One of the most flavorful combinations of second courses is chicken with mushrooms and cream sauce. You can eat as a separate dish or, for example, with a side dish: rice, buckwheat, spaghetti or pasta. None of the households will not resist this dish. In the recipe, you can remove or add any ingredients, making it a traditionally homemade.
Chicken with mushrooms in a creamy sauce is a very aromatic and tender dish, thanks to a combination of mushrooms and cream. It can be prepared not only on ordinary days, but also on holidays, served on a bright dish, it will transform any table..
It all depends on personal preference..
|chicken thighs or breasts –||700 g|
|Champignon –||300 g|
|green onions –||taste|
|garlic –||several teeth|
|cream or sour cream –||100 ml|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 136 Kcal|
- Wash the mushrooms, cut them into plates;
- Green onions washed and chopped;
- In a pan, fry the mushrooms with onions until golden. Fry until all moisture has evaporated;
- If the hips were chosen, then it is necessary to separate the meat from the bones. Chicken meat cut into medium slices. If fillet – season with spices, add chopped garlic and leave for time for marinating;
- Put chicken pieces into the dish form, top with onions and mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese;
- Dilute sour cream with a little water and pour over the chicken..
Heat the oven to 190 degrees and put the form in it. In half an hour the chicken in the cream with mushrooms will be ready. It will remain sprinkled with chopped greens. Fans of a tight meal can prepare potatoes for this recipe as a side dish..
Chicken stew with porcini mushrooms in cream sauce
- 700 g chicken thighs;
- Sour cream or mayonnaise;
- 300 ml chicken broth or water;
- 15 ml of soy sauce;
- White mushrooms – 300 gr;
- Spices for chicken;
- Melted cheese – 200 gr.
- Wash chicken thighs, divide each into parts, salt. Add spices, as well as a few tablespoons of mayonnaise and soy sauce. Mix everything well, leaving it for an hour;
- Peel the onions, chop finely, gilt in vegetable oil in a frying pan;
- Wash the white mushrooms, cut into thin slices and add to the onion roasting. On high heat, fry, turn down the gas and put out a little;
- Warm up the cauldron, pour olive oil into it. Place chicken thighs on the bottom, lay a mushroom roast with onions on top;
- Add melted cheese, add a little salt and pour boiling water;
- Close the cauldron with a lid and wait until it boils. Then turn down the gas and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
The chicken will be very tender thanks to the creamy mushroom sauce..
Recipe for making chicken fillet with mushrooms in a creamy sauce
This dish can be cooked on the stove in a pan or baked in the oven.
- Chicken fillet – about 1 kg;
- Fatty cream – 200 ml;
- Sour cream;
- Mushrooms (oyster mushrooms) – 300 gr;
- Creamy (non-spread) butter.
- Rinse the chicken fillet, then divide into portions. Notch the fillet along, making pockets. Season with spices, add salt and pepper. Carefully grate the chicken fillet both outside and inside. Leave in this form for 1 hour;
- Rinse oyster mushrooms, chop finely. Fry in butter until golden. Add 20 ml of sour cream, mix and let stand;
- Pickled pockets filled with mushrooms, put in a deep frying pan. Pour in the cream, a little salt, pour a glass of water.
The chicken fillet should be stewed for 20 minutes, by which time it will be saturated with mushroom flavor, it will become very soft. Optionally, the finished dish can be boiled as a side dish of rice. Place a pile of rice in the plate, and next to put the chicken and mushrooms, pour the sauce on top of the dish.
Chicken with mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce
- 2 pcs. chicken breasts;
- 0.4 kg of champignons;
- 0.3 liters of cream 22% fat;
- Creamy (non-spread) butter.
- Wash champignons, cut into large pieces. Preheat the pan, melt the butter, put the mushroom slices, fry until cooked;
- While mushrooms are being cooked, chicken breasts need to be cut into medium 2-3 cm slices;
- Add chicken to the mushrooms, mix everything. Simmer until chicken is pale. Pour in the cream, season, add salt at the end;
- Peel the garlic, cut it with a knife or pass it through a press. Add to pan, mix.
After the sauce thickens, the chicken with mushrooms can be removed from the stove. The finished dish turns out very delicate due to the combination of garlic and cream. Serve with your favorite side dish or just on lettuce leaves.
Chicken & Mushroom Pasta With Cream Sauce
Aromatic and hearty dish, to taste like the male half.
- Pasta or regular spaghetti – 0.5 kg;
- 1 onion;
- Creamy (non-spread) butter;
- Chicken fillet – about 700 gr;
- 300 grams of any mushrooms;
- Some greens;
- 100 ml – 20% cream;
- Sunflower oil (vegetable);
- Rinse the fillet, chop into medium cube, fry in oil;
- Peel the onion, finely chop;
- In a frying pan, where the meat had been fried before, lay out the onion and pass it through. Add a little butter, stew;
- Peel the garlic, pass through the garlic press and add to the onion;
- If the choice fell on champignons, then they need to be cut into slices, a smaller variety of coffins can not be cut. Add to the onion, then stew for 10 minutes. It is necessary that almost all the liquid evaporates;
- While stewing mushroom slices, you need to cook pasta or spaghetti. To spaghetti not limp in the sauce they need not a little Dovar, add a little butter and stir until it melts;
- At this time, the mushrooms will be ready, add chicken fillet to them, then pour the cream. Give then 7 minutes, salt and pepper.
The dish is ready! Serve portions on a plate, decorated with a sprig of greens.
Chicken with potatoes and mushrooms in a creamy sauce
Very hearty and tasty dish, which is usually served for lunch.
- 300 grams of chicken breast;
- Potatoes – 500 gr;
- Mushrooms – 0.2 kg;
- Sour cream – 200 ml;
- Dried dill;
- Vegetable and butter;
- Wash the mushrooms well and cut them into flat slices;
- In a skillet in butter, fry the sliced mushrooms, add the chopped onion, mix and give a little sweat;
- Peel the potatoes and rinse well, cut into flat rounds, salt and pepper;
- At the bottom of the cauldron pour a little vegetable oil and now you need to lay out layers: first half of the mushrooms, then half of the potatoes, brush ½ part with sour cream, then repeat the layers. Top out the rest of the sour cream, distribute it. Sprinkle with dried dill. Pour water so that it covers the top layer of potatoes. Simmer for 20-30 minutes depending on the potato variety..
The dish is ready! Arrange portions on plates and you can start the meal. Enjoy your meal!
Do not use frozen chicken for cooking, otherwise the meat will be dry and tough..
Onions can be replaced with purple, taste will not change, but a colorful note of color will be added.
Mushrooms should be cut before hot, otherwise they will darken..
So that the cream does not curl during cooking, salt is only at the end of cooking.
To prevent garlic from interrupting the taste of mushrooms and chicken, it should be added in the middle of cooking..
Fans of unusual combinations, you can try to add to any recipe 100 ml of white wine and some honey. It will give the dish an interesting flavor..
Cream in the recipe can be replaced with milk.
When baking, you can lay out a layer of thinly sliced lemon.
During marinating, instead of mayonnaise, you can use kefir, this method is suitable for those who are for a healthy diet..
Have a nice meal!