As nutritionists say, the meat must be eaten with vegetables – so it is better absorbed. And it’s just damn tasty! The combination of tender zucchini with beef and other vegetables and spices is a real pleasure. And how many cooking methods, do not count!
|courgettes –||2 pcs.|
|tomatoes –||2 pcs.|
|Bulgarian peppers –||2 pcs.|
|carrots –||2 pcs.|
|beef –||480 g|
|bulbs –||2 pcs.|
|Time for preparing: 120 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 51 Kcal|
Very bright and at the same time a delicate dish full of vitamins. It is very important not to digest it, so that the components do not become a mess..
How to cook:
- Cut the washed beef into small pieces..
- Peel carrots and cut into smaller cubes..
- Chop the bulbs very finely..
- Bulgarian pepper wash and remove the seed box, cut the pulp with feathers.
- Wash young squash and cut into quarters.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces, cutting the stalk first.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet and fry meat over high heat.
- Then add water and stew the meat under the lid for about an hour..
- Add seasonings and vegetables to the meat, stir. Cook for another twenty five minutes, and then serve.
Tip: if the zucchini is only old, you need to peel it off and remove all the seeds from the inside..
How to stew with tomatoes in the oven
This recipe can be prepared in two ways. One of them is more suitable for everyday table, and the second – for the holiday.
|sunflower oil||30 ml|
|hard cheese||150 g|
|Kefir 3.2%||0.2 l|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 96 kcal|
How to cook:
- Cut the meat into very small pieces or skip through a meat grinder with large holes..
- Chop the peeled onion finely..
- Blanch the tomatoes: make an incision on the bottom of the fruit and put them in boiling water, then pour it with cold water. After that, the skin will easily come off. Pulp chop finely.
- Heat the oil in the pan and put the onion in it, fry it lightly.
- Put the meat here, mix, cook for ten minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook for another ten minutes..
- Finely chop the herbs and stir in the rest of the ingredients..
- Further preparation depends on the selected method. For the first method, cut the washed zucchini into large cubes, mix with the meat mass and transfer to a refractory dish..
- Prepare the pot: for this, stir a specified amount of ketchup in a glass of water, season and fill the mixture with vegetables and meat. Cover with a lid or foil and bake in the oven for about half an hour at medium temperature. Then sprinkle with grated cheese on top and bake for another seven minutes..
- For the second, more festive way, cut the zucchini lengthways and pull out most of the pulp from them to make “boats”.
- Lubricate the inside with all the ketchup and transfer the mass from the pan.
- Finely grate the cheese and pour half of it on top of the filling.
- Put the boats on a baking sheet and send them to bake for forty-five minutes at an average temperature. Then sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake for another six minutes..
- When the boats have cooled completely, put them in the dish..
- Grate the garlic finely and mix it with kefir, add the spices here. Serve the sauce with the already warm zucchini.
Cooking recipe in a slow cooker
A classic recipe that is quickly prepared in a slow cooker. Garnish for him you can not cook, he is quite nourishing enough.
|sour cream||15 ml|
|sunflower oil||as needed|
|Time for preparing: 100 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 65 kcal|
How to cook:
- Wash all vegetables and peel them..
- Rinse the meat too under water and then chop finely..
- Select the “Quenching” mode and warm the bowl of the device, then pour in the oil and give it time to warm up..
- Next, put the beef in the bowl and fry it.
- Cut the squash into cubes. Crush carrots in the same way..
- Half an hour after the start of cooking, add vegetables to the meat along with finely chopped onions and mix.
- Cook everything for ten minutes.
- After that, transfer the diced tomatoes here and add a spoonful of sour cream. Stir.
- Season and set the Baking mode, cook for ten minutes..
- Return the “Quenching” mode with a timer for an hour, close the lid of the device.
- After the signal, serve the dish by adding chopped garlic and greens..
Tip: to speed up the preparation of meals, you can take boiled beef. Then the cooking time will be halved..
Beef cutlets with zucchini
Just a few minutes – and a tasty and juicy dish is ready! Serve such patties with any side dish..
|minced meat||0.3 kg|
|sunflower oil||60 ml|
|Time for preparing: 20 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 82 kcal|
How to cook:
- Wash zucchini and grate them large. If you have a lot of juice, drain it..
- In one bowl, mix the squash mass with minced meat.
- Beat one egg in here and season, mix everything well..
- Use wet hands to form small patties from the mixture, then roll them in flour..
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the cutlets on both sides.
Tip: if the zucchini is too much, just add a little flour and another egg with spices to it. Thus, you can cook zucchini pancakes.
Beef with mushrooms and zucchini in Ukrainian
The dish is prepared in portion pots, which best reveal the taste of all products and spices. You can also cook everything in the same refractory form, it is optional.
|Time for preparing: 85 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 90 kcal|
How to cook:
- Cut the washed meat into small pieces, but not too finely..
- Put them on the bottom of one or more earthen pots.
- Top with a little soy sauce and season..
- Uncovered, place in oven at 200 degrees.
- At this time, clean the mushrooms from litter and fry them in a pan.
- Chop onions finely and stir in mushrooms.
- Grate the carrot and place it in the pan three minutes after the onion.
- Cut the zucchini into cubes, removing the peel in advance.
- Finely chop the garlic with greens.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the garlic, zucchini and greens. Season and add the desired amount of mayonnaise..
- Remove the half-cooked meat from the oven and put the mushroom mixture on top of it, level.
- Return to oven and bake for another fifteen minutes..
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle it on top of the whole dish, then keep it in the oven for a bit to form a crust. Then serve..
Tip: instead of mayonnaise, you can use bechamel sauce or any cheesy or creamy.
Read also how to cook a delicious beef borscht..
Beef stew with potatoes: calorie meals, recipes with photos.
How to cook beef schnitzel? Find out about it here..
Meat with potatoes and zucchini
Although cooking takes a lot of time, it’s worth it! Vegetables and meat are soaked with sauce, and the potato adds the desired satiety..
|meat broth||1 l|
|tomato paste||60 g|
|soy sauce||30 ml|
|sunflower oil||as needed|
|Time for preparing: 150 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 47 kcal|
How to cook:
- Wash the beef and cut it into medium sized cubes across the grain..
- Crumble the peeled carrots into small cubes..
- Dice the peeled potatoes with the same cubes as the meat.
- Peel off the onions and chop the fruit into half rings..
- Dice zucchini without using peel.
- Chop the garlic very finely..
- Fry each of these ingredients separately in a frying pan with a little oil..
- At the end fry the meat for ten minutes, and then combine all the ingredients in a cast-iron pot..
- Season, pour in hot broth and cover with a lid. Cook on low heat for an hour.
- At the end of cooking it is necessary to prepare the sauce. Fry flour until golden in a dry pan..
- Add a glass of hot broth to the flour, turn off the stove, and stir thoroughly. Broth needs to be taken from a cast-iron cauldron.
- After that, mix in tomato paste and add spices, pour in soy sauce..
- Pour the resulting orange sauce to the vegetables in the cauldron. Stir and leave to prepare for another hour under the lid..
- Serve with chopped greens..
Tip: for smoked flavor use a few drops of liquid smoke..
Delicious Eggplant Stew
A very rich and juicy dish that can feed a large family at a time. The meat is very soft and does not lose its special taste..
|tomatoes in their own juice||1 bank|
|Time for preparing: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 73 kcal|
How to cook:
- At the bottom of the pan with thick walls, place a lot of butter, at least 70 g..
- Cut the meat into large pieces and transfer them to butter, sprinkle with spices on top..
- Top with finely chopped onion.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into slices and place on top of the onion in an even layer. Spice up.
- Wash the eggplant and cut it into rings that are not too thin, put it on the potatoes.
- Zucchini cut into quarters, clean it optional. Put on eggplant. Spice up.
- The final layer is ground tomatoes in its own juice.
- Put the cauldron on a strong fire and let the whole dish boil, then reduce the heat to a minimum and cook under the lid for at least an hour.
- Serve warm..
You can experiment with this dish endlessly, complementing it with new vegetables, cereals, even nuts. Beef is very fond of thyme, so a sprig of this plant will transform all the ingredients in one moment! To give a citrus note, it is better to use rosemary, and fennel will help soften the spice (you can use dried).
Do not be afraid to complement the dish side dishes. For example, buckwheat or wheat noodles. If you add a little more savory spices and gravy, you’ll have a Thai dish: hearty, colorful and memorable.!
For a more pronounced taste of meat, you can pre-pickle it in spices or any marinade. Later, a portion of this marinade can be added to the dish itself to preserve the flavor. You can also use mustard, just roll the already sliced beef in it.
All these recipes can be cooked and vegetarian, if you just remove the meat, and the broth is replaced with vegetable broth. Cooking time then significantly reduced, but the vitamins will be much more. This is a good option for those who do not want to give up their usual tastes during fasting..
Beef with vegetables will be a wonderful lunch or dinner: the dish is nutritious and balanced, and also very appetizing! It can be cooked even on a fire in a cauldron. The number of zucchini can be increased to infinity – from this dish will only get better!