There is a huge amount of chicken dishes, they are so diverse that it is easy to use with this product you can cook both a festive feast and a regular daily dinner for the family. However, an ordinary meal can be turned into a daily feast, if you approach cooking chicken with fantasy..
Chicken dishes are cooked fairly quickly, do not require special preparation before heat treatment, and therefore are loved by many housewives. One of the interesting dishes are chicken rolls with mushrooms..
|chicken breast –||350 g|
|fresh champignons –||350 g|
|bulb –||1 PC.|
|sunflower oil –||1/3 cup|
|spices (salt, pepper) –||taste|
|wheat flour –||35 g|
|greenery –||15 g|
|Time for preparing: 50 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 217 Kcal|
- It is necessary to prepare the roll stuffing. To do this, you need to wash the mushrooms, chop them finely so that the stuffing does not fall out of the chicken. In a hot frying pan, in sunflower oil with the addition of cream (cream – 40 g, sunflower – 30 g), fry the mushrooms until half cooked. While the mushrooms are roasting, chop the onion finely, add it to the pan. Then sprinkle with spices to your liking. Hold on fire for another 5 minutes, then take off;
- In order to prepare the chicken fillet for subsequent cooking, it is necessary to wash and dry it, then cut into plates, which will be convenient to wrap the stuffing, about 1.5 cm thick. Wipe each fillet with spices, beat it up to a more subtle state, using a special culinary hammer;
- Then, for each meat that has been beaten off, it is necessary to put mushroom stuffing in the size of 1 tablespoon, wrap, stab it with a skewer, so that not a single roll should fall apart;
- Heat the pan, add the remaining sunflower oil, roll the blanks in flour, fry the rolls until brown, until ready, about 15-20 minutes;
- When serving, you can sprinkle with fresh herbs, which must be finely chopped.
Chicken rolls with mushrooms and cheese in the oven
- chicken breast – 450 g;
- fresh mushrooms – 150 g;
- 1 small onion;
- cheese – 120 g;
- sunflower oil – 70 g;
- butter – 35 g;
- ham – 150 g;
- greens – 25 g;
- spices – to taste.
Cooking time – 55 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams – 263 kcal.
- Mushrooms need to be washed, then fry together with sunflower oil in a hot frying pan until cooked, about 10 minutes, while seasoning the filling with spices;
- Wash chicken fillet, dry, cut into thin layers, discourage it, salt and pepper;
- Ham cut into long thin sticks;
- Chop the cheese;
- Then you can begin to assemble the semi-finished product. On the chicken layer, you must first put the fried mushrooms with onions, then 2 bars of ham, sprinkle with cheese on top. Put some butter into each serving. Then you need to wrap everything inside, secure with wooden skewers;
- In order for the dish not to break up in the oven, you need to fry each billet in a hot frying pan in oil for 1 minute on each side, until it is brown in color;
- Then, chicken rolls are laid out in the form in which the dish will be baked, baked in an oven at a temperature of 185 degrees for about 25 minutes;
- Serve the dish, sprinkle it with finely chopped greens.
Chicken rolls with champignons in sour cream sauce in a slow cooker
- chicken meat – 300 g;
- fresh champignons – 200 g;
- sour cream – 120 g;
- sunflower oil – 50 g;
- 1 onion;
- spices – to taste;
- greens – 25 g.
Cooking time – 50 minutes.
Calories per 100 grams – 241 kcal.
- Wash the champignons, finely chop, fry in a pan in the oil until cooked. In the middle of the roast add finely chopped onions to the mushrooms. The mixture must be salt and pepper;
- Cut boneless chicken meat into thin boards, discard, sprinkle with salt, favorite spices to taste, put fried mushrooms with onions in the middle, wrap, stabbing him with a skewer;
- In a multicooker container, fold the prepared meat, pre-filling it with vegetable oil. Top sour cream on top, put on the “Baking” mode for 25 minutes. A golden crust will appear below, if you wish, you can turn the rolls for a uniform color scheme;
- Serve the dish, sprinkle with chopped greens on top.
- Before preparing the mushroom filling, champignons must be cleaned from the top film, in which all harmful substances accumulate;
- In order to preserve the integrity of the chicken fillet when beating, you must use food wrap or a bag in which the meat is placed. So it will well repulse and not break;
- It is better to use soft grades for the filling; it melts well and will also give a good consistency to the roll;
- Every roll that is baked in the oven is good to add butter, so the dish will be juicy.
Chicken rolls with mushrooms are quite simple to prepare, do not take much time. It is enough to have those uncomplicated products that are necessary to create this masterpiece..
Chicken meat is very useful for humans, it contains many vitamins and nutrients, which proves once again that you need to consistently use chicken dishes.