The democratic price of chicken meat, taste and nutritional value make it a frequent guest at our tables. How many delicious and healthy dishes can be prepared using this product! For example, chicken roll in the oven in foil with different fillings: prunes, mushrooms, cheese and eggs. This dish turns out to be low-fat, tender, with a crispy crust..
|chicken fillet –||400 g (one large enough breast)|
|prunes –||100 g|
|hard cheese –||100 g|
|mayonnaise –||15 g|
|salt and black pepper –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 175.8 Kcal|
Very tasty is a roll of chicken meat with prunes. Its velvety taste, in which a hint of smoked meat is hardly perceptible, will not leave anyone indifferent. Such a dish can be included in both the everyday and holiday menu..
Recipe for steps:
- Chopped hard cheese on a fine grater.
- Hot water pour prunes and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the chicken fillet, blot it with a paper towel. Then cut off the films and veins from it, beat off the meat well with a hammer to form a layer suitable for rolling..
- For meat in three rows at the same distance, lay out the pitted prunes soaked in water, sprinkle with cheese chips on top..
- Roll the meat into a roll. Surely so that the cheese does not flow out. Turn the edges laterally inward. Wrap the roll tightly with food foil in two layers.
- Bake the chicken roll with prunes in foil for 25-30 minutes. The optimum temperature for cooking is 200 degrees. Before serving rolls cool completely and cut across into slices..
The savory taste of cheese perfectly emphasizes the tenderness of chicken meat, so this duet will be appreciated even by sophisticated gourmets, and the roll prepared from these products will overshadow any purchased sausage. The proportions of the ingredients will be as follows:
- 500 g chicken fillet;
- 4 eggs;
- 200 g of hard, sharp cheese;
- 190 g of mayonnaise;
- 120 g onions;
- 80 g of semolina;
- salt and pepper to taste.
The preparatory processes will take approximately 25 minutes and another 35 minutes will be required for direct preparation..
The nutritional value (or calorie content) of cheese roll will average 232.7 kcal per 100 g.
How to cook:
- Chicken fillet and peeled onions cut into pieces no more than 5-6 cm. Twist both of these products through a meat grinder. The resulting minced pepper and salt to taste.
- Cheese to turn into large chips. Make an idol from eggs, mayonnaise and semolina, shift grated cheese into it and mix.
- Lay a baking sheet with parchment, pour the cheese-egg mixture onto it and send it to the oven heated to 200 degrees.
- After five minutes of baking, check the readiness of the cheese pancake. If he grabbed, take him out, if not – cook another 2 minutes. It is important not to overdry so that when twisting the roll does not crack.
- Cover the cheese sheet from the oven with a wet towel. When it has cooled down a little, separate it from the parchment, spread the chicken mince on top and roll it up.
- Wrap the formed roll with cling film and bake for a quarter of an hour at 190 degrees. Then the foil can be removed and another 10 minutes to browned until caramel crust.
Baked chicken breast roll with mushrooms
Chicken breast and champignons can be made into a delicious roll in foil, which can be served as a hot dish with a vegetable side dish or as a cold snack, one of the ingredients of the sandwiches.
For this you need to take:
- 330-350 g of chicken fillet (one breast);
- 210 g of fresh champignons;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 1 egg;
- 50 ml of vegetable oil;
- 30 g of hard cheese;
- salt and spices to taste.
All cooking processes are carried out within 60 minutes..
This snack is not too high in calories, it has only 138.9 kcal per 100 g.
Preparing as follows:
- Shake the egg with milk, salt it, bake a thin pancake from the mixture in a hot frying pan. If the pan without a non-stick coating, grease it with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Slightly chop the mushrooms in a pan with vegetable oil. Cheese to turn into large chips.
- Place the chicken fillet on a cutting board, top with a cling film and beat with a hammer. Remove the film, rub the meat on all sides with salt and spices, let it lie for a few minutes.
- Put the egg pancake on the prepared chicken fillet, sprinkle it on top with cheese chips and spread the steamed champignons. Collapse all roll and wrap with food foil.
- Shaped roll in foil to shift on a baking sheet and send in a preheated oven (cooking temperature – 190 degrees). In half an hour the dish will be ready..
If you like fish, read how to cook halibut in the oven in foil.
Try making homemade sausage in the oven. Here you will find recipes.
Cook the haddock in the oven in foil using this recipe..
Chicken mince roll in foil
Low-fat, tender and very beautiful in the section is a roll of minced chicken with quail eggs. To cook it, you will need:
- 500 g of minced chicken;
- 5-7 quail eggs;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 90 g carrots;
- 90 g of potatoes;
- 90 g onions;
- 30 grams of greens (dill, parsley);
- vegetable oil for lubricating foil;
- salt and spices.
Cooking time – 45 minutes, and if you do the stuffing yourself, then it will take a little more time.
100 grams contains 110.8 kilocalories.
Stages of cooking:
- The first thing you need to wash the quail eggs and boil them hard boiled. This will take 5 minutes after boiling water.
- Grate vegetables, finely chop the greens. In a container of suitable volume to shift chicken minced meat, chopped vegetables, chicken eggs, herbs, salt and spices. Knead the stuffing well.
- Cut a rectangular piece of food foil “with a stock”, on it a rectangular layer to lay out the stuffing. The thickness of this layer should be approximately 1 cm..
- Peeled quail eggs, spread out in the center along a minced meat rectangle. Wrap a little overlap. Then wrap with foil in the form of roll.
- Bake roll 20-25 minutes at two hundred degrees. Then unfold the foil gently and brown for another 5-7 minutes..
For cooking chicken roll, it is better to use only chilled meat, and not thawed. Not only breast, but also chicken. In this case, you must first very carefully separate the meat from the bones, and after that beat.
During the beating of chicken meat for the roll, it is necessary to preserve the integrity of the meat fibers. This will allow the filling not to flow out, and the finished dish to have an appetizing look. For this fillet is better to knock the hammer through the layers of cling film. The thickness of the meat should be 5 mm..
It is also very important to monitor the cooking time. Since chicken meat is a dietary product with a low fat content, there is a possibility that the gaping hostess will produce a hard and dry roll..
The video is an interesting recipe for a marble roll of chicken breast: