thin straw, leek – half rings;
- Fry leeks in a skillet, and when it becomes soft, shift the carrots and celery to it and cook for 10 minutes;
- 0.5 liters of broth is poured into the pot, put the potatoes, fried vegetables, add spices and cook for 15 minutes;
- Put the fish fillet in the soup, stand on the fire for 10 minutes, then again take it out of the pan;
- Take 1 cup of cold broth, add yolk and cream to it, mix until a uniform consistency is formed and add this mixture to the soup, heat on the fire for 3 minutes, but so that the liquid does not boil;
- Spread the soup in plates, put cod pieces in it, sprinkle with finely chopped greens.
The dish turns out delicious, it can be served not only on the daily, but also on the festive table.
Cod soup with potatoes
Cooking light, simple, but tasty dishes is a real challenge for many women. If the family does not like fish dishes, you can cook cod soup with potatoes and vegetables, the taste of which will surely appeal to all adults and children..
- cod – 1500 grams;
- onion – 1 piece;
- sour cream;
- 3 potatoes;
- black pepper;
- carrots – 200 grams;
- bay leaf;
- 40 grams of butter;
Cooking time: 55 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams: 46 kcal.
- The fish is well washed, cleaned, put into a saucepan and filled with water;
- When the water boils, the foam is removed from it, spices are added and the fish is cooked until ready;
- The broth is filtered, salted, carrots are added to it in slices, put on the fire and cooked until the vegetables are soft;
- Onions are cut into small pieces, passer and at the end of cooking a spoon of flour is added to it, everything is mixed and, together with the potatoes cut into cubes, sent to the pan;
- The soup is cooked for 20 minutes, codfish is cut into pieces, boiled and the fire is turned off.
When the dish is infused, it is poured into plates and, if desired, sour cream and chopped greens are added to taste..
Cod soup for kids
Preparing children’s meals is a troublesome task that not every mother can handle from the first time. But be that as it may, the child wants to eat and needs to learn to create such soups that he simply cannot refuse. Making the child eat what he doesn’t like is an impossible thing, but if served correctly, the dish will be able to interest him.
- 150 grams of cod;
- carrots – 50 grams;
- potatoes – 100 grams;
- sour cream – one teaspoon;
- onion – 1 piece;
- one yolk;
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Caloric content per 100 grams: 59 kcal.
To feed a one-year-old child is not an easy task, while cooking soups, it is necessary to take into account what foods the child is already eating and what else has not been in his feeding. If children are allergic to some ingredients, it is best to discard them and replace them with something else..
- Fresh and high-quality fish is well washed, cleaned, cut into slices, filled with a glass of water, salted and cooked until ready – 10 minutes;
- The broth is filtered, diced vegetables are laid out in it – onions, potatoes and carrots;
- Boil the soup for 25 minutes, add yolk at the end of cooking, mix well, add fish;
- Using an immersion blender to kill the soup to a puree-shaped state;
- Smash the soup in a plate, and put sour cream on top..
Food for children is prepared in small quantities so that the child is not poisoned by fresh dishes. It is best to cook a little, but often than to re-heat the soup.
To make cod soup always tasty and beautiful, you need to remember small, small secrets. First of all, fish is boiled until cooked, it can take from 5 to 15 minutes to prepare it, depending on what is used. After cooking, the broth is filtered, and the fish is cooled and cut in portions..
To make the broth rich, you can put bay leaves, peppercorns, onions, and its husks, which are well washed..
If river fish is used for the soup, its cooking time is extended to 20 minutes. If it is prepared for babies, then all bones are necessarily removed from the fillet, so that the child doesn’t hurt himself during the meal..
For the preparation of first courses you can use both fresh and frozen fish. The frozen fillet is immediately laid out in a saucepan and prepared so that all flavors fall into the broth..
You can add spicy taste and aroma to your dish with the help of your favorite spices and greens. To do this, use fresh dill, parsley, green onions, bay leaves, tarragon, allspice and bitter pepper.
Experimenting with different recipes, you can surprise your family and friends with delicious, fragrant and nourishing fish soups every day..