Chicken breast is tender, dietary, affordable meat, which requires a minimum of cooking time. Sour cream makes the breast even more tender, and the combination of these two tastes has long become a classic of the culinary genre. It is also important that, unlike various sauces, low-fat sour cream will allow you to create a low-calorie meal that will not cause objections from nutritionists and doctors..
|Chicken breast –||300 grams (this is the fillet of one small chicken broiler)|
|Bulb –||One average|
|Garlic –||1-3 teeth|
|Sour cream –||150 g|
|Olive oil –||1 tsp.|
|Salt –||one pinch|
|Pepper –||on the tip of a knife|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 141 Kcal|
This hot dish can enter the menu of any family. It does not require complex ingredients, and the technology of its preparation is also simple. Chicken breast in sour cream sauce is a wonderful hot dish, in the recipe of which you can optionally enter vegetables (for example, eggplants or paprika) and mushrooms. Salad will be a great side dish for this dish..
- First, heat the pan and lubricate with vegetable oil. We clean the onion and thinly cut the floor with rings. If the bow is not all happy – you can take half. Add garlic as desired. We rub it on a fine grater and continue to cook with onions;
- Fry onion (and garlic) over medium heat until golden brown;
- My breast, divide the fillet into medium pieces and spread on the pan to the onions and garlic;
- Fry a little, salt and pepper. You can add any seasoning to taste, and a pinch of marjoram will especially fit into this recipe;
- Fry the meat over medium heat until golden brown appears;
- Put sour cream on the pan, mix everything and remove under the lid, reducing the heat to minimum.
Serving this dish on the table, you can decorate it with fresh herbs or sprinkle with grated hard cheese.
Chicken breast with mushrooms in sour cream sauce
We will need:
- One medium chicken breast (500 g);
- Mushrooms – 350-400 grams;
- Sour cream – 0.5 l (to make it very tasty, take a fat, so as not to break the diet – limit to low-fat);
- Two medium bulbs;
- Flour – 2 tbsp. l .;
- Vegetable oil;
- A mixture of “five peppers”, you can “three peppers”;
- A bunch of fresh dill;
- Salt (to taste).
Cooking time – 45 minutes.
Calorie content – 226 kcal.
- Wash mushrooms and cut them into small pieces;
- Onions clean, wash and chop into cubes;
- My chicken breast fillet, soak through and cut into short strips;
- Breast put in a bowl, salt and pepper;
- We pan the meat in flour;
- Heat the oil in a skillet better and fry the chicken in breading until it turns red. Do not forget to stir. Shumovka shift back into the bowl fried breast. The remaining oil and juice in the pan will still be useful to us;
- Put the onions in a frying pan and fry until transparent;
- Spread our mushrooms, fry and mix for 5-7 minutes;
- Put chicken into onions and mushrooms, pour with sour cream and mix;
- We extinguish all this beauty to a light thickening, not more than a quarter of an hour. Salt, pepper, sprinkle with finely chopped dill a few minutes before readiness.
Serve a dish with a side dish of rice or potatoes.
And here is another recipe with similar ingredients..
Trio “chicken breast-sour cream-mushrooms”
The peculiarity of this recipe is that we will simultaneously prepare the dish itself and the side dish for it. In the shortest possible time, you will get a lot of tasty and healthy food to feed a large family and guests in the bargain. For garnish for chicken fillet in sour cream with mushrooms, we have conceived stewed potatoes.
We will need:
- One large chicken breast;
- Champignons – 700 grams;
- Two medium onions;
- Vegetable oil – 150 ml;
- Crumbly potato varieties – 1 kg;
- Sour cream – 0.2 – 0.25 ml;
- Half a cup of water;
- Black pepper (and other spices to taste).
Cooking 45-50 minutes.
Calorie content – 144 kcal.
The recipe is simple, the main thing – attentiveness speed! We will need three burners at once. We prepare all the ingredients that will be useful to us..
So – started:
- Quickly cook roasting. Clean, wash and finely chop one onion (70g);
- Fry onion in vegetable oil until reddened;
- In the meantime (while the onion is being cooked), clean and dice the potatoes (cubes with a side of about 2 cm);
- Potatoes and onions are placed in a saucepan, pour water, salt, add pepper and set on fire. We will return to this pan only when it is necessary to remove the foam and reduce the heat. After that, leave for 15-20 minutes until ready;
- Getting down to our chicken. Breast cut into slices approximately 4×4 centimeters;
- Chop onions in long strips, and clean the mushrooms and coarsely cut into cubes. For frying, we need two pans, one for meat, the second for mushrooms;
- Chicken fillet spread on the pan in preheated sunflower oil. As soon as the breast makes juice, salt it, add pepper, slightly increase the heat and fry further until it becomes golden;
- At the same time, add the mushrooms in a pre-heated pan, greased with oil, stir and fry under the lid, until they, too, do not let the juice. And as soon as they do it – open the lid, add salt and increase the heat to medium so that the excess moisture evaporates. Add oil as needed, and then fall asleep onions. It remains to mix and bring to readiness;
- Combine the contents of both in one pan. Pour sour cream there, add seasonings and half a glass of water. Stir and simmer, waiting until the gravy is thick enough. After that, it remains to mix again.
That’s all. It remains to arrange a delicious juicy chicken in sour cream with mushrooms and add to freshly cooked stewed potatoes.
Bake Chicken Breast in Broccoli Soy Sour Cream Sauce
This recipe is both low in calories and exquisite. Our task is to cook baked chicken breast with vegetables in the oven so that it does not seem dry. The secret of this dish is that the breast before roasting has time to marinate a little..
We will need:
- One medium chicken breast fillet;
- Three potatoes;
- Soy sauce – two tbsp. l .;
- Sour cream – three tablespoons;
- One onion;
- Broccoli – 200 g;
- Two cloves of garlic;
- One chicken egg;
- Milk – one tablespoon.
Cooking 1 hour 20 minutes.
Calorie – 131 kcal.
- Shred the breast in cubes, immediately salt and pepper (take a mixture of peppers or separately black and red). Put in a bowl;
- Broccoli cut not too small pieces, put in the same bowl. You can take the frozen semi-finished product, but better fresh cabbage;
- Finely rub the garlic and put it in the bowl too. There also sent finely chopped onions;
- Add sour cream, soy sauce, mix everything well and put in the fridge to marinate for 15-20 minutes. This time is enough to warm up the oven and prepare potatoes. This baking recipe uses a glass mold;
- The form is lubricated with vegetable oil, there we load potatoes cut into small cubes. Salt and pepper;
- Stir in the form of potatoes with spices, and carefully lay the contents of the bowl from the fridge on top;
- To cook the pot, beat the egg with milk, add a bit of soy sauce and pour the contents of the form with this mixture;
- We send the form to the oven for 30-40 minutes, we observe the temperature of 180 ° С.
The finished dish does not require a side dish. To make it even tastier, you can sprinkle it with grated cheese.
Here we have collected simple and quick recipes that allow you to prepare a healthy and satisfying meal..
To make it even tastier
- As a vegetable oil, you can take sunflower, but the “noble” olive oil is better – you will immediately feel the difference in taste;
- Dishes that are stewed in a closed frying pan can be successfully cooked and cooked in the oven;
- Chicken breast can, if desired, be replaced with turkey;
- If the recipe does not indicate a specific type of mushroom, you can use the most different ones: from fresh forest (white, boletus, aspen) to mushrooms purchased from the store. Oyster mushrooms will do as well, they are useful and easy to digest, but they do not have a pronounced “forest” taste..
Enjoy your meal, dear visitors of our site!