If you have never tried such a dish, then consider that now you are in the right place at the right time. We wish you bon appetite in advance.!
|beef tenderloin –||260 g|
|water –||75 ml|
|the blame –||35 ml|
|sesame –||20 g|
|soy sauce –||35 ml|
|black pepper –||7 g|
|garlic –||20 g|
|Luke –||1 PC.|
|Sahara –||35 g|
|green onions –||50 g|
|corn oil –||35 ml|
|sesame oil –||15 ml|
|Time for preparing: 95 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 179 Kcal|
How to cook Korean beef:
- First of all, you need to cook the marinade for meat;
- To do this, pour in a bowl of soy sauce, water, corn and sesame oil, wine;
- Stir and then pour the dry garlic, sugar, sesame and black pepper;
- Combine the ingredients;
- Wash the green onions, thinly chop it;
- Onions remove the rind, crumble it;
- Add both types of onion to the marinade, mix and set aside;
- Rinse the meat, clean it and put it in the freezer for a short while;
- When it is frozen, remove it and cut into thin slices;
- Mushrooms clean and also cut into slices;
- Fold the meat in the marinade and do not touch for one hour;
- After an hour, pour the mushrooms into the meat and mix gently so as not to break them;
- Grease a pan with oil and lay out the meat with mushrooms;
- Fry components until ready and serve..
Korean beef with vegetables
- 1300 g of beef;
- 70 g green onions;
- 35 g sesame;
- 2 carrots;
- 30 grams of sugar;
- 70 ml of soy sauce;
- 1 chili;
- 1 onion;
- 3 pieces of garlic.
Cooking time – 2 hours and 25 minutes.
Calories – 171.
- Wash large meat, clean it on a cutting board;
- Then cut in half, put in a bowl and set aside;
- Wash carrots, peel and coarsely chop them;
- Onion to remove the eco-packaging, rinse it and also coarsely chopped;
- Wash young onions, chop up with rings;
- Chili is better to rinse with gloves and cut them into rings;
- Garlic peel, cut into slices into three parts;
- Mix carrots, both onions, chili and garlic, put on the meat;
- Cover all with sugar, sesame, pour oil and soy sauce;
- Set the pressure on top and put in the fridge for an hour and a half;
- Several times you have to turn the meat over to evenly pickle;
- When time passes, get the meat and fry it until cooked on all sides in the pan;
- Set aside the prepared meat, cook the vegetables, pour them with the remains of the marinade;
- Serve hot.
Korean beef funchoza
- 1 carrot;
- 350 grams of beef;
- 4 pieces of garlic;
- 80 g of funchose;
- 1 chili;
- 1 cucumber;
- 45 ml of rice vinegar;
- 1 onion;
- 1 sweet pepper;
- 15 g brown sugar;
- 75 ml of soy sauce;
Cooking time – 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Calories – 131.
How to cook:
- Wash meat and be sure to remove all unnecessary with a sharp knife;
- Next, place it on a cutting board and pat dry with napkins;
- Chop into fiber;
- Fold the beef in a bowl, pour in a spoonful of butter and as much soy sauce;
- Stir and set aside for a while;
- Peel carrots, wash and cut into strips;
- Wash cucumber, cut it into bars together with the peel;
- Pepper wash, cut the seeds and cut it into strips;
- Mix vegetables, sprinkle with sugar, pour vinegar and add spices. As spices, you can use ginger, hot pepper, coriander, black or allspice;
- Mass mix and also set aside;
- Remove noodles from packaging, place in a bowl;
- Bring to a boil some water for it, pour;
- Cover and leave for ten minutes;
- After that, drain funchose into a colander and rinse with cold water;
- Peel the onion, cut it into half rings, rinsing the head under the tap;
- The rest of the oil is poured into the pan, warm it;
- Put the meat and cook until ready, add spices (the same);
- Add the onions and simmer for another minute, stirring;
- Transfer the meat to the vegetables, mix them;
- Peel the garlic and finely chop together with the chili;
- Add components after the meat;
- Top with noodles, pour the remains of soy sauce, season;
- Stir and call relatives to the table.
Meat recipe with cucumbers in a slow cooker
- 45 g sesame;
- 8 large cucumbers;
- 500 g beef tenderloin;
- 40 ml of oil;
- 1 onion;
- 35 ml of vinegar;
- 5 pieces of garlic;
- 7 g of sand sugar;
- 1 sweet pepper;
- 7 g of salt;
- 75 ml soy sauce;
- 3 g of red pepper;
- 7 g coriander.
Time – 65 minutes.
Calories – 109.
Stages of cooking beef with cucumbers in Korean in a slow cooker:
- Pour the sesame into a dry frying pan and dry it to medium brown on low heat;
- Pour into a bowl so that the hot pan does not overdry;
- Wash beef thoroughly, dry it;
- Next, remove all unnecessary areas with a sharp knife;
- Cut the meat into thick strips;
- Onions rid from environmental packaging, cut it with feathers, washing out;
- Sweet pepper cut out the middle, cut it into straws;
- Wash cucumbers, cut each in half, then into four parts;
- Garlic peel, crumble slices;
- Include a slow cooker, pour oil into it and add meat;
- To quench it, stirring, until full readiness;
- Then add onions and cook for no more than three minutes;
- Next, put in the bowl pepper and garlic;
- Cook at least two more minutes;
- In a separate bowl mix soy sauce, coriander, sugar, red pepper;
- Add salt to taste and mix well;
- Pour the resulting mass to the beef, mix and simmer for another two minutes;
- Then add cucumbers, pour in vinegar and again for three minutes to fry;
- When time passes, put the dish in a container for serving and sprinkle with sesame.
Inspect the meat when buying. Pay special attention to fatty layers. They must be white. If they are close to pink, the product is soaked in potassium permanganate in order to be more “fresh”.
There are recipes in which meat or vegetables need to be pickled. If you have time, leave the products in the marinade overnight. This will make their taste even more saturated and delicate. After all, this is what marinades are for..
For the preparation of the first recipe, you can also use ready-made marinade called Kochudyan. This pasta comes from Korea, it is sharp and soy. It necessarily includes red hot peppers, sweet peppers, rice flour, soy and sugar syrup.
To cook a delicious dish of beef, be sure to choose good quality meat. Press down on the meat when buying, and if the dent disappears immediately, you can take it! If she leaves after a few seconds, it is better to refuse to buy.
When you are marinating meat or vegetables, it is important to cut all the ingredients of the dish into equal pieces. This is only necessary so that all ingredients are equally marinated..
Korean beef is an unusual dish that you should definitely try. And when you do that, you will certainly start cooking it more often and even on holidays, because it is so unusual and tasty that you just can’t help falling in love.