It is pleasant for every woman when her family is satisfied and satisfied. But what to do if there is not an extra hour to cook dinner from the first, second and dessert? – A nourishing stewed cabbage with meat will help you, which can be cooked in a slow cooker. In general, short and tasty.
|pork meat (can be fatty beef) –||400 g|
|fresh cabbage –||700 g|
|water –||1 st.|
|carrots –||100 g|
|Luke –||200 g|
|pepper (can be replaced by tomatoes) –||150 g|
|Time for preparing: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 478 Kcal|
So, evening fatigue takes its toll, but the main course is not ready. You remembered that a piece of meat was lying around in the freezer, and here it is a solution. The slow cooker will quickly cook products, with each ingredient acquiring a unique flavor..
The first thing – meat. Cut into small cubic pieces so that they are roasted evenly, send to the slow cooker in the “baking” mode;
Do not forget to turn over for 15 minutes and add finely chopped carrots, onions and peppers. Leave for another 5 minutes, stir;
Lay the cabbage and add liquid, change the mode to “quenching”; stir periodically for 20 minutes.
Serve this dish with the heat of the heat is not necessary, let it cool slightly. This dish deserves a rating of “five” as a cooked up dinner.
Stewed sauerkraut with meat and rice
This recipe will have to work a little longer, but the future taste will justify all the costs. In addition, the dish looks very bright, so it is not a shame to serve it on the guest table. If there are no pilaf fans in your family, then stewed cabbage with rice and meat can definitely replace it.
- 400 grams of pork meat;
- 1 kg of sauerkraut;
- 1 tbsp. rice cereal;
- 2 goal Luke;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 pepper;
- Salt and pepper.
Cooking time – 1.3 hours.
Calories (per 100 g) – 455 Kcal.
- Cut meat into cubes or rectangles, depending on preference; we send to the slow cooker in the “baking” mode for half an hour;
- Finely chopped onion, pepper Mokovka lay there too, and periodically interfere for 10 minutes;
- We send cabbage, salt, pepper and change the mode to “quenching”. Leave for 10 minutes;
- At last, add the washed rice and transfer the device to the “plov” mode.
Thanks to time-limited multicooker modes, you do not have to worry about the dish being raw or overcooked.
For a spectacular presentation, you can lay out the mass on a plate in the form of a pie. Place a “piece” on the plate, such manipulation is possible due to the elastic and dense consistency of the dish..
Braised cabbage with meat and potatoes
- 1 kg of cabbage (round head);
- 5 pieces. potatoes;
- 2 carrots;
- 1 goal Luke;
- 1 tbsp. water;
- 500 grams of meat (lean pork);
- Salt or seasoning.
Cooking time – 1.5 hours.
Calories (per 100 g) – 490 Kcal.
- We cut the meat into cubes and fill it in a container, fry for 15 minutes, stirring. Add salt or seasoning to taste. Multicooker Redmond frying mode;
- Fill with water and leave on the same mode for another 15 minutes;
- Add finely chopped onion and carrot and leave for another 5 minutes;
- Cut each potato into 5-6 parts and send for 10 minutes to the prepared mass;
- Change the Redmond mode to “quenching” and add chopped cabbage, set the timer to 50 minutes.
If you follow the instructions, then your dish will gather a crowd of fans. Cooking it in a slow cooker is not at all difficult, so it will be pleasant and not troublesome to feed your loved ones.
How to stew in a slow cooker young cabbage with meat and mushrooms
Although meat and mushrooms are considered interchangeable products, the presence of both ingredients in the dish is accepted with a bang. Thanks to the correct cooking modes in the Polaris kitchen assistant, the meat will remain juicy and the cabbage will be soft..
- 1 kg of cabbage;
- 1 kg of meat (pork);
- 500 g of mushrooms (preferably fresh champignons);
- 2 goal Luke;
- 2 carrots;
- A bunch of greens;
- 5 tablespoons l. water;
- Salt pepper.
Cooking time – 55 minutes.
Calories (per 100 g) – 552 Kcal
- Cut the mushrooms in the form of not very thin slices and send them to the Polaris multi-cooker with the “quenching” mode for 15 minutes;
- Add the meat, cut into cubes, and change the mode to “frying” (pork brown in 10 minutes);
- Lay the finely chopped onions, carrots and herbs, pour water and leave for another 5 minutes;
- We transfer the slow cooker back to the “quenching” mode, move the chopped cabbage into the container;
- Salt and pepper; stir for half an hour and serve.
This dish should be served hot, as the taste of meat and mushrooms directly depends on temperature. If instead of pork, you decide to use chicken, then add it 10 minutes after the time specified in the recipe.
Useful information for beginners
The slow cooker will greatly facilitate the preparation of stewed cabbage with the addition of various products, if you know the little culinary tricks and the specifics of each mode of the device.
Tips and tricks
- Before you put the first product in the container, be sure to pour in a tablespoon of vegetable oil so that the product does not burn. You do not need to add fat along with the following ingredients;
- If the recipe does not specify the mode of cooking meat, choose “baking” (sometimes this name is replaced by “frying”, for example, in “Redmond”);
- Do not use too fat or hard meat for stewed cabbage, as it will be too sweet or hard, respectively;
- Components, the number of which is measured by volume, should be measured by multi-cups, and not by classic cut-glass dishes;
- Any cereals, and in this case rice, it is better to pre-soak for 6 hours.
Multivark modes and their functions
|“Frying” / “Baking”||Baking Cakes |
Roasting and roasting meat, fish
|“Quenching”||Processing soft vegetables |
Cooking sauce, soups
Quenching soft meat
|“Buckwheat”||Cooking rice, buckwheat, oatmeal |
|“Double boiler”||Any food for young children. |
Cooking steamed meat and fish chops
Processing any vegetables
|“Milk porridge”||Boiling milk |
Cooking cereals in milk for children
|“Multipovar”||Ability to program the device to your own recipes|
Even the most ardent opponents of the healthy and nutritious product – cabbage – will love your dishes, thanks to the right balance of ingredients and a pleasant taste. Cook dinners for your family quickly and with pleasure.!
Enjoy your meal!