At first glance, it seems that cheesecakes are not difficult to cook at all: mixed cottage cheese with other ingredients, formed flat cakes, fried and cooked. But the main ingredient – cottage cheese – often requires additional manipulations..
In order to avoid grains in the finished product, and the whole consistency is gentle and homogeneous, it must be rubbed through a sieve several times, and this is an additional investment of time..
To bypass the process of grinding the curd through a sieve can be based on the curd mass from the store, which has already been brought to the necessary uniformity. Since usually this product already contains sugar and additives in the form of vanilla, raisins, dried apricots, then you do not need to put these ingredients in the dough..
|curd mass –||200 g|
|eggs –||1 PC.|
|Sahara –||30 g|
|flour into dough –||90 g|
|slaked soda –||3 g|
|salt –||3 g|
|vegetable oil, odorless –||for frying|
|Time for preparing: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 290 Kcal|
According to this recipe, cheesecakes are made from curd mass, in which there are no additives (raisins, dried apricots, etc.), but you can take a product, for example, with vanilla flavor, it will make the ready-made cottage cheese pancakes more fragrant.
Cooking instruction cheesecakes:
- Knead curd dough, mixing curd mass, egg, sugar (you can not put it, if the mass is sweet enough), slaked soda and flour;
- The dough will be quite liquid, almost the same as for the pancakes, but do not try to make it thicker by adding flour..
- In large quantities, it can clog the taste of cottage cheese, therefore, in order to give the desired shape and consistency to cheesecakes, you need to pour flour on a shallow plate, put 1.5 tablespoons of dough on the flour and roll it in flour, forming a cheesecake;
- Dumped in flour blanks carefully put into the pan with hot vegetable oil and fry until caramel on both sides.
- Pancakes from the curd mass with the heat of the heat to serve. You can eat them as a separate dish with jam, condensed milk or sour cream, and as a supplement to tea.
How to cook cheesecakes from curd mass with raisins and semolina
Manka, like flour, acts as a confectionery cement, which holds all the ingredients together. To semolina better worked, the dough after kneading a little stand. This will give the confectionery cement time to absorb excess moisture and more reliably combine all the ingredients together..
For cheesecakes with raisins and semolina ingredients will be needed in the following proportions:
- 500 g of curd mass;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 100 g of semolina;
- 100 g raisins;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- 5 g of slaked soda;
- butter for frying.
The time spent preparing this dish will be approximately 45 minutes..
The caloric value of 100 grams of cheesecakes prepared according to this recipe will be on average 229.4 kilocalories..
- To steam up the raisins in boiling water so that in ready-made cottage cheese pancakes it would not be incomprehensible rubber patches. Dried steamed dried fruits on a paper towel. Of course, if it is already in the composition of the curd mass, then you do not need to put it in the dough;
- Rub eggs with sugar, put curd mass and soda to them. Stir the mass until smooth, and lastly add semolina, stir again and let stand for 15 minutes;
- Pour the dough with a wet spoon into the pan with hot oil and fry on both sides. If desired, you can further breaded blanks in semolina or flour, giving them a more regular form..
Dietary recipe in the oven
To turn high-calorie cheesecakes into a dietary dish is quite simple. To do this, you need to replace several ingredients and change the method of heat treatment..
The main task in kneading dough is to seal the ingredients together with flour and semolina, which are quite high in calories, unlike coconut chips, which also do a good job of it..
Pyshniku cheesecakes are able to give not only soda or baking powder, but also ordinary oat bran..
For dietary cottage cheese pancakes need such ingredients:
- 400 g of curd mass with 0% fat;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 80 g coconut chips;
- 15 g oat bran.
The duration of the process of kneading dough, forming and baking cheesecakes will be within 65 minutes.
The caloric level of this dietary dish is 180.8 kcal / 100 g.
Step-by-step recipe for dietary cheese curds from cottage cheese and curd mass in the oven:
- Curd curd mass with chicken egg, add bran and let the mixture stand for 20 minutes;
- Then take a wet tablespoon of the mass and spread it on a surface sprinkled with coconut chips. Roll the curd buns into chips, turning them into a semblance of Raffaello sweets;
- Put curd ravaellas on a baking sheet covered with baking paper at a short distance from each other. Bake them for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
In the process of making cheesecakes, it is very important to get the dough of the desired consistency. So, products from too liquid will simply fall apart and spread out in a frying pan, and from too thick it will turn out dry and hard, without cottage cheese tenderness. Therefore, flour should never be immediately poured into the dough, it is better to do it in small portions..
In order for the finished cheesecakes to have a crispy golden crust, they must be breaded in flour or semolina. Without breading on the finished products will also be a crust, but not so crispy.
If the dough is baked not in the oven, but in a frying pan with vegetable oil, then you need to remember to put the ready flatbread on the paper bedding (napkin or towel) from the heat, which will absorb excess fat.