Hardly anything is more useful than buckwheat. And when she’s fed up with milk, it’s time to switch to unsweetened supplements. Vegetables? Meat? Mushrooms? All this is amazingly combined with this croup, but in fact does not require any skills. A good option for both breakfast and dinner..
|carrots –||1 PC.|
|buckwheat –||260 g|
|oils –||45 ml|
|water –||0.5 l|
|Luke –||1 PC.|
|garlic –||1 prong|
|butter –||40 g|
|Time for preparing: 45 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 151 Kcal|
Method of cooking a side dish of buckwheat with onions and carrots:
- Go through the grits from dirt and pebbles, then rinse it well under running water;
- After that, pour the cereal into a saucepan and pour it with cold water, put on the fire;
- The fire must be average. Cover the skillet with a lid and let the liquid boil, then salt the grits;
- Reduce heat and allow the water to completely evaporate under the lid ajar. Then the buckwheat will be ready. Turn off the stove;
- Peeled carrots must be grated, but can be cut into small strips;
- From the onion to remove the husk and chop it finely;
- Skip peeled garlic through a squeezer;
- Pour butter into a frying pan and add onions here, put on the fire and fry for five minutes;
- Next, add carrots and continue to sauté for another five minutes;
- Then cover with a lid and leave for another five minutes, with no need to mix;
- Open the lid after the time has elapsed and add buckwheat, garlic and a piece of oil at the same time, stir, close the lid;
- Cook for another three minutes, then turn off the stove. Serve with salted or fresh vegetables.
Fried buckwheat with onions and carrots in a pan
- 2 onions;
- 2 carrots;
- 360 grams of buckwheat;
- 45 ml of oil.
Time: 30 min.
How to cook:
- Heat a frying pan well and pour dry buckwheat into it, warm it up to make it darker;
- In another pan, fry chopped onions and carrots in a small amount of oil. Salt, you can add paprika and greens, stir;
- Then pour buckwheat here and pour in two glasses of water. Cover and cook for fifteen minutes until all the water has been absorbed. Can be served immediately.
Buckwheat with mushrooms, onions and carrots
- 0.1 kg buckwheat;
- 15 ml of oil;
- 40 g onions;
- 5 g of seeds;
- 160 g of champignons;
- 60 g carrots.
Time: 35 minutes.
Stages cooking buckwheat:
- Peeled mushrooms must be shifted to a saucepan and pour boiling water over them, then put on the stove;
- Next to put the pan, warm it and pour the cereal here;
- Constantly interfere with buckwheat so that it is well dried. We need a variety that does not need washing;
- Pour it into the bowl when it turns dark brown;
- Then pour some oil into the pan, warm it;
- Peeled onion should be finely chopped, and carrots – grate. Send both products to the pan;
- Fry until golden;
- At this time, boiled mushrooms should be pulled out of the broth with a spoon or sieve;
- Add mushrooms to onions and carrots, mix, fry all together for about three minutes;
- At this point, if desired, you can add spices. For example, a leaf of laurel or cilantro;
- Pour the cereal into the pan and pour the broth out from under the mushrooms. It is necessary to pour in not all, but in parts, so that the buckwheat has time to absorb;
- Cook for about seven minutes and salt;
- Serve with sunflower seeds on top. You can warm them up a little in the pan beforehand..
How to cook buckwheat with chicken and fried onions and carrots
- 0.2 kg chicken;
- 2 g of coriander;
- 0.4 liters of water;
- 0.2 kg buckwheat;
- 120 g carrots;
- 15 ml of oil;
- 1 bow.
Time: 1 h.
- From meat it is better to prefer fillet. It needs to be washed and cut into small pieces, cutting off all the excess film;
- Peeled onions should be finely chopped and sent to the pan, where you should pour the oil. Cooker turn on;
- Start frying onions so that it becomes transparent;
- Rinse the buckwheat thoroughly and sort it out, and then put it to boil with the specified amount of water. It should also be a little salt;
- Peel the carrot and cut it into small straws, send to the onion, sauté for about three minutes;
- Then add the pieces of chicken. On medium heat, fry it until tender, you can under the lid. At the end add coriander and, if desired, paprika;
- Cooking will take about ten minutes, the chicken will change color twice;
- Portioned decomposed buckwheat, add a piece of butter to it, and put zazharku with chicken on top. Sprinkle with herbs on top, if desired..
Recipe for multicooker
- 2 garlic cloves;
- 1 onion;
- 75 g of oil;
- 220 g buckwheat;
- 1 carrot;
- 15 g flour;
- 10 g of green.
Time: 1 h 25 min.
Cooking buckwheat with onions and carrots in a slow cooker:
- Rinse the cereal, and if it is weighed out, then soak it in cold water for about fifteen minutes;
- Cut the peeled onions into cubes;
- Carrots should be cut into strips, pre-cleaning it;
- First, turn on the slow cooker in the “Heating” mode, and when the bowl warms up, select the “Frying” mode;
- Add butter, and when it has melted, pour onions here;
- Sprinkle some flour on top;
- After two minutes, you can add carrots and stir;
- Peeled onion must be chopped and added to the rest of the ingredients;
- Fry all foods to a uniform golden hue, and then pour buckwheat here;
- Pour water up to the mark in 1 l;
- Mix a little, salt, close the lid;
- Select the mode “Quenching” or “Porridge”, setting the timer to thirty-five minutes. When the signal beeps, do not immediately open, but hold for another fifteen minutes. After that, you can serve as a separate dish with greens or side dish.
Buckwheat with carrots and onions in a pot
- 0.5 pieces of carrots;
- 15 g sour cream;
- 15 g of oil;
- 120 grams of buckwheat;
- 220 ml of broth;
- 0.5 pcs onions.
Time: 1 h 10 min.
How to bake:
- Wash the pot, dry it, and put a piece of butter on the bottom. While fasting, you can use margarine or vegetable oil, just a spoonful;
- Peeled carrots must be cut into thin circles or semicircles;
- A finely chopped onion;
- Wash the cereal and in a common bowl, mix with carrots and onions, and then transfer the mixture to the pot;
- Salt the broth and season it at your discretion;
- If desired, you can chop any greens and add it to the broth. And then pour this liquid mixture into buckwheat;
- On top you can put a spoonful of sour cream, and you can grate some cheese;
- Cover the pot with a lid and send it in a cold oven. Only then can you turn it on to a medium flame. Cook for about forty minutes, then serve directly in the pot.
Buckwheat with Mutton and Carrot Fry
- 0.7 kg of buckwheat;
- 1 carrot;
- 0.5 kg of mutton;
- 1 onion;
- spices for lamb.
Time: 1 h 20 min.
Stages of cooking:
- Rinse the meat and cut off all the excess fat. Remove all moisture, cut into pieces. Can not too small;
- Marinate the meat for half an hour in the spices. It is better to use garlic, pepper, rosemary, coriander, cumin and salt;
- Peeled onion must be cut into half rings as thin as possible;
- Peeled carrots should be cut into fairly large slices;
- Take a saucepan, and better – a cast-iron cauldron, pour a little oil into it;
- When it warmed up, add onions and carrots here. The first should be transparent, and the second – soft;
- Then add the lamb and fry until all the liquid has evaporated, that is, meat juice;
- Cover and stew for half an hour, you can add a little oil;
- Rinse the buckwheat and add it to the rest of the products. Pour water so that it is three centimeters higher than all components;
- Stew under the lid for another fifteen minutes so that the cereal is fully cooked. You can then serve immediately.
When cooked buckwheat, it is advisable not to open or touch the lid. There should be twice as much water as buckwheat itself. Then it will not burn, it will absorb everything, increase in volume and do not need to interfere with it as it is cooked..
Laurel sheets should be added only at the end of cooking the dish. But black peas, butter, garlic clove can be put immediately. The same applies to other seasonings, but it is better not to add spicy herbs..
A good option would be to add dry mushroom powder or simply put one dry mushroom in the porridge while cooking, and then remove it. Of course, you can try the mushroom seasoning.
Useful buckwheat can be varied. She does not have time to get bored if you constantly try new dishes with her. Even a change in the usual seasonings will give a completely new tastes. Such food will be useful for children, especially, such tasty ways you can teach them to porridge!