Chicken meat and mushrooms are affordable products, from which you can prepare a tender and tasty dish in a short time. Ease of preparation will help every hostess to surprise with an unusual dish not only all family members, but also guests. In addition, the dish is very useful; mushrooms and chicken are rich in proteins and nutrients.
Principles of cooking
Fresh or pickled champignons do not require long-term heat treatment, pre-boiling. Before cooking, they are sufficiently washed, cleaned and, if necessary, cut into plates..
Chicken meat, if not required by the recipe, also does not undergo heat treatment. Fillet, cut into small pieces, will be ready in about twenty minutes.
Chicken with champignons can be cooked with the addition of various fresh vegetables in the oven, multi-cooker, pots or in a pan.
|chicken meat –||600 g|
|Luke –||1 PC.|
|lean oils –||for frying|
|fresh mushrooms –||500 g|
|sour cream –||300 ml|
|fresh parsley –||2-3 branches|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 120 Kcal|
Chicken with mushrooms in sour cream is prepared as follows:
- Wash the chicken, divide it into small pieces and fry on a small amount of sunflower oil;
- Wash the champignons, peel and chop into thin slices. Lightly fry in another pan;
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Add to mushrooms, fry for a couple of minutes;
- To mushrooms pour sour cream, simmer for about ten minutes on low heat. Transfer the fried meat and chopped parsley;
- To taste add salt, black pepper, spices for chicken;
- Ingredients bring to a boil over low heat.
Chicken stew with champignons in sour cream in a slow cooker
- 350 g chicken fillet;
- 250 g fresh sour cream;
- 2 onions;
- 300 g of fresh champignons;
- 1 tbsp. flour;
- seasoning for chicken;
- 2 tbsp. sunflower oil;
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
Caloric content: 120 kcal per 100 g.
The recipe for cooking delicious dishes in steps:
- Rinse the fillet, remove the film (if available) and cut into small pieces;
- Peel and finely chop the onion;
- At the bottom of the bowl of the multicooker pour refined oil and pour the chopped onion. Pass until it is saturated with oil and becomes transparent;
- After five minutes, add pieces of meat, fry in the “Baking” mode no more than ten minutes;
- In a small bowl you need to mix the sour cream with flour well: there should not be lumps;
- Mushrooms clean, wash and divide into small plates. Add to the slow cooker to the chicken;
- At this stage of cooking, you can add salt, pepper and spices to taste. The ingredients are thoroughly mixed and cooked for fifteen minutes under a closed lid;
- After the time, pour the sour cream over the chicken, stir and simmer for five minutes;
- Finely chopped dill should be added when the dish is almost done;
- Turn off the slow cooker, hold the mushrooms under the lid closed for a couple of minutes.
Dietary recipe for chicken with mushrooms in sour cream
- whole chicken;
- 6 tbsp. low-fat sour cream;
- 0.5 kg of fresh champignons;
- ground black pepper;
Cooking time: about 1 hour.
Caloric content: 115 kcal per 100 g.
- Wash the chicken and divide it into pieces. Carefully rub the pieces of meat with salt and pepper. Then laid out in a deep bowl, mix with sour cream. Leave to marinate for thirty minutes;
- Mushrooms clean and wash. Without cutting, put on the bottom of the pan and sprinkle with salt, pepper;
- To give the future dish an unusual taste, garlic does not need to be crushed. It is enough to spread out several whole teeth between mushrooms;
- Put the pickled chicken on top of the mushrooms. Sprinkle meat with paprika;
- The form must be covered with foil and put in the oven: it must be preheated to 240◦;
- In half an hour, the foil can be removed, and the chicken can be cooked for another fifteen minutes so that a crisp appears.
Tips for a note
- The taste of stewed chicken with champignons will be exquisite if you add a little curry to the dish during cooking;
- For a more dietary option, sour cream can be replaced with homemade yogurt;
- Cooked chicken with champignons can be served as a separate dish, and as a side dish for rice, mashed potatoes or pasta. For breakfast, you can fry pieces of bread from both sides and put meat on them;
- When cooking meat or mushrooms, onions are never enough. Therefore, if desired, the amount of product can be increased;
- When roasting mushrooms, you can replace the vegetable oil with butter. If you use the latter, the taste of champignons will turn out to be gentle and unusual. But at the same time vegetable oil will not let them burn;
- So that when frying mushrooms have a golden crust, and the onion has acquired a golden hue, professionals recommend frying them in different pans.
Chicken with champignons in sour cream is a tasty and healthy dish for every day, and their amazing ability to combine with almost all products will diversify the recipe and satisfy the desire of even refined gourmets.