Tasty and simple buckwheat porridge with mushrooms, cooked in a slow cooker, suitable for a hearty breakfast, and for a festive dinner. It is so easy to prepare this dish that even a child will cope with the task. All you need is to follow the recipe..
|cereals –||2 multi-cups|
|raw champignons –||250 g|
|onions –||1 medium head|
|thick cream –||3 tbsp. l.|
|melted butter –||2 tbsp. l.|
|water or broth –||1 multi-glass|
|salt, pepper and spices –||taste|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 69 Kcal|
But there are models of cups and 160 ml. When recalculating the recipe of buckwheat with mushrooms in a slow cooker for ordinary glasses and grams, you need to consider this.
Cooking buckwheat with mushrooms in a slow cooker:
- All ingredients must be thoroughly washed and rid of debris and spoilage, pre-sort the grits. After that, the onions should be crushed into “cubes”, and the mushrooms cut into thin strips;
- Next, the bottom of the cooking bowl of the multicooker is smeared with oil and onions and mushrooms are laid on it. Then, having turned on any of the “baking” or “frying” modes, under the closed lid the mushrooms are cooked for 10-15 minutes. After that, they are necessarily mixed so that the dish does not burn;
- Following the bowl sent cereal, sour cream and spices. Everything is mixed so that the salt is well sold, and the grits are evenly distributed. Then water is added to the bowl, which can be replaced with chicken broth. The liquid should not just cover the grits, but be a level a centimeter higher. If one multistack of water or broth is small, you can add another half or one;
- Then the buckwheat with mushrooms is cooked under a closed lid on any of the “pilaf”, “buckwheat” or “rice” modes. At the same time, the multicooker will automatically set the timer on this program, and at the end of the mode, the unit will emit a special signal. After the signal, you can open the lid and check the porridge is ready. If the dish is cooked in water and without sour cream, then at this stage you can add a piece of butter to it..
Tasty porridge is ready. It remains only to lay it out on plates and serve..
Buckwheat with dried mushrooms and onions
- 30 g of any dried mushrooms;
- 1.5 multi-groats;
- 1 PC. onions;
- 1 PC. carrots;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- 2-3 art. l vegetable oil;
- 2-3 multi-glasses of water;
- salt and spices to taste.
Such porridge is cooked for about an hour and a half. Calorie content is 70 kcal per 100 g.
What to do:
- Rinse vegetables and cereals before cooking. Finely chop the garlic, chop the onion into half rings, and carrots into thin straws;
- Mushrooms pre-fill with hot water and leave to soften for at least half an hour, but not more than an hour. After – wash and chop as small as possible;
- On the “frying” or “baking” program you should start roasting mushrooms in vegetable oil. When the juice boils out, add garlic and onions and carrots to the pan. Everything should be mixed and fried until the end of the program (but not more than half an hour);
- Then you need to add buckwheat to the finished brewing, then add salt, pour in water, set the program “pilaf” and cook for about 30 minutes.
Before serving, porridge can be flavored with butter.
Buckwheat porridge with meat and mushrooms
This buckwheat porridge can not be called lean or dietary. But it is very tasty and satisfying, because it is not for nothing that they call it merchant. With this porridge it is easy to recuperate after heavy physical labor..
To merchant porridge to feed a family of five people, you need to take:
- 3-4 multi-buckwheat groats;
- 300 grams of pork;
- 300 g of champignons;
- 2-3 medium onions;
- 6 multi-cups of water or broth;
- 4 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- salt, pepper and spices to taste.
Of course, you can change the proportions of the ratio of meat and mushrooms, based on personal preferences. You can also add finely grated carrots of medium size to the onion after onion..
The dish will be cooked for about an hour and a half. And the caloric content of the finished merchant porridge will be 80-100 kcal per 100 g.
How to cook buckwheat with meat and mushrooms in a slow cooker:
- To begin with, the rump should be sorted, washed and dried. Onions cut into thin half-rings, mushrooms – straws, and meat – in small pieces;
- On the multicooker, you need to set the “frying” mode. In this mode, vegetables, mushrooms and meat will be cooked;
- Pour vegetable oil into a bowl, put onion and fry it until transparent. If necessary, onions should be stirred;
- Next to the onion go chopped fresh mushrooms. They need to fry until the mushroom juice is completely evaporated from the pan;
- Then add meat and spices to cook. All this is stirred and fried another five minutes before the end of the frying program;
- Then you need to add grits and water, mix again, turn on the “buckwheat” mode and cook under the lid closed until the end of the program.
After the multicooker signals the end of cooking, you should check the readiness of the cereals and can be served on the table. This porridge before serving can be decorated with fresh herbs and sliced tomatoes..
Cook for buckwheat porridge gravy from beef. We have collected the most interesting selection of recipes..
In our article you can find the classic recipe heh fish.
Tasty cookies on margarine – the most delicious selection of recipes.
Dietary porridge with chicken and mushrooms
For fans of protein and low-carb diets, diet buckwheat porridge with chicken and mushrooms will be a real discovery..
- 1-2 pcs chicken fillet;
- 1 multistack buckwheat;
- 200 g raw or frozen champignons;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 1 small carrot;
- 1 medium onion;
- 2 multi-cups of water;
- salt, pepper and spices.
The process of cooking this porridge will take about an hour, and the calorie content of the dish will not exceed 60 kcal per 100 g..
The recipe of cooking buckwheat with chicken and mushrooms in a slow cooker is step by step:
- To begin with, onions and carrots need to be cleaned, washed, washed, thawed the mushrooms, and the buckwheat bust and wash;
- Then the onion is cut into half rings, the carrot is cut into small cubes, the meat is cut into pieces, and the mushrooms – into straws or pieces;
- The crock-pot is put on the mode “pastries” or “frying”. Oil is poured into the pan, onions are added to it, which is fried until golden brown;
- Then mushrooms are sent to the onions. And after the mushroom juice is completely evaporated, then chicken fillets and carrots are added to the mushrooms. All this is mixed and fried until the end of the program for about 10 minutes;
- After that, buckwheat, spices, bay leaf and water are added, and the “buckwheat” or “rice” mode is set..
Porridge cooked under a closed lid until the end of the program.
Tips from experienced chefs
Professional chefs remind that the taste of buckwheat depends largely on its quality and the amount of water. The quality of cereals can be improved by further calcining clean and dry buckwheat in the “pastry” mode, stirring intensely.
For buckwheat unground buckwheat with conventional cooking requires twice the volume of water in relation to the amount of cereals. And when cooking in a slow cooker with mushrooms, you need less water, since mushroom juice is released. At the same time, when adding, any liquid must always be hot, so that the multicooker does not waste the time allotted by the program for additional boiling water.
Also, in any proposed recipe, you can make changes and instead of butter, take an equal amount of vegetable: sunflower or olive.
When choosing mushrooms for buckwheat porridge is best to give preference to fresh champignons. But if you take other mushrooms, they must first be boiled in a small amount of salt water..
Following all these tips and recipes, it is easy to cook healthy and tasty buckwheat with mushrooms in a slow cooker. Have a nice meal!