What could be simpler and more popular meatballs? Absolutely everyone loves them. And tomato sauce will help to make a little bit new in the usual dish. Its preparation does not take much time, but the result is very pleased.
|stuffing (any) –||480 g|
|Luke –||2 pcs.|
|tomato paste –||15 g|
|Chinese cabbage –||120g|
|flour –||30 g|
|yogurt –||60 ml|
|Time for preparing: 70 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 203 Kcal|
How to cook burgers in tomato sauce in a pan:
- Yogurt without any additives pour oatmeal. If there is no yogurt, you can just use water. Stir and leave for twenty minutes;
- Chop the cabbage finely. Instead of peking, you can take a white one, but young. Leaves should be tender;
- Add salt to the cabbage, slightly wring hands and let it stand for five minutes, then add to the minced meat;
- Finely chop one onion and add it to the meat;
- Add various seasonings, including a little paprika. Then shift the oatmeal here, which in the recipe replaces the crumb. To mix everything;
- Pour some butter into the pan and heat it;
- Form the same burgers, then fry them in oil on both sides;
- In the same pan after cutlets add chopped onion, fry it, and then add a little flour and mix;
- When the flour is fried, add the tomato paste;
- After a minute, pour about half a liter of water and stir the mass so that there are no lumps;
- If closer to boiling turned out too thick gravy, you can pour a little more water. Boil for about a minute, after which, if desired, you can add chopped greens;
- Put patties on plates and sprinkle them with tomato sauce on top..
Stewed chicken cutlets in tomato sauce
- 600 g minced chicken;
- 470 ml of broth;
- 10 g of flour;
- 1 onion;
- 45 g of tomato paste.
Time – 45 min.
Caloric content – 86 kcal / 100 g.
- Mince form small patties. It is advisable to beat them in the hands to get rid of the air inside;
- In a frying pan with a small amount of oil fry the patties on both sides. A brown crust should appear. It takes six minutes on each side;
- Peeled onion should be finely chopped and put into another frying pan, fry;
- Then add tomato paste, stir, add flour and stir again. There should be no lumps;
- Pour broth. It can be replaced with water, but with the broth tastes better. Stir the whole mass and boil it for about a minute;
- Put ready-made patties to the sauce pan and stew them under a lid for about fifteen minutes on low heat.
Potato patties in creamy tomato sauce
- 380 g minced meat;
- 15 g of tomato paste;
- 120 ml of water;
- 3 slices of bread;
- 2 potatoes;
- 30 g sour cream;
- 1 egg;
- 1 onion;
- 160 ml of milk;
- 25 g flour.
Time – 1 hour.
Caloric content – 144 kcal / 100 g.
Algorithm of actions:
- In milk, you first need to soak the bread for five minutes;
- During this time, it is desirable to twist the stuffing over again, so that it is more tender;
- And then with the pressed bread and finely chopped onions, scroll the meat again;
- Peeled potatoes should be finely grated and mixed in minced meat;
- Next, drive into the egg mass and add seasonings, knead by hand and beat a little on the table;
- Form the same burgers and put them in a baking dish;
- In a small bowl, mix the tomato paste with sour cream, pour in water and salt. Mix well and pour over the cutlets;
- Send in the oven for about half an hour at 180 Celsius. Serve with the sauce.
Fish sprat cutlets in tomato sauce
- 1 carrot;
- 1 can of sprat in a tomato;
- 40 g of semolina;
- 2 eggs;
- 25 ml of oil;
- 20 g of tomato paste;
- 5 g flour.
Time – 30 min.
Calories – 185 kcal / 100 g.
- Pull the fish out of the jar and knead it with a fork in a mush;
- To beat two eggs to sprat and pour semolina, mix everything and season;
- In a frying pan, heat the butter and spoon neat cutlets into it with a spoon;
- While the fish is fried until ruddy, you need to grate the carrots;
- In a small frying pan, fry the flour, then add tomato paste to it, stir and pour half a glass of water. Let boil and turn off;
- In a deep frying pan lay down a portion of meatballs and sprinkle them with carrots. Then repeat the layers until the ingredients run out;
- Next, pour all the tomato sauce and cover with a lid. Stew for seven minutes and serve..
Onion cutlets in tomato sauce
- 20 g semolina;
- 3 onions;
- 2 eggs;
- 380 ml of water;
- 20 g of flour;
- 10 g of dill;
- 40 ml of oil;
- 60 g of tomato paste;
- 1 carrot;
- 15 g sugar.
Time – 1 hour.
Caloric content – 128 kcal / 100 g.
How to cook:
- With two bulbs, remove the peel, wash and chop them as small as possible;
- Add to the onions a variety of spices, be sure to pepper and paprika;
- Next, drive eggs and add flour, mix. After that, pour the semolina and stir again;
- On a piece of butter, put the patties in the pan. You need to do this with a spoon. Too big burgers do not need. Do not be afraid of heterogeneous consistency, as it should be. Fry on both sides;
- Wash the last onion with carrots and dill;
- Next, onions should be cleaned and cut into half rings, rather thin;
- Carrots need to be cut into strips. But you can grate large;
- Finely chop the dill;
- Put all three ingredients in a frying pan with hot oil and sauté for five minutes;
- At this time, it is necessary to dissolve the tomato paste in water and in five minutes pour it with vegetables;
- All mix and salt;
- A little sugar if the paste is very acidic;
- Seven minutes later, when the sauce is well boiled, it is necessary to put ready-made onion cutlets into it;
- Under the lid closed, stew the whole dish for another five minutes, after which you can serve.
Soft cheese muffins
- 15 g of tomato paste;
- 1 egg;
- 3 g chili;
- 500 g minced meat;
- 70 g soft cheese;
- 40 g sour cream;
- 5 g of mustard;
- 1 bow.
Time – 1 h 10 min.
Caloric content – 215 kcal / 100 g.
- Peeled onion should be finely chopped and mixed in meat;
- Next, add various favorite seasonings and, preferably, a little parsley;
- Stir all. If minced chicken is used, you can add half a grated sour apple to it. It will give juiciness;
- In the molds for muffins should lay out the meat mass and let it stand for about ten minutes;
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream with the mustard, stir in the tomato paste. You can add some spicy herbs;
- Send cutlets in the oven at 200 Celsius. You need to bake them for about twenty minutes;
- Next, get muffins and smear them with tomato filling;
- Sprinkle with a little grated soft cheese on top. You can simply put a mozzarella ball on top;
- Send back to the oven for a maximum of ten minutes to melt the cheese. Allow to cool and pull out of shape. Additionally, you can decorate with greens.
To meatballs were juicy, they need to add onions. It can not only be finely chopped, but also mastered with a blender. If there is no onion, you can use a small piece of apple. Greeks resort to this in their cutlets.
In order to add a new flavor to already familiar dishes, cutlets can be fried not on sunflower, but on hemp, mustard and other oils. And with tomato gravy the roasted pumpkin seeds are deliciously combined. They can be simply sprinkled on top when serving, pre-calcined in a dry frying pan..
From spices you can use almost everything. Spicy herbs wonderfully complement tomato gravy. Oregano, mint, thyme, basil and others – in fresh or dried form they transform the sauce for the better. And for the stuffing you can use a mixture of peppers, turmeric, dried garlic, saffron, etc. This is just a matter of taste..
Chili powder can give a peculiarity to meat. It will give not so much spice as a pleasant aroma. In general, cooking meatballs in tomato sauce is a real pleasure. The dish does not require special skills and turns ordinary cutlets into a restaurant masterpiece..