Dietary poultry meat, in addition to its nutritional qualities, has another advantage, which is appreciated by busy housewives, it cooks very quickly. You can make tasty chops for lunch or dinner in just minutes from a simple set of ingredients, and proven recipes will help to preserve the good and taste of chicken meat..
|chilled chicken breast –||1000 g|
|breadcrumbs –||250 g|
|chicken eggs –||2 pcs.|
|mayonnaise –||300 g|
|black pepper and salt –||taste|
|vegetable oil –||for frying|
|Time for preparing: 40 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 170 Kcal|
Chicken breast can be made with delicious chops in breadcrumbs. Spices and flavors can add spice to the dish: paprika powder, black ground pepper, ready-made chicken seasoning or, as in this recipe, garlic passed through a press.
Step by step preparation:
- The washed and dried chicken breast needs to be cut across the fibers and diagonally into non-thick plates. Each piece of meat carefully beat off, putting it between two sheets of cling film..
- After beating on all sides of the filet, rub with salt, black pepper and crushed garlic through a press. Let the blanks lie down for 5-10 minutes.
- In one deep plate, cook a batter of eggs and mayonnaise, simply shaking the ingredients slightly with a fork. Into another flat plate pour breadcrumbs.
- Prepared meat dipped in egg batter, then roll in breadcrumbs and send to a frying pan with hot oil. Cook over medium heat until cooked, roasted to a caramel crust on all sides..
Chicken Breast Chops Recipe in Cheese and Bread Crumbs
Chicken fillet has one significant drawback – it becomes dry after heat treatment. Of course, you can rectify this situation by adding different sauces to it or by serving a juicy vegetable salad for garnish. But there is another way out – tender cheese breading, which will help to preserve all meat juices..
The proportions of products used in the preparation of dishes:
- 800 g chicken fillet;
- 2 eggs;
- 150 grams of wheat flour;
- 100 g breadcrumbs;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- salt and spices to taste;
- cooking oil for frying.
Of the specified number of products for half an hour the hostess will be able to cook four servings of chops in the breading of cheese and crackers.
The energy value or caloric value calculated per 100 g of the finished product is 177.2 kcal..
- Cut the whole fillet into portions, each beat off, salt and pepper. Leave the prepared meat on the cutting board until the other ingredients are prepared..
- In a separate container, beat until smooth the eggs for the batter. Make small or medium chips from the cheese, mix it with breadcrumbs and pour the mixture onto a plate in which it will be convenient to bread the chops. On the other the same plate pour flour.
- Blanks chops blanks first in flour, then dipped in raw eggs and breaded in cheese with breadcrumbs.
- Immediately after that, fry in a skillet with a moderate amount of oil. To bring the meat to readiness and not to overdry, the duration of heat treatment should last 3-4 minutes on each side.
How to cook in the oven
Delicious chicken chops can be prepared without a drop of oil, this will help the oven. The batter and breading will help to preserve the tenderness and juiciness of the dish, which will make it an ideal option for a light dinner..
To make chicken chops using the minimum amount of fat you will need:
- 700-800 g chicken fillet;
- 1 egg;
- 100 g breadcrumbs;
- 4 g ground black pepper;
- 4 g of ginger;
- 3 g of salt;
- any spices to taste.
Cooking time will average 35 minutes.
Calories 100 grams will be equal to 166.8 kcal.
How to cook in the oven:
- Dried meat washed under cold running water, blotting excess moisture with a paper towel. Then cut each fillet lengthwise into two layers and repel a little.
- Egg shake with a fork with salt and spices. Breadcrumbs pour into a container that is convenient for rolling meat.
- Pieces of broken chicken meat dip in the egg and roll in breadcrumbs. Repeat this procedure a total of twice..
- Put the chops on a non-baking tray and send to the oven for 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. Here it is important not to overdo and not dry the meat, it is prepared very quickly..
Want to learn how to cook pork chops in a pan?
Steamed beef in a slow cooker – a very tasty and at the same time low-calorie dish!
Fish fillet in batter will be the highlight of the holiday table.
For juicy and tender chicken chops you should take chilled meat. When using a frozen product, defrosting should be more gentle and prolonged (on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator).
Do not try to speed up the thawing of meat in a microwave or hot water..
Keep the batter from the beaten egg to hold the breading on the surface of the chop. In order to cover the piece of meat more evenly, it should be covered in flour and then dipped in a beaten egg and breading.
How to cook chicken breast chops in breadcrumbs, see in the video recipe:
Breadcrumbs can be purchased ready-made at the store or made on your own from leftover bread. To do this, stale bread should be dried in the oven, and then chopped using a blender or meat grinder.