Cooking chicken breast schnitzel is easy. There are several common cooking options. Breaded chicken breast schnitzel allows you to prepare a real tasty culinary masterpiece for a short period of time..
Ministerial Schnitzel will return unforgettable times to past Soviet times. A chopped schnitzel cooked in the oven will delight with juiciness and tenderness unusual for chicken meat.
|chicken fillet –||800 grams|
|Wheat flour –||4 tablespoons|
|chicken eggs –||3 pieces|
|breadcrumbs –||4 or 5 tablespoons|
|vegetable oil –||for frying|
|salt and pepper –||as needed|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 145 Kcal|
Thanks to the breadcrumbs, the meat produces a very tasty crispy crust, which serves as an excellent complement to this dish..
Step-by-Step Cooking of Breaded Chicken Schnitzel:
- Prepared meat must be washed very thoroughly and also dried thoroughly with paper kitchen towels. It is necessary to separate a part of the thick edge from each individual breast, and also to cut off the always separating piece from the inside. Thus, from the prepared quantity of meat should turn out five equal identical parts. Each of them must be very carefully repelled from the smooth side;
- All trimmed small parts also need to be very carefully beaten off;
- From the broken off small parts, you can collect a few more whole pieces. This can be done by overlapping small parts. So, there should be three more pieces. They need an extra little and very carefully repelled, especially the joints;
- Pour the right amount of flour into a clean container. Add salt to it and mix very thoroughly;
- In another also a clean container you need to drive three chicken eggs. Stir gently with a fork, but in no case do not need to beat them;
- In the next convenient clean container pour the breadcrumbs;
- Put a frying pan convenient for frying meat on the stove and pour vegetable oil abundantly into it. Heat it on an intense fire, and then reduce the heat to medium intensity;
- Beat off the meat, in the first place, you need to break in flour;
- Then dip all the meat into the egg mixture. Be sure to get a chop and shake a little over the container, removing excess egg mixture;
- And ultimately break in meat from all sides in breadcrumbs;
- Place in a frying pan and fry each piece for two minutes on each side;
- After that, you can serve the dish to the table in a hot and delicious way..
The option of cooking the famous Schnitzel ministerial
The minced schnitzel made from chicken fillet is a dish that was popular in Soviet times. Therefore, the taste of this meat may seem very familiar to many, if not native. To prepare the dishes you will need:
- whole chicken fillet – 1 piece;
- chicken egg – 1 piece;
- white bread – 1/2 loaf;
- butter – 50 grams;
- personal salt and pepper.
Cooking time – 20 minutes.
Calorie – 137 kcal.
How to cook minced chicken schnitzel:
- Initially, you must prepare the bread. It is advisable to take a not too fresh loaf, because otherwise it will disintegrate too, and the desired result may not be obtained. So, the bread should be cut into pieces in the form of a small straw;
- Chicken fillet cut in the longitudinal direction into three absolutely identical pieces;
- Each of the pieces must be carefully discarded and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper;
- Beat the egg in a separate container, add a small amount of salt and beat thoroughly until smooth;
- The prepared meat is very good to immerse in the egg mixture;
- After that, get the meat and roll well in the prepared bread;
- Place the pan on the stove and melt the prepared amount of butter in it;
- Fry the meat in breading on both sides until crispy golden brown.
Chicken breast schnitzel in the oven
The dish, cooked according to this recipe, turns out very tasty, juicy, tender. For its preparation will require:
- chicken fillet – 500 grams;
- garlic cloves – 3 pieces;
- sunflower oil – 30 ml;
- hard cheese – 200 grams;
- onions – one piece;
- wheat flour – 3 tablespoons;
- chicken egg – 2 pieces;
- the amount of salt and black pepper is personal.
Cooking time – 1 hour.
Calorie – 183 kcal.
Phased meat cooking process:
- Chicken fillet thoroughly washed, dried and cut into small pieces. Put in any deep container;
- Chop hard cheese using a fine grater and add to a container with chicken fillet;
- Prepared garlic free from peel, wash, dry and then chop. Add to meat and cheese;
- Onions also peel off, wash and chop into small cubes. Put the pan on the fire of medium intensity and smear with vegetable oil. Put there prepared onions. Fry until the characteristic golden color;
- Fried onions also add to the container with meat and cheese;
- Beat in the same container prepared chicken eggs;
- Add the required amount of black pepper and salt;
- Add wheat flour there;
- The entire contents of the container must be very thoroughly mixed until a mass of absolutely homogeneous composition is formed;
- On pre-treated sunflower oil pan. Form with a tablespoon of prepared schnitzel from minced meat;
- Send the pan to the oven preheated to 200 ° C and leave to bake for 25 minutes.
Chicken breast schnitzels are an excellent option for a family dinner. They are especially good for those who suffer from a complete lack of time, since the cooking process takes a small amount of time. You should definitely try all the described recipes, because each of them can surprise and please not only the chef, but also those for whom this hearty delicacy is prepared.