In any house you can find meat patties much more often than fish ones. Let’s introduce new traditions and more often cook fish. It is not only useful, but also tasty..
|dill –||15 g|
|carp –||1200 g|
|lemon juice –||5 ml|
|eggs –||1 PC.|
|butter –||20 g|
|carrots –||1 PC.|
|of bread –||2 pieces|
|vegetable oils –||30 ml|
|of milk –||70 ml|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 125 Kcal|
The process of cooking homemade carp cutlets:
- Peel off the rind, wash it and chop it at random;
- Rinse carrots too, cut off the peel and grate;
- Put butter in a frying pan and pour in half of the vegetable;
- Stir to combine well and warm up;
- Pour carrots with onions and simmer until ready;
- Wash the fish, clean it of scales;
- Spread the belly and remove the entrails, wash the carcass from the inside;
- Remove the head and optional fins;
- Use a sharp knife to cut the fillet from the spine as carefully as possible;
- After that, cut the fillet from the rind;
- Baton crumble as small as possible in a bowl;
- Pour it over with milk and set aside to swell;
- Cut the carp fillet into cubes and add to the loaf;
- Send to them and the roots from the pan and mix;
- Next, skip the whole mass through a meat grinder or kill in a blender;
- It should make a uniform, beautiful stuffing;
- Finely chop the dill and add to the ingredients;
- They also break an egg, add citrus juice and spices;
- Mix everything well and put in the refrigerator for thirty minutes;
- After that, with wet hands form patties;
- Preheat pan with oil and fry cutlets until ready on both sides..
How to cook fish carp caviar
- 120 g sour cream;
- 580 g of caviar;
- 2 onions;
- 40 g parsley;
- 25 ml of oil;
- 2 eggs;
- 60 g flour.
Time – 1 hour.
Calories – 139.
- Before cooking, rinse thoroughly in warm running water;
- It is necessary to rinse in the same way as rice – until the water is completely transparent;
- With clean caviar, carefully remove the film and place in a bowl;
- Add eggs and spices to it, mix until smooth;
- Peel the onion, rinse and grate it;
- Wash the parsley, finely crumble it;
- Add both products to caviar, mix;
- Next, pour the flour and bring the mass to homogeneity;
- Let the mince stand for twenty minutes;
- After that, heat the pan with oil;
- Spread patties in a tablespoon;
- Toast them to a ruddy-colored crust.
- 1400 g of carp;
- 4 quail eggs;
- 3 onions;
- 80 g of flour;
- 1 piece of garlic;
- 20 g of dill;
- 15 g parsley;
- 80 g of crackers;
- 60 ml of olive oil.
Time – 2 hours and 40 minutes.
Calories – 149.
How to cook carp fish cutlets with greens:
- Wash carcass under running water, cut off the head, fins, clean out of scales;
- Carefully cut the fillet from the ridge, remove all the bones with tweezers;
- Cut into slices and mince or punch in a blender;
- Onions clean, rinse and arbitrarily chop;
- Heat a quarter of the oil in a frying pan, add onions;
- To quench it, stirring, to a soft state;
- After that, remove the pan from the heat and allow the roots to cool;
- Peel and chop the garlic using a press;
- Rinse the parsley with dill, chop them up with a hatchet on a cutting board;
- Add cooled onion to the stuffing, there are also greens, eggs, crackers, spices;
- Knead until homogeneous and put into the fridge for an hour and a half; crackers need to swell;
- Preheat pan with butter and while it is heated, moisten hands and make them mince patties the same size;
- Pour the flour into a plate, roll the patties and transfer them to the frying pan;
- Fry until tender under a lid on low heat.
Baked meatballs – very tasty and appetizing
- 1 kg of fish fillet;
- 1 egg;
- 10 g of sugar;
- 30 ml of mayonnaise;
- 200 grams of bread;
- 5 pieces of garlic;
- 10 g of salt;
- 2 onions;
- 30 ml of oil;
- black pepper.
Time – 1 hour and 25 minutes.
Calories – 133.
Recipe for baked carp fish cutlets step by step:
- Crumb a loaf or bread and put in a bowl;
- Pour milk and set aside for a while;
- One onion to peel, wash and crumble it;
- Heat half of the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion in it until soft;
- When the goal is reached, set aside the pan and allow the root to cool;
- Wash the fillets, check for the presence of bones and, if necessary, use fish tweezers;
- Cut the fillet into pieces, peel the garlic and cut into slices;
- Peel a whole onion, coarsely chop it;
- Mix fish, garlic, fresh onion and pressed bread;
- Skip the whole mass through a meat grinder or turn it into stuffing with a blender;
- In the ready stuffing add half of mayonnaise, egg, sugar, salt, a little black pepper and nutmeg;
- Pour the contents of the pan (onion and butter), mix;
- Cover the baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper, grease with oil residue;
- Form the same burgers out of minced meat and put them on it;
- Lubricate the obtained bits with mayonnaise residues with a brush;
- Bake for forty five minutes at 150 centigrade.
In order not to get an infection from carp caviar, we recommend freezing it three days before you plan to cook the patties. This will save you, your family and guests from unnecessary problems..
To obtain the most delicate mass, beef must be beaten. It is done this way: minced meat is taken into the hands and beats all the way back into the bowl on the bottom or on the wall. Thanks to the blow air is knocked out of the mass, and it becomes much more tender..
Greens will not only make the dish brighter and healthier, but also tastier. Imagine somewhere inside the meatballs fresh notes of basil or dill. Try different greens, experiment, and you will find your tastes..
Breading is necessary for those who love crispy and very ruddy bits. Choose not only flour, but also crackers. They will definitely make cutlets exactly what you want..
Rather, go for the fish to cook a really tasty carp burgers at home. Let simple, but to eerily useful, and somewhere even the original.