Many of us just adore chicken meat, but every housewife is always trying to find a new and interesting recipe for this type of meat. It often happens that guests are about to come, and there is nothing to bring to the table. It is the following recipes that will help every hostess surprise not only guests, but also their loved ones.
|Hen –||1 carcass weighing 1.5 kg|
|Potato –||700-800 g|
|Carrot –||1 PC.|
|Common onion –||1 big head|
|Light mayonnaise –||2 tbsp. l.|
|Tomato sauce or pasta –||50 g|
|Sunflower oil –||a few tablespoons|
|Fresh garlic –||to your taste|
|Salt, pepper, spice composition –||to taste and desire|
|Fresh green leaves –||for decoration|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 125 Kcal|
Instructions for cooking chicken with potatoes in a cauldron:
- First you need to prepare the chicken and vegetables. Wash chicken carcass well, if feathers are present, get rid of them, cut into identical pieces. Sprinkle the chicken meat with a mixture of salt, ground pepper and various spices, add mayonnaise and tomato sauce (to taste). Leave to marinate for several hours;
- Now go to the vegetables. They must be thoroughly cleaned and washed. Onions cut into equal cubes, carrots cut into semi-circles, potatoes – into quarters;
- In a well-heated cauldron pour vegetable or olive oil, throw in onions, carrots, then add chopped chicken. Stew, covered with 10-15 minutes. Then add chopped potatoes. Pour all the clean boiled water, so that all ingredients are completely covered. Let boil, then cover and simmer for half an hour;
- Two minutes before serving, guests can sprinkle with finely chopped garlic and greens. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Recipe for delicious stewed potatoes with chicken and mushrooms in a cauldron
Thanks to the addition of mushrooms to this recipe, chicken meat gains an incredible aroma and taste, to which all the guests will come together..
- Chicken drumsticks or thighs – 1 kg;
- Potatoes – 700-800 g;
- Carrot – 1 piece (approximate weight 100-150 g);
- Crimean blue onion – 1 pc .;
- Forest mushrooms or champignons – 300-400 g;
- 2-3 canned fresh or canned tomatoes;
- Vegetable oil – a small amount, it is necessary for roasting;
- Fresh or dry garlic – to taste;
- Sea salt, ground pepper mixture, composition of Provencal herbs – to taste and desire;
- Parsley or cilantro leaves – to decorate the dish.
The total cooking time for the recipe is 45 minutes.
Calories 100 grams. – 150 kcal.
Step by Step Cooking Tips:
- First, we carry out preparatory work with chicken thighs or shins. To do this, they must be washed with water, dried, pickled in spices for 30 minutes;
- Preparing vegetables: clean and rinse vegetables and mushrooms. Onions cut into half rings, carrots – into slices, potatoes and mushrooms into equal pieces;
- In a previously well heated cauldron pour the required amount of any vegetable oil, fry vegetables and mushrooms on it, then throw the chicken there. Let stew under the lid for 10-15 minutes. After add chopped potatoes. Pour all the water so that all ingredients are covered. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for half an hour;
- Before the presentation, guests can sprinkle with finely chopped garlic and garnish with green leaves to your taste..
How to cook a dish with sour cream
Sour cream will add tenderness to stewed chicken fillet, having prepared this recipe, you can pleasantly surprise all family members and guests..
- Chicken Breast – 800 g;
- Potatoes – 600 g;
- Carrot – 1 pc .;
- Common onion – 1 pc. medium size;
- Sour cream with a fat content of 10-15% – 3-4 tbsp. l .;
- Mayonnaise “Provence” – 2 tbsp. l .;
- Sunflower oil – 3 tbsp. l .;
- Fresh garlic – to taste;
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper, spices – to taste and desire;
- Fresh dill or parsley – to decorate the dish.
The total cooking time for the recipe is 60 minutes..
Calories per 100 grams. – 250 kcal.
How to stew potatoes with chicken in sour cream in a cauldron:
- In the first stage, the chicken fillet must be thoroughly washed with running water and dried. Cut into equal cubes, sprinkle with salt, pepper and a mixture of spices to your taste. Add sour cream and mayonnaise, mix everything well, leave to stand for 15 minutes;
- In the next step, clean, wash and chop vegetables. Cutting done by any method;
- Preheat the cauldron, pour in sunflower oil, fry vegetables until half cooked, then add chicken to them. Simmer for 10 minutes. At the end add chopped potatoes. Pour in water so that all the components of the dish are covered, simmer for half an hour;
- Before serving, sprinkle with chopped fresh garlic and decorate with dill, parsley or any other greens at your discretion..
- When dressing a whole chicken carcass, it must first be slightly frozen, then the meat will be better separated from the bones;
- It is necessary to fill with water in such quantity that all vegetables are covered. If there is more water, then it will not have time to boil away all and as a result you will get soup, but not a stew;
- The cauldron must be cast iron, otherwise the dish will burn;
- If you add a bay leaf to the dish, then after the dish is prepared, it must be removed to avoid excessive bitterness;
- It is necessary to simmer the dish over low heat so that it melts, but does not boil.
In conclusion, I would like to wish every hostess that the preparation of these dishes was pleasant and easy, and everyone around you would be delighted with your culinary masterpieces..