Not every hostess can cook juicy, tasty chicken cutlets. You only need to know certain subtleties and culinary tricks. Often we prefer it to chicken meat, because it is the most useful and dietary. Cutlets are so embedded in our daily menu that it is already difficult to imagine lunch or dinner without this dish..
They hover, fry and bake in electric ovens. You can put in the stuffing of cheese, herbs or mushrooms. This will give an additional flavor to the dish. They make various gravy: from tomato, cream, sour cream, cheese – this mainly refers to cooking in the oven.
|Chicken breast –||600 g|
|Egg –||1 PC.|
|Baton –||2 pieces|
|Pepper, salt –||taste|
|Milk –||100 ml|
|Tomato juice –||200 ml|
|Tomato sauce –||2 tbsp. l.|
|Sunflower oil –||2 tbsp. l.|
|Garlic –||2 teeth|
|Time for preparing: 70 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 112 Kcal|
There are many recipes for cooking chicken cutlets, but the classic version of roasting in the oven is only one. Clearly following the technology, you can realize a real culinary masterpiece.
Cut the chicken fillet into several pieces, separating it from the small rib bones. Baton soaked in warm milk or cream. We twist the meat in a meat grinder together with peeled garlic. In the stuffing, we drive in an egg and pour out the flesh of the loaf with the milk residues, add some salt, pepper and carefully knead with the hand. Several times we beat the stuffing on the table.
We moisten small patties moistened in oil with palms, put to roast on hot oil. Do it slowly, so as not to burn yourself..
The surface needs only a little fry. Shift them into a glass roaster and pour tomato juice with dressing.
Turn on the electric oven and prepare the dish for about twenty-two minutes.
Recipe for Baked Chicken Meatballs with Mushrooms
- Chicken – 700 g;
- White bread – 1 piece;
- Cream – 150 ml;
- Salt – to taste;
- Black pepper – to taste;
- Onions – 1 pc .;
- Honey agarics – 150 g;
- Soda – pinch;
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp. l .;
- Green onions – bunch.
Preparation: 80 minutes.
Caloric content: 143 Kcal / 100 g.
Wash mushrooms in hot water and boil for forty minutes in boiling water with a slice of onion. Drain the mushrooms in a colander and fry in olive oil until cooked. Cut off the meat from the legs and chicken thighs, the skin can be left or not used at all.
Bread pour cream and leave to swell. Grind pieces of meat in a blender with onions to obtain meat porridge. We pour salt, soda and bread with cream into the stuffing. Mix and let stand. covered with foil.
We take a mince pellet in the palm of our hand, make a depression in the center and impose fried mushrooms. With wetted hands form the meat ball. Put it in the brazier, smeared with oil. According to this scheme, we form all the patties.
Turn on electrofishing at 190 ° C, bake the dish for thirty-five minutes and extract.
How to cook diet chicken patties
It is for the excellent digestibility of chicken meat by the human body that it is called dietary. Chopped meat is recommended to be used by small children and people with diseases of the intestinal tract..
- Chicken fillet – 450 g;
- White onion – 1 pc .;
- Hops-suneli – packaging;
- Egg – 1 pc .;
- Salt – a whisper;
- Butter – 20 g;
- Breading – 4 tbsp. l.
Preparation: 50 minutes.
Caloric content: 82 Kcal / 100 g.
Cut the film from the chicken fillet and cut it into such pieces so that you can stuff an electro-meat grinder into the nozzle. Crush meat with onions in the appliance. To make the mass more tender, do it twice. We drive in egg, we add salt and seasonings. All mix, roll in the breading and spread on the buttered baking sheet.
Bake in the oven for thirty minutes. An alternative option to prepare dietary cutlets is steaming, the benefits of which include a minimum of fat and harmful carcinogens..
Chopped Chicken Cutlets with Fresh Herbs
It is believed that minced meat differs from twisted with higher juiciness and softness. Chopped chicken meat cutlets are tender, fragrant and soft. Mandatory addition to minced meat is mayonnaise or sour cream..
- Chicken meat – 650 g;
- Homemade mayonnaise – 3 tbsp. l .;
- Garlic – 2 cloves;
- Egg – 1 pc .;
- White bread – 1 piece;
- Milk – 50 ml;
- Salt, spices – to taste;
- Fresh greens – a bunch;
- Flour – 4 tbsp. l .;
- Fatty cream – 250 ml.
Preparation: 65 minutes.
Caloric content: 121 Kcal / 100 g.
Chicken fillet cut into small pieces, first along, and then across the fibers. Add salt, spices and fresh herbs. Leave the meat to marinate for fifteen minutes.
We break bread, fill it with warm milk and leave to soften. Put homemade mayonnaise, raw egg and flour in marinated meat, mix everything. At the end add the bread with milk. We shift minced meat in a one-time bag and applying physical force we repulse.
Sculpt the cutlets with wet hands and place them tightly in a roasting pan. Fill with cream and bake in the oven for twenty minutes, turning on the thermostat at 200 ° C.
Tricks experienced housewives
- While cooking chicken cutlets it is very important not to overdo it with additional ingredients. In total there should be a measure, otherwise the dish will turn out crumbly or tough;
- It is recommended after cooking the stuffing to give it a rest for about thirty minutes, only after that proceed to the formation of the cutlets and their preparation;
- Be sure to use breading or flour. This layer prevents the juice from flowing out, and a crisp crust is obtained;
- If you decide to stuff the cutlets with oyster mushrooms, so that they do not break up, increase the number of chicken eggs. They hold the mince even more together;
- Extra juiciness will be given by cheese, mayonnaise, fresh greens and onions added to the mincemeat;
- The structure of minced meatballs resembles dough on pancakes or fritters, so that they do not stick to the pan, you need to add potato starch or flour. In some cases, put semolina;
- Chopped meatballs will be even juicier if left to marinate in their juice for one night;
- Inside you can put a piece of butter or any dried fruit, most often it is smoked prunes or dried apricots;
- Fry the chops should be on a well-heated pan with a thickened bottom, otherwise they will pester. After roasting, you can roast them a little, so they become softer and the likelihood of residual dampness of the meat disappears..
Enjoy your meal!